Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Do YOU want Terry Connor to stay on as manager

Would you like TC to stay on as Manager

• Total voters

O.W.E.I

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He started on a Friday and my heart stood still
Two-one, two-one, t-two-one, one
Somebody told me that he was brill

Yeah, my heart stood still
Yeah, no he wasn't brill
He looked so quiet but my oh my

Yeah, he put a shift right in
Yes, oh my, oh my
And then he put the Prem right in the bin

(MOTD Interview)

He conceded seven and day look so fine
Someday soon he's gonna make it nine

Yeah, Oh he looks quite ill,
Yes, oh no he isn't brill
And then he walked right on home

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hmm............it could be that the ever devious Moxey is hanging Clipboard out to dry, so we'll accept Megson.

It's getting worse, I'm seeing plots and sub-plots at every turn...........I'll be glad when this seasons over.
Morgan has choices. If he goes for a manager that is acceptable to majority of fans and he fails the fans will have a certain sympathy with Morgan. However if he went for someone like Megson and he failed Morgan would face such hostility that would make what he has experienced already seem like a picnic.
Therefore the fans must leave him in no doubt as to their feelings. Its not down to Moxey because if Morgan keeps Moxey the fans will start to blame Morgan big time for keeping him.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
I dont even think he should be kept at the club. He is half the reason the club is in this situation and he should have been removed with Mick.

Mick was like the head of a wart on your a$$, and TC was the root of it. To get rid of that problem, both parts need to be removed, especially the root.

If I'm honest, I don't actually blame TC....it is the quality lacking in the squad that has screwed us.

But I feel we need to shake it all up because I feel the club has operated to Mick's mantra for too long, the the coaching side is possibly tainted because of it.

Big Nosed Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not only was he bounced into a job he was not up too, he has the conceit and arrogance to maintain he is.

UEAwolf

Reaction score
Not only was he bounced into a job he was not up too, he has the conceit and arrogance to maintain he is.

Rubbish.

What do you want him to say? I'm not up to it? We're doomed? The players are crap? I only took the job for the money? I'm so out of my depth it's untrue?

Whether you think he's the right man for the job or not - criticising him for his media dealings is unfair and a bit naive.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If I'm honest, I don't actually blame TC....it is the quality lacking in the squad that has screwed us.

But I feel we need to shake it all up because I feel the club has operated to Mick's mantra for too long, the the coaching side is possibly tainted because of it.
Who do you think caused the lack of quality? How many of these players are performing far worse than in previous seasons? Start you off with Doyle, Foley, Hunt ........well just check the shirt numbers and you might start getting the picture.
Managers and coaches are supposed to improve the performances. Ever heard the expression a bad worker will always blame his tools?

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Who do you think caused the lack of quality? How many of these players are performing far worse than in previous seasons? Start you off with Doyle, Foley, Hunt ........well just check the shirt numbers and you might start getting the picture.
Managers and coaches are supposed to improve the performances. Ever heard the expression a bad worker will always blame his tools?

But these are Mick's tools....

It is pretty obvious to me that we have stretched things much too far with this squad....and M&M bought into this because of Mick.

When you bring a team up they will perform 'out of their skins' and improve to the demands of the 'environment'...but that is limited, otherwise every player from the Chump could conceivably be good enough for the PL after some time...

Arcadius

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Those voted yes need to get some therapy! QUICKLY!!

mister-t

Reaction score
was this poll needed,anyone with any sense would say no
i did vote:D and it was a resounding no from me

Big Nosed Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rubbish.

What do you want him to say? I'm not up to it? We're doomed? The players are crap? I only took the job for the money? I'm so out of my depth it's untrue?

Whether you think he's the right man for the job or not - criticising him for his media dealings is unfair and a bit naive.

Ah a 'rubbisher' post. Descriptive if innaccurate.

It is not a question of 'thinking' he is not the right man for the job- he clearly is not the right man. His 'record' says it all. Not only has there been no improvement - the majority can see that it is unlikely there will be many - if any- points added to the 22. That is incompetence on a vast scale in managerial terms. Now that, as I have said, is not all his fault. Those who put him there made a cowardly decision to 'do something' rather than do nothing.

Where do I criticise his 'media dealings?'

I question what he has been quoted as saying.

Asked if his record has weakened his position, the boss (Connor) said,

" I think I've enhanced it....you need confidence and belief to take a manager's job and, by taking it I've shown I've got ambitions.....

In the light of his performance to date this is conceit.

Definition of Conceit; Personal Vanity, Far Fetched Comparison.

He also states he ' Has enjoyed every minute of it'

Really? He has enjoyed doing a job at which he has failed whilst those who pay up to watch are short changed and asked to 'support' the club at this time of 'hardship'.

That smacks of arrogance to me.

I expect him to show some idea about what he has been put there to do?

What do I expect him to say?

How about ' I don't htink this is the role for me but I was asked to take on the job for the remainder of the season and I am doing the best I am able'

I know he won't say that. Because he does actually think he is up to it.

It seems that our Tel may not have , as I thought, been bounced into it quite to the extent it appeared. He is part of an arrogant and comtemptuous set-up that is not capable of building a greed league outfit.

I may be accused of many things but naivety is not one of them, nor is rubbishing everyone elses view which does not fit my own.:wavey:

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
$$$$, I've got fat fingers...I meant no!!!

W

Westport Wolf

MacTrizzle, really, what was the point of this poll? Have you nothing better to do?

MacTrizzle

Reaction score
MacTrizzle, really, what was the point of this poll? Have you nothing better to do?

No.... I have got nothing better to do with my time other than post on here all day and all night. Thats why I have posted 153 times and you have posted 2362 times.

O

OldWolvesfart

You-You're avin a laff you are-

Ow about gettin rid of those that put im in this impossible position and left us in the S***.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who are the seven nutters that have voted yes?

Big Nosed Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Now then.

How many of the 85 who now want to see TC gone were in the overwhelming majority who thought he would save the club from relegation on the earlier poll.:p

Step forward now come on don't be shy. We all get it wrong sometimes.:D

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Now then.

How many of the 85 who now want to see TC gone were in the overwhelming majority who thought he would save the club from relegation on the earlier poll.:p

Step forward now come on don't be shy. We all get it wrong sometimes.:D

:D...I thought I'd sorted you out about this?

Big Nosed Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
:D...I thought I'd sorted you out about this?

Couldn't resist (again).

Solemn promise this is my last little 'told you so'

I am sure there will be time for 'revenge' on me in the future. I have been wrong (once thirty years ago) so I am sure I will get another one wrong before I 'resign' (it seems the thing one does):D my post from the Mix.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Couldn't resist (again).

Solemn promise this is my last little 'told you so'

I am sure there will be time for 'revenge' on me in the future. I have been wrong (once thirty years ago) so I am sure I will get another one wrong before I 'resign' (it seems the thing one does):D my post from the Mix.

You can be sure of that!:D.....something about a very real 'top 10' possibility maybe?:D

D

doog

A BIG NO...against all my principles, it's never really Worked for Wolves.
Chung, Chapman, Lee.

Big Nosed Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You can be sure of that!:D.....something about a very real 'top 10' possibility maybe?:D

Ah yes:embarassed:

That's what giving the benefit of the doubt does for you.

Wim all squared up. Although I did 'own' up to this earlier in the season in a reply to a Reans thread I think.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Ah yes:embarassed:

That's what giving the benefit of the doubt does for you.

Wim all squared up. Although I did 'own' up to this earlier in the season in a reply to a Reans thread I think.

Ooooh!!!:dong: - big mistake!:D

A 'rod' is a rod, self made and presented, just makes it worse!:D.....

UEAwolf

Reaction score
Do me a favour?

That is all from me. :wavey:

As a moderator I don't think you should start bickering.

Sorry, but calling him arrogant and conceited based on quotes given to the media is way OTT.

Saying he's not the right man for the job is fair enough - I think few would disagree based on what we have seen so far.

However what is the guy meant to say, really? He has to put a positive spin on things for the benefit of the players. It's too late in the day for reverse psychology - so he's got to offer encouragement and attempt to restore confidence.

The players get barracked from the fans enough as it is, without a temporary manager laying in to them in the press as well.

T

Tettenhall Wolf

Do I want TC as manager?

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

Why continue the denial?

We are down.

The management, coaching, players, administrators $$$$ed it up.

Big Nosed Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry, but calling him arrogant and conceited based on quotes given to the media is way OTT.

Saying he's not the right man for the job is fair enough - I think few would disagree based on what we have seen so far.

However what is the guy meant to say, really? He has to put a positive spin on things for the benefit of the players. It's too late in the day for reverse psychology - so he's got to offer encouragement and attempt to restore confidence.

The players get barracked from the fans enough as it is, without a temporary manager laying in to them in the press as well.

To quote your initial reponse - Rubbish.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is Morgan looking at this poll. Amazing but not surprising percentage and that is with a few that believe 'yes' but for whatever reason have pressed the 'no' button/

B

Bankswolf II

No matter how you dress it he is just as responsible

Enjoy coaching tamworths youth team Connor about your level

T

Toupee4Rae

Yes keep him I say, he will become better than Fergie mark my words!

C

cooper_J

In light of the E&S article i have just read whats your thoughts?

Simple Yes or No.

I'll start... a huge resounding NO.

EDIT- I mean NEXT season.

Ten years you've wanted him out mate - you might just get your wish!

Back
Top Bottom