Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Do YOU want Terry Connor to stay on as manager

Would you like TC to stay on as Manager

• Total voters
M

Metro Wolf 2007

Moxey for sure. Whether the other directors are for are against TC I've now idea but the language suggests not everyone wants him.

I feel that unless Morgan takes more control and either replaces Moxey or says in no uncertain terms that TC must go, then we will see TC as headcoach next season, with someone working with him as a DoF. Moxey of course will retain full control of the DoF, after all how else could he justify his top 4 salary?

Every day brings more spin in favour of the Total Copout solution. Don't forget, no ambition, no season tickets. The club seem to think we were all born yesterday which is not true (although I would be happy to be younger). TC=MT stadium MT of ambition.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hatch End

It's always the silly season at the Mol, I'd go away but I was born into the whole damn business.

My idiot Great Grandfather started it all off when the club was playing down at the Fighting ****s. It's gone on since then, dragging us all in, with all the succeeding generations suffering from Wolves disease, now it's even infecting my poor grandchildren.

Is there no cure for this terrible affliction? Any charities working to save us poor sods?

S

SimplyTheWolves

It's always the silly season at the Mol, I'd go away but I was born into the whole damn business.

My idiot Great Grandfather started it all off when the club was playing down at the Fighting ****s. It's gone on since then, dragging us all in, with all the succeeding generations suffering from Wolves disease, now it's even infecting my poor grandchildren.

Is there no cure for this terrible affliction? Any charities working to save us poor sods?

Incurable I'm afraid HE. But you could always take a chance and go and see a doctor, you never know he/she may class you as mentally insane. So at least then you'll have an excuse.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just in case anyone has forgotten this poll it should be bumped up or even made a sticky. It is worrying that anyone who has so many against him would even be thought of still is very worrying.
if this guy is appointed Morgan will be held accountable and will be held up for ridicule. Morgan has already overseen the value of this club decrease dramatically and a competent CEO would have told him so.

Back
Top Bottom