Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Enso Gonzalez

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think this may actually be a signing for money that’s actually happening this summer! Like the look of the lad from the few clips I’ve seen.
Or the money saved by loaning out guedes.

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some of you need to cheer up! Sort of signing we should make.

I know right! Based on the links today I’m actually quite excited because I’m beginning to see a strategy and it’s one I’m comfortable with, players of the Gomes mould who are eager to impress and develop and want to be here no doubt, rather than Mendes overpriced, ok I’ll tolerate wolves for a year if it gets me somewhere else type buys we’ve seen recently

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know right! Based on the links today I’m actually quite excited because I’m beginning to see a strategy and it’s one I’m comfortable with, players of the Gomes mould who are eager to impress and develop and want to be here no doubt, rather than Mendes overpriced, ok I’ll tolerate wolves for a year if it gets me somewhere else type buys we’ve seen recently
Dare I say, a move towards Brightons strategy, buy low sell high!

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does feel that hobbs knows what he's doing with transfers. Not his fault we couldn't spend.

Aussie_Wolf

Reaction score
Sorry.

1. Predictive text

2. Never met an Australian who could read
I wasn't having a go! I was just larking about. Trying to taste a fleeting glee of joy in this dreadful charade we call life. Bit awkward.

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bloody hell that you tube edit shows a player of serious ability and talent. Not dissimilar to Jota but a bit trickier.

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Roma wanted Gonzales. I did not realise Encisco had come from Libertad. He ripped us apart at Molineux a few weeks ago.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Roma wanted Gonzales. I did not realise Encisco had come from Libertad. He ripped us apart at Molineux a few weeks ago.
We need to sign more players like Gonzalez and Gomes. Players that turn down other teams (in Enso's case, a fairly big team) to come play for Wolves in the best league in the world. He will be proud to be a Wolf and I think he'll get a lot of fans because of that.

Bob Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Half of you probably relish telling 5 year olds Santa isn't real
Just don’t let enso find out - be sad to ruin the magic as soon as he steps foot in Wolverhampton

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wasn't having a go! I was just larking about. Trying to taste a fleeting glee of joy in this dreadful charade we call life. Bit awkward.

Yeah, I guessed that, don’t worry.

I was larking about too (having read a joke book written by Australian, very self deprecating).

I do hate predictive text though. Must check postings

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm far too old to be obsessed by squad numbers...

But wonder if we'll give him Podence's #10 jersey? (Bigger size, obviously...)

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
No idea if any of these incomings will be any good, but at least we'll have some bodies and some excitement finding out.

Just at a guess we're going to turn £130m transfer profit probably cut £25m off the wage bill and still have a team and a reasonable bench.

Fingers crossed there's some room for optimism.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Being called up by Paraguay fair play to him
I'm surprised/amazed you can get a teenage South American international for £5mil??? It looks to me like there's a sea change transfer strategy taking place at Wolves, and I suppose following the BHA model, of looking at S America for young talent and good prices. Perhaps seeing the way Guedes, Podence and Nunes have worked out Wolves/Fosun have thought we need to broaden our horizons and think beyond Europe? If it is a new policy it is an interesting one for Wolves and let's see how it pans out.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd have liked to have seen RAN and Neto as the main options for wide left so not particularly excited about Gonzalez, but then I've never seen him play!!!

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd have liked to have seen RAN and Neto as the main options for wide left so not particularly excited about Gonzalez, but then I've never seen him play!!!
Hopefully he can last longer than RAN’s 70 minutes

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Here's hoping!

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm surprised/amazed you can get a teenage South American international for £5mil??? It looks to me like there's a sea change transfer strategy taking place at Wolves, and I suppose following the BHA model, of looking at S America for young talent and good prices. Perhaps seeing the way Guedes, Podence and Nunes have worked out Wolves/Fosun have thought we need to broaden our horizons and think beyond Europe? If it is a new policy it is an interesting one for Wolves and let's see how it pans out.
It’s because it’s Paraguay IMO.

If he was in the Argentinian or Brazilian league it would be £15-£20 million.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm now trying to think of any other famous Paraguayans apart from the legendary Roberto Duran...

Back
Top Bottom