Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Enso Gonzalez

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Enso is dubbed the pearl of paraguay.

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was it Paraguay that had a player called Chique Arce at one of the world cups?
I remember a player called Arce but not his nationality... just how the commentators tip-toed around his name. A bit like they added an imaginary umlaut to Stefan Kuntz.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Amazing how a player noone had heard of a day ago is suddenly being touted by some as the next Maradona. The fact is he is an 18 year old winger of promise who has operated in a league for a smattering of games that is probably Championship at best level and probably worse. Let's hope he is eventually the real deal but for the moment he is an U.21 player who will neeed a good year to find his feet.

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Amazing how a player noone had heard of a day ago is suddenly being touted by some as the next Maradona. The fact is he is an 18 year old winger of promise who has operated in a league for a smattering of games that is probably Championship at best level and probably worse. Let's hope he is eventually the real deal but for the moment he is an U.21 player who will neeed a good year to find his feet.
Yeah!! Crush that positivity!!!!

Loojay

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
And screw that Santa guy he's not even real

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So equally you knew absolutely nothing about him either but can write this assessment with total confidence

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What am I missing today? We have signed this kid and an experienced CB right? One clearly not ready, one first team ready. Why are we only focusing on this kid? Is the other deal not official?

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What we need are first team players . Unproven 18 year olds are nice but not needed.
I disagree. We need a constant stream of those coming in. If we aim to be a player trading club (which Fosun have explicitly said we do, previously), we need to bring in uncut gems every season and hope one of them is a starlet

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I disagree. We need a constant stream of those coming in. If we aim to be a player trading club (which Fosun have explicitly said we do, previously), we need to bring in uncut gems every season and hope one of them is a starlet
Totally agree with this and never understood why us with FFP we haven't signed similar players throughout the current window. Then hopefully 2/3 come off next season and build on that .

Let's just pray we have a strategy going forward but the last few season we don't seem to have a strategy. I think that partly doesn't help the discipline in the club . As the players can't buy into a plan or strategy if there isn't one or stability.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm now trying to think of any other famous Paraguayans apart from the legendary Roberto Duran...
I just found a “10 most famous Paraguayans” article and Roque Santa Cruz was number 1.. so I left if at that.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
love a dribbler also from a distant he looks like messi.

I looked at these youtube clips of Enso Gonzalez just now on a later post then looked back @mcwolf original post
Your comment on that post @mcwolf " Looks like Messi " is exactly what I saw immediately in my mind too
His speed and movement and all mainly with his left foot very similar to Messi.
I put a post on this thread earlier before I saw this Enso video clips and said no not another winger.
Yet looking at all those clips he looks like a attacking midfielder to me as per senor Messi :)

I can't wait to see him in live action for the Wolves he looks like he'll get bumps of seats like Adama used to do with his exciting dribbling skills.

Last edited:

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So equally you knew absolutely nothing about him either but can write this assessment with total confidence
I know he is 18 and only played a few first class games in Paraguay's leading division. He is one for the future that is all. Hopefully will develop fast but its a huge cultural leap for such a young man.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have signed photo in my room.
No mas........

Still can't believe that. He was tough as nails. Great era for middleweight when you add in Tommie Hearns as well.

And apologies for taking this off topic by discussing a Panamanian!

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No mas........

Still can't believe that. He was tough as nails. Great era for middleweight when you add in Tommie Hearns as well.

And apologies for taking this off topic by discussing a Panamanian!
Amazing era for boxing genuine world class fighters everywhere and with real character too

Back
Top Bottom