Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Dendonker going?

Wolfheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dendoncker deserves more game time! If he goes would want nothing less than £30m.

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Welcome to the 22 page thread of Molineux Mix. Right now we are in page 2 which is otherwise known as the denial stage. Like the seven stages of grief you can track it via the pages so page 8 will be denial, page 15 will be anger and page 22 will be acceptance

Soho Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Be nice if you could spell the player's name correctly if you're going to make up rumours..........

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

A little less than a week before the final transfer market gong, Napoli remains cautious, waiting for an opportunity to further complete the squad.
The department under the magnifying glass is the midfield: after Allan's departure , at least the attempt to give away a player who can cover the piece left uncovered becomes mandatory. We talked about Soumarè , a passion for Giuntoli and a dream of the Neapolitan leadership.
In the last few hours, an attempt by the Azzurri for Leander Dendoncker has to be recorded . The proposal - according to what our Vincenzo Fusco has learned - would be based on a loan. At the moment, however, Wolverhampton is blocking. Napoli awaits and in the meantime plays on several fronts, in the hope that the right opportunity may arise between now and 5 October

Brizzlewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Steady on everyone.

ITS A RUMOUR.

One fan starts a thread with no evidence but claims in the thread title that Dendoncker Going.
Never let the lack of a question mark get in the way of a good headline.....

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow! Am really surprised if this happens. Obviously a lot depends on what happens between now and the transfer window closing, but have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach about the recent goings on.

John de Wolf's hairdryer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wouldn’t be surprised if Leander was let go, he’s a decent player but maybe not quite what Nuno’s looking for in that position?

TBH I don't think Nuno has ever been totally sold on Dendoncker as a player, hence why it took four months for him to get in the first team when originally signed and hence why he's never a nailed-on starter. However, IF Donk is leaving (and it's only a rumour), I'm 100% convinced a replacement/upgrade will be coming in. Nuno isn't a kamikaze pilot!

Daveywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we sell him without a proper replacement like Jota rip

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wouldn’t be surprised if Leander was let go, he’s a decent player but maybe not quite what Nuno’s looking for in that position?

If he does go along with a few more then Wolves will definitely be perceived as a stepping stone club despite what’s been said to the contrary.

Hope it's Liverpool,then we can say wim there feeder club.:p

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If there is one player I would NOT sell right now it is Dendoncker. He is a brilliant player for us who can play as a CB or defensive midfielder as well as attacking the opposition penalty area. Always gives 100%. Still relatively young and an established international with a good national team. Why on earth would we sell him when Moutinho is on his last legs and Neves not pulling up any trees? He is just what we need right now in the middle of the park. If he goes I honestly think Nuno and Jeff are beginning to lose it. Terrible timing apart from anything else with us in the middle of a bad run and with little time to find any replacements. Palhinha may be an alternative but why not have both in the squad for Christ's sake. Why wasn't Pahinha signed weeks ago? We need a far better mix of options in midfield and forget about expecting the juniors brought in to do a job overnight. I just don't believe the club are capable of bringing in top quality replacements at this stage and it is a terrible risk selling quality players like this who are still young but very experienced in the Premier League.

Hopefully it is an ill-conceived rumour BUT when we sold Jota and Doc I had an awful feeling that the good times were coming to an end at least for now and that suddenly all the acknowledged good transfer decisions of the past were going to be replaced by very dodgy ones. Our squad will be terribly weakened if Donk goes. Him, Doc, Jota , MGW and Jonny till February gone with Semedo the only grown up replacement. This could get dangerous if there is any more such disturbance to what used to be a solid if thin squad. I am getting increasingly concerned about this obsession with a small squad. We lack depth all over the park as it is.

Houston Lobo

Reaction score
I'll be sad about losing his versatility, especially as a midfield option, along with his goal threat, if he is off.

BUT... if he was a Thelwell pick to begin with who Nuno may never have been 100% keen on (especially as it took so long to originally see him) then I can kind of see it. Especially if Nuno was sold on him being predominantly a RCB.

That's my current solace but only if we bring in 2 adequate replacements - one Center Back & a starting Center Mid who's a genuine upgrade.

Mrs E

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we sell him without a proper replacement like Jota rip
RIP???? Seriously is the club going out of business maybe you missed the time when it actually was dying. Such an overreaction

Lycaon

Reaction score
Hope it's Liverpool,then we can say wim there feeder club.:p

If he were to go to another premier league club he’d be a great fit for the likes of Leicester or Spurs but can’t see that happening as the meltdown would be off the Richter Scale!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

A little less than a week before the final transfer market gong, Napoli remains cautious, waiting for an opportunity to further complete the squad.
The department under the magnifying glass is the midfield: after Allan's departure , at least the attempt to give away a player who can cover the piece left uncovered becomes mandatory. We talked about Soumarè , a passion for Giuntoli and a dream of the Neapolitan leadership.
In the last few hours, an attempt by the Azzurri for Leander Dendoncker has to be recorded . The proposal - according to what our Vincenzo Fusco has learned - would be based on a loan. At the moment, however, Wolverhampton is blocking. Napoli awaits and in the meantime plays on several fronts, in the hope that the right opportunity may arise between now and 5 October
Bad enough letting Donk go but as a loan? Hell no (unless of course they loan us someone we want)...

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If this is true, I'd really have to question what is going on behind the scenes. It seems as though we have lots of departures (in an already small squad) without replacing them adequately. I hope I'm wrong, but this feels like the end of our upward trajectory.

Lycaon

Reaction score
I know it’s all rumour mill stuff atm, but you can’t help think that there’s no smoke without fire? Maybe there is something in it?

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's wat I was thinking Houston,Perhaps in the past Nuno day have all of the say in bringing in New players.Now he has signed a new contract it might mean we ony sign players Nuno wants and Leander war one of em.

Cotswold wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Oh dear the wheeels are coming off on the donk sell him is my view. As Nuno said when Jota went if they don’t wanna be here they can go hear hear

Plastic Shrapnel

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
There is a price for everything. Everyone has a price.
TedDibiase.jpg

WISAW

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Whatever happens will be in the best interest of our club. Paulinha has to be must....Maybe the Brazilian is Talisca?!?

bennymacca

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
this has legs now... gururumours and Fabio Santiori on twitter are picking it up :p
Just waiting for Nani to come the other way...

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If this is true then not playing him on Sunday is nothing short of negligence. When what we needed was an engine and were failing badly.

If he is going we have to bring someone in, don’t we?

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we are going to rebuild well we might as well go the whole hog.
That means this season may be a bit difficult . But the way Nuno works he can’t keep chopping and changing gradually.
It may be a radically changed and improved squad kept stable for another three years.

Back
Top Bottom