Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Darren Moore gone

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has a Championship manager ever been sacked from as high a position in the table? (probably Leeds!)

Yes, very strange. They are 4th, 9 behind second place and 7 ahead of 7th place. So they seem to be ok for a play-off place.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
WBA fans should be worried why a team 4th in the league sacks a manager at the first sign of trouble. Would suggest finances aren't great if they don't go up this season. Shame ;)

The Radiator

Reaction score
There's only one man for the job.

315161_orig.jpg

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Lee Johnson favourite followed by Jokanovic and Wagner apparently

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Probably be Fat Sam.....he'll have clocked the odds with the chalice on offer.

Knows he can't go wrong.

P

Pinhead

Bit of a strange one not exactly doing ****e 4tb in the league or is there sometbi g else going on behind the scenes? I know a few baggies fans and they all say they won't go up though and that the football is dire down there so who knows

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Big job on for anyone. The squad needs a major overhaul and they don’t seem to have the money to do it. Can’t see what anyone could realistically achieve bar the sack next November whether they go up or stay down.

S

Shifnal Wolf

Just shows the pressure of FFP and getting back up at the first time.

Terrible decision to do it now considering where they are, that said, I would never have appointed him in the first place.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Lee Johnson. The little ****

That little ***** Johnson might be the best suited candidate for reasons other than just footballing but I just can't see him ****ting on Brizzle in the current situation.

He would never, ever be able to live it down......especially if they failed to go up.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gareth Barry player/manager, he has his own taxi from spain, so will save them a few quid if things go pear shaped

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Meltdown on westbrom.com

Bottom line is he lost the dressing room and player power prevailed. They point blank refused to play for him.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Five home games without a win, automatic looking impossible. Performances have started to drop off so harsh but understandable. They are looking for a Dead Cat Bounce to get them over the line, and given what is at stake I think on balance they have made the right call. I think they are more likely to go up now than at 5pm this evening!

K

Knocker Lite

'Derek McInnes please say no' Aberdeen fans react after West Brom sack Darren Moore

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dean Saunders would get them out the division.

HaHa get it? Cause he got us relegated and it would be funny if they did too because we don't like them.

Ha! Saunders I ask you.

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Big Dave being black and now being sacked has just been brought up by Kick it Out .Being black has nothing to do with it.
They've been racist since the 70s have the Albion. Disgusting.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Jakanovic would be a very astute appointment, especially how he transformed Fulham this time last year. I hope Derek McInnes gets it as he is a nobody south of the border. Did WM say an appoint,ent expected before Wednesday's game? Has to be jakanovic as he is tried and tested at this level, plus available now.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wba mates are over the moon that he's gone. Tactically useless, no defensive structure and got carried by a number of his players all season.

Back
Top Bottom