Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Danielle O'Hara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tom Daley got a Bronze medal to match his artificial bronzed body.He is a no mark celebrity yet he he gets 2 series of this tripe..He is a C list celebrity miles behind the 29 Gold medalists and umpteen Silver medalists in 2012.
He is akin to Eddie The Eagle.
Dear Tom you are a nice lad but come back and talk to us when you have got a Gold medal and then we might watch but there again this is ITV-the land of abject trite drivel watched by white van driving,lager drinking ,kebab eating no marks.

And I suppose you think that only these people read the sun too?

L

luckyjim

Couldn't care less about his sexuality but I have to admit that Tom Daley has demeaned himself as an athlete by taking part in what is just a vehicle for fame-hungry non-entities. To me, it's a symptom that he doesn't want a gold-medal badly enough.

M

Mr Wolf

I don't understand the obsession with their private lives or how she chooses to make a few quid. Is it envy or do people have such a low opinion of themselves that they have to constantly follow and attack easy targets at any given opportunity. Like gossiping old women.

Agree, it's pathetic slagging off another man's wife because she's trying to make money or whatever. Take a look at your own.

As for Daley good job he's not at the winters.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree, it's pathetic slagging off another man's wife because she's trying to make money or whatever. Take a look at your own.

As for Daley good job he's not at the winters.

Yeah cause she shuns the paperazzi!! Sorry she lives by celebrity gossip so it's out there, tho if you wanna defend the racist slime ball go for it

M

Mr Wolf

Yeah cause she shuns the paperazzi!! Sorry she lives by celebrity gossip so it's out there, tho if you wanna defend the racist slime ball go for it

Who said she doesn't. I said she's trying to make money yet people are slagging her off for it, tell me what has she done wrong?

My wife gets £750 everytime the adverts she's on appear on TV, are you saying she shouldn't try to up her profile to make more money for our family?

People like you don't have a clue about these people or what goes on.

W

wolvesultra

Who said she doesn't. I said she's trying to make money yet people are slagging her off for it, tell me what has she done wrong?

My wife gets £750 everytime the adverts she's on appear on TV, are you saying she shouldn't try to up her profile to make more money for our family?

what advert is ya mrs on?

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I know she's a racist whose had a lot of $$$$ and they are both indeniable facts, so I know more about her than you do about me!!! Your turn squire but your starting to look like either her dad, agent or Joh!!

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Which advert is your wife in Mr Wolf?

M

Mr Wolf

Which advert is your wife in Mr Wolf?

Very, Asos & a few other things it's mostly online promo's these days & ad's/posters well it was before I knocked her up but you just get flat fee's for them.

W

WasStefan

Very, Asos & a few other things it's mostly online promo's these days & ad's/posters well it was before I knocked her up but you just get flat fee's for them.

You're so full of guff it's cringeworthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom