Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

England playing at Molineux

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How many will Hungary bring? Obviously a fair few already live here. They've got..... Interesting fans haven't they. Probably do one of those fan corteges and make a racket?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How many will Hungary bring? Obviously a fair few already live here. They've got..... Interesting fans haven't they. Probably do one of those fan corteges and make a racket?
Hmmmm.... Them trying to pull their racist crap in Wolvo could get very ugly very fast.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wish it was for England vs Portugal! I wonder if we'd be singing "We've got Neves".

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There’s only Wolves who could be awarded a prestigious international match against Italy with no fans present

Wolves only Wolves
No chance the Italy game would be at Molineux if fans were allowed in....

Having England play at Molineux is a massive positive for the club... Well done to those who have made it happen.

WolvesKop

Reaction score
No chance the Italy game would be at Molineux if fans were allowed in....

Having England play at Molineux is a massive positive for the club... Well done to those who have made it happen.
I don’t know I think we still would as Walter Zenga once said Wolverhampton Wanders are massive in Italy lol.so it’s a very logical choice for the fa to host an Italy game at the mol lol

Lycaon

Reaction score
Wonder if England will train at Compton or perhaps Lilleshall?

Lycaon

Reaction score
Just be careful what you wish for, you just might be sitting next to some fiend with six fingers and a sister in tow!

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
I wonder how much the FA will pay us for the right to play here ?

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to apply for/get England tickets for the game at the Mol for a kids football team?
I would love to he able to securesonme for my sons u14 team.
Assume the Fa have tickets put aside for this kind of thing

Last edited:

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to apply for/get England tickets for the game at the Mol for a kids football team?
I would love to he able to securesonme for my sons u23 team.
Assume the Fa have tickets put aside for this kind of thing
I know they did when the u21.s played at molineux as we secured tickets for both my sons teams at the time. But they were under 8,s and under 11,s at the time. Dont know about u 23,s who probably have jobs etc

NewOrder306

Groupie
Reaction score
I know they did when the u21.s played at molineux as we secured tickets for both my sons teams at the time. But they were under 8,s and under 11,s at the time. Dont know about u 23,s who probably have jobs etc
Hi tickets not on sale yet but have a look at the current sales process for Swiss tickets at Wembley - it will follow the same process but there will obviously be less tickets, which will go to the Members Club first...

NewOrder306

Groupie
Reaction score
Hi tickets not on sale yet but have a look at the current sales process for Swiss tickets at Wembley - it will follow the same process but there will obviously be less tickets, which will go to the Members Club first...

This may also give a few a head start but will be a scramble once the members sale has finished

Join England Supporters Travel Club​

As you'll see, England matches have a 'members-only sale' period. To buy in this period, you need to join the official England Supporters Travel Club. Click here to join today.

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ah typo/auto correct! I meant u14!!!

How did you get them?

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
It would be great if Kilman could play alongside Coady .If he does I wonder when was the last time Wolves had 2 players in the same full England team ?.Probably early 60’s unless I have forgotten something more recent
Bobby Thomson and Ron Flowers?

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Ah typo/auto correct! I meant u14!!!

How did you get them?
The clubs applied for tickets through a scheme as they had to be affiliated to a league. Ask your kids manager to ask the club secretary to look into it.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Thought so.
My first year supporting Wolves.
My dad was always taking about Thomson and Flowers.
I think it was Boundary Park in 1965/1966 ish (?)when we played Oldham in the FA Cup .We were 2 -0 down well into added time so me and my school mate left the ground to go and sit on the coach awaiting the other fans to arrive
We just sat there and when the others arrived they were bubbly .The aforementioned scored 2 late goals and we went on to win the replay ,something like 4-1 .

whitnash wolf ex.dewsbury

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it was Boundary Park in 1965/1966 ish (?)when we played Oldham in the FA Cup .We were 2 -0 down well into added time so me and my school mate left the ground to go and sit on the coach awaiting the other fans to arrive
We just sat there and when the others arrived they were bubbly .The aforementioned scored 2 late goals and we went on to win the replay ,something like 4-1 .
Bailey and Thomson scored.I was behind that goal.
some of the terracing was like the back of the North Bank with wooden terracing,really got it bouncing

Hunt,McImoyle,Wharton and Woodfield scored at Molineux.
We were knocked out in the next round by Everton after Ball dived to win a pen.to earn a replay at Goodison

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Bailey and Thomson scored.I was behind that goal.
some of the terracing was like the back of the North Bank with wooden terracing,really got it bouncing

Hunt,McImoyle,Wharton and Woodfield scored at Molineux.
We were knocked out in the next round by Everton after Ball dived to win a pen.to earn a replay at Goodison
Of course it was Bailey not Flowers.How would I know I was on the coach :)

Jonny De Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
This may also give a few a head start but will be a scramble once the members sale has finished

Join England Supporters Travel Club​

As you'll see, England matches have a 'members-only sale' period. To buy in this period, you need to join the official England Supporters Travel Club. Click here to join today.
There are 3 stages to the sale
1st is for travel club members (paid membership & a necessity for away games)
2nd is My England members
This is a free membership & people can join now & be able to purchase in members sale (I believe)
3rd is General sale

There are currently 18000 travel club members BUT I would say 12000 don't regularly buy tickets
Train times back to the South may well be of putting
As a Northern fan I do love it when those that nip to Wembley games after work moan about having to travel

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One just got his ticket secured! :hearteyes:

£50 for the Bully Upper, but a price worth paying with it the Three Lion's 1st visit for such a long time.

They are on sale to My England members on Wembley's website - before a General Sale from noon on Tuesday.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Managed to get 4 in a row after a few false-starts. And I thought our ticketing website was bad!!

It's clear from the pricing that whoever came up with that has no idea which are the best places to sit in Molineux.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Managed to get 12 tickets between us - if you have an England Fan number you can get upto 4 tickets on one number. Plenty available in the Billy Wright and Steve Bull.

Gonna be strange looking at the South Bank "home end" and seeing all the England Travel Club Members in our seats

SevernWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Managed to get tickets in the family area (North bank lower tier) for me, my mum and my son. First ever Wolves match against Sheffield United in February and now his first ever England match at Molineux! (I've glossed over how I'm going to get a 7-year-old back to South Wales at a decent time on a school night...)

Back
Top Bottom