Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Early bird.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Early Birds Frozen

E&S are reporting the Early Bird prices are frozen again this year.

B

Bostin

Good news, not sure I'm going to be able to afford it this year though :(

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Excellent news that's me and my daughter signed up for next year :)

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves twitter are reporting there will be 2 good pieces of news today!!

This plus Hammill??

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
For those that don't want to read the article.Notification letters will go out W/C 14 February,and the deadline for renewals is 1700 hours Friday 18 March.This deal applies to online bookings only.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bostin

Dougal McGuire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This time last year I was all ready to give my ticket up, half expecting an increase. The price freeze took me surprise and I ended up renewing.

Doubt I'll do it this time, but good news for everyone else!

e2a: I did the 0% credit card option last year, worked out very well for me.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
I don't usually do credit. I like to spend what's in my account and not be in debt, but on this occasion I may have to reconsider.

Thanks for the link!

As long as you are sensible and only put your ST on I am sure you will be okay - just don't get tempted to put Holidays/christmas on them as well!!!

B

Bradders

Great move. I'm in for next year then. Just a question of if I'll be sat in the Stan Cullis or shunted to the Steve Bull!

B

Bostin

It is a good option, but the thing is, I'll still owe the money regardless of when I pay it, and I'll be in exactly the same position next year.

I've been a season ticket holder for about 15 years, but I'm half tempted to go to the odd home game next season, and go to more away games than I usually would. Like alot of people, if I have a season ticket, I can barely afford to go to more than 2 away games a year.

Would make a nice change, and if planned right, wouldn't cost much more than going to a home game.

J

Jungleee

Good on them to do this for us, much appreciated. Definitely gonna take this offer.

J

Jungleee

Does anyone know If I can renew and give my season ticket to a younger sibling who is under 17? So they receive the price freeze but change the ST from adult to u17?

edit: no worries.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone know If I can renew and give my season ticket to a younger sibling who is under 17? So they receive the price freeze but change the ST from adult to u17?

No they won't let you transfer to another person, they have to start off afresh. At least that's what they've told me in the past.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Well done Jez on the price freeze.

Is this the third freeze in succession?

Prices seem quite reasonable now.

Less than twenty quid a Prem game behind the goals and just over twenty five top tier Billy Wright.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score

I did something similar 3 years ago , I couldn't rewnew under the early bird if i wanted to change from adult to U17 I had to wait until June and pay the new price - for me the difference was something like £30extra but it did mean I could keep the same seat (ie early bird was £150 but June price £180).

Bromsgrove_Wolf

Reaction score
Excellent offer, I'll be signing up again even though I won't be able to make many games due to parenthood in 3 weeks time. The savings it gives you is worth renewing though, if I were to 'opt out' and not renew, next time I wanted a ticket it would cost £150 or more to get the same seat.

Well done Jez, I just hope that there is a freeze on matchday prices too. we shall see...

As a footnote - my ticket will be available most weeks next season, so keep an eye on the tickets available thread! They could be like gold dust if the North Bank is knocked down.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Wolves credit card has always given 0% for 6 months on ST's. Up until last year they gave you the £5 admin fee back as well.

Just noticed 9 months 0% this year. Works out £41.78 a month or £1.40 a day sounds cheap now.

306NOTOUT

On 2nd thoughts I'm not happy.

FFS Moxey I can't belive the cheek of putting the booking fee up £1.

£6 to book a ticket your taking the $$$$

D

Deleted member 3604

I think he should be hand delivering them himself.

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will the booking fee apply to BW season ticket holders? Surely they just have to authorize your card for next year, ie just the press of a button!

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score

That is annoying. Fans do have difficulty understanding such an increase.

A £5 booking fee should be absolute tops.

If the booking fee gets too high, it may put people off booking!

Maybe this is Jez's stealth tax.

Back
Top Bottom