Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Dendonker going?

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Weird that you say there's no evidence that Vitinha can offer anything more than MGW, without clear evidence and lengthy game time but you state he constantly recycles the ball side to side with no energy.

What's that based on then?

Based on what I’ve seen of him so far. Sideways, playing it safe. Appreciate coming off the bench it’s hard to have a major impact.

You can tell in small cameos what a player has and doesn’t have. Eg we already know Fabio Silva will never beat a man for pace. We know that Vitinha doesn’t play on the half turn like we hoped. He looks nice on the ball as we expected.

Long term he may be the answer but my point is that we can’t rely on him to be that player of Donck goes. Need somebody who’s ready and experienced right now.

Wolfy McWolf-Face

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Based on what I’ve seen of him so far. Sideways, playing it safe. Appreciate coming off the bench it’s hard to have a major impact.

You can tell in small cameos what a player has and doesn’t have. Eg we already know Fabio Silva will never beat a man for pace. We know that Vitinha doesn’t play on the half turn like we hoped. He looks nice on the ball as we expected.

Long term he may be the answer but my point is that we can’t rely on him to be that player of Donck goes. Need somebody who’s ready and experienced right now.

Jesus. Far too soon to judge.

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Napoli are trying to sign Soumare for £30m so this may be a dead story already

Cookyssweetleftfoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just to remind readers of rule number one with transfer news - never believe anything you hear from the Italian press until it happens.
Just need a couple of Wolves fans to claim they made it up on twitter and Donk will be gone by Friday and Tim will run a story saying Nuno had decided to sell him in the summer.

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
I'm posting this for a friend on the mix who will reveal themselves when this is confirmed but Donk is going. Said friend doesn't want to get it wrong as 2+2 might equal 5 but some good info he has points towards him leaving.

Surely we must replace him with some box to box legs in midfield if he goes?
Bloody hell Dazza where the **** have you got this info from. Whipped up a right frenzy here mate??

D

Deleted member 4008

If he goes how many will say he is not good enough . Then we replace him with some 18 year old in the squad who has played 5 senior games.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wtf knowing what we now do would anyone post Rolf Harris?????
Hmmm, someone looking to be offended huh.... I was sort of waiting for that. Not sure that it's even worth my while explaining. However, the video is absolutely nothing to do with what he was rightly convicted for and absolutely fitted with the theme of the posts. I wouldn't have dreamed of posting Two Little Boys for example.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not saying they’re bad players at all, I know how highly rated they are - my point is simply that they are not here to do the business this season.
I don't think we sign Vitinha permanently if he doesn't do the business this season.
I expect fabio silva to make some sort of contribution this season. I dont think we would have paid that sort of money if it was felt that he couldn't.

Kennedy

Reaction score
Just need a couple of Wolves fans to claim they made it up on twitter and Donk will be gone by Friday and Tim will run a story saying Nuno had decided to sell him in the summer.
Ouch.

That's too near the bone and to close to home.

I hope you are wrong.

D

Deleted member 5276

Hate to be harsh.... but, I'm not really sure I've got over the FA Cup semi as far as he is concerned. There are moments in life that scar and cut you.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why do we give credence to a newbie poster who mentions they got the info from another on here who doesn’t want to post it, and some limited Twitter rumours about Napoli? The only reason I can see is because he remained on the bench on Sunday. While that is suspicious , and I thought the same that night, its hardly a smoking gun. Not saying he won’t go, but I see little on this thread to suggest he is off.
There you go, making sense again.

Reaction score
Hmmm, someone looking to be offended huh.... I was sort of waiting for that. Not sure that it's even worth my while explaining. However, the video is absolutely nothing to do with what he was rightly convicted for and absolutely fitted with the theme of the posts. I wouldn't have dreamed of posting Two Little Boys for example.

No WickedWolfie I'm not a regular poster, I wasn't looking to get offended, I was reading this thread because I am not particularly enthusiastic about the the possibility of Donck being moved on. Therefore bit surprised to see you post a video of a convicted sex offender on a post about a midfielder at Wolves. If Gary Glitter had "fitted the theme of the posts" would you have posted a video ?

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why do we give credence to a newbie poster who mentions they got the info from another on here who doesn’t want to post it, and some limited Twitter rumours about Napoli? The only reason I can see is because he remained on the bench on Sunday. While that is suspicious , and I thought the same that night, its hardly a smoking gun. Not saying he won’t go, but I see little on this thread to suggest he is off.

True, but Jota and Doc's departures started off in similar rumour gossiping he said she said ways too.

Kennedy

Reaction score
At least he was on the bench. Jota was not even in the ground on the match before he left...

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, which is the only reason why most are concerned, not because of anything on this thread.

Agree, I got concerned the minute I saw him on the bench for West Ham which grew throughout the game when he wasn’t even used as a sub. Literally the only excuse I could find to justify it was the fact that maybe he was on his way. Hope to god this isn’t the case, or if it is we hold onto him and actually use him until an upgrade appears

Dr Wolfenstein

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope so, but this article all but confirms most of my fears: How a soccer agent and Chinese billionaire aimed to trade in players

Fosun partner with Mendes precisely because of how profitable it is to sell on prospects. Especially those acquired for cheap, below market value. Which is what most of our XI was when they first arrived. Fosun know there are so much more money to be made in acquiring the Fabio Silvas of the world and the selling them on as a return on initial investment.

We better get used to it, sadly.
Disturbing. That must be a record number of people saying ''no comment'' in that article. When the network has spread wide enough there will be a self-perpetuating merry-go-round of client players milking the game & providing a bottomless pit of agents fees. Market value seems to have gone out of the window, when there is no real competition for a player's signature, only the price an agent has put on him in order to sell to another client team (in what world does a largely untested 18 year old rate at £35m? Who else was trying to sign him?).

A sense of unease. When loopholes are discovered & plugged, do they move on to the next scam? Drawbridges are pulled up. Nothing filters down the pyramid & the lower leagues are slowly starved & abandoned.

Last edited:

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It would leave us very short on options in midfield especially going to the midfield 3. In regards to the mystery brazilian that people are saying we are after if its got anything to do with donk leaving then i imagine its Danilo Barbosa at Nice who we were linked with during one of the previous transfer windows

MacTrizzle

Reaction score
Disturbing. That must be a record number of people saying ''no comment'' in that article. When the network has spread wide enough there will be self-perpetuating merry-go-round of client players milking the game & providing a bottomless pit of agents fees. Market value seems to have gone out of the window, when there is no real competition for a player's signature, only the price an agent has put on him in order to sell to another client team (in what world does a largely untested 18 year old rate at £35m? Who else was trying to sign him?).

A sense of unease. When loopholes are discovered & plugged, do they move on to the next scam? Drawbridges are pulled up. Nothing filters down the pyramid & the lower leagues are slowly starved & abandoned.
This is the project

Back
Top Bottom