Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Danny Drinkwater

W

Wolfgang Wolf

No thanks.
Early 20s ,on the way up who can make their name with us - not late 20s, on their way down who see us as a comedown.
That's my view and I believe it's Nunos and Fosuns view also.

The Bear

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No thanks.
Early 20s ,on the way up who can make their name with us - not late 20s, on their way down who see us as a comedown.
Rubbish. We are willing to sign players no matter what their age if they're good enough. Players aged 25-30 aren't on their way down.

Patricio - 30
Jiminez - 27
Boly - 27

Linked:

Mario - 25
Sturaro - 25

Not to mention the players we already had in Douglas, Saiss, Bennett (28) and Ruddy (31).

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He looked very good when at Leicester, and I would not be averse to him coming here. He has plenty of aggression and could do a good job for us. Though wages might be an issue.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So were Wes Morgan and Robert Huth. Next.
And they in there prime were arguably more accomplished defenders than Boly or Bennett.

Drinkwater is in his prime.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably best in a three, but feel he could play the Jota role.

Does he have the pace to suit our front three? Just hypothetically speaking anyway. Same argument against a player like Gotze who some were suggesting before, difficult to fit attacking midfielders into our formation. That’s why the Quintero link didn’t make a whole lot of sense to me.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pardon me for asking, but are we in for this chap or merely speculating ?

Glass ankles

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Too old, on his way down?!?!?

What the hell is wrong with some of you lot? He’d be a great player for us.

Even if there were a link, which i don’t think there is, like many have said - the wages would make this a non starter.

SakosRightFoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So according to the Mix we want Cahill, Bakayoko, Drinkwater and Barkley, anyone else from Chelsea we might need a minibus for them all at this rate :D

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder if there’s any chance we could pinch Delph off City, he would be a great signing. I don’t see him getting much of a game now Mendy is back.
Delph is a donkey. No thanks.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s kind of ridiculous that we would reject a title winner and a player with CL experience given that at 28 he is somehow ‘washed up’ and not good enough for Wolves

I can however accept the argument that he wouldn’t fit our system. It may be that he only fits within specific teams, hence why he has never really been a regular part of the England set up and wasn’t taken to the WC even as a squad player, whereas Vardy and Maguire were.

wolvesandbooze

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Still baffles me when people mention players ages and throw a goalkeepers age into the mix...there's a big swing.

D

Deleted at own request (WeAreTheWolves)

I think he'd be a great signing. Can't see it happening though.

De Wolfs Mullet

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
No thanks.

How old was the Doog when he joined us?

Age is not a factor. Hunger and ambition is a more valid measure

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Danny Drinkdriver now trending on Twitter.

Bravo to whoever came up with that one.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Why do people get behind the wheel knowing they could well be over the limit ?I am not coming over holier than thou just that why not use a cab?Is it arrogance or just that some don’t think or care?
It could have been an old dear ,someone’s mom or dad or even a child in a car who may have been maimed or killed.It makes me angry when they can easily afford to use a cab .

D

Deleted member 4184

Why do people get behind the wheel knowing they could well be over the limit ?I am not coming over holier than thou just that why not use a cab?Is it arrogance or just that some don’t think or care?
It could have been an old dear ,someone’s mom or dad or even a child in a car who may have been maimed or killed.It makes me angry when they can easily afford to use a cab .

Depends on the Circumstances, could have been he was asleep in his car and cos he had the keys on him the police deem you in charge of that vehicle, regardless if you have the intention to drive it.

Or waking up the next morning feeling fine but actually you're not

Etc...

In his case he was probably just being a nob though

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a *****. Get a taxi you tight git

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Depends on the Circumstances, could have been he was asleep in his car and cos he had the keys on him the police deem you in charge of that vehicle, regardless if you have the intention to drive it.

Or waking up the next morning feeling fine but actually you're not

Etc...

In his case he was probably just being a nob though
I agree but I saw a picture of the road and it was a country road so the chances are he was on the move in the early hours when he was caught .

E

E is for idiot.

....was using Bumble to find dates......perhaps because he's exhausted the circles footballers move in because everyone knows what a toxic individual he is to be around.

I don't think I'm old, but then you said Bumble and I have never heard of it, and I feel really old. Maybe it's because I'm not single so I'm not up to date with all the dating apps rather than just being ancient.

madwolf

Reaction score
Not good enough for us, give him to Tottenham or Man U ;-)

Back
Top Bottom