Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Danielle O'Hara

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Read. today shes on that awful diving show on itv "Splash". Starts next weekend I think. More exposure and wonga for them pahhhhhhh!

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They are still having another series of that?! It was pure crap last year!

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never watched it chap just saying more wonga for those two

D

Dewsburywolf

Is it a show that needs her to be away from home for a length of time ( a la Big Breakfast). At least Jamie will be at home to look after the kids. Not as if he`s got anything else (like a football career) to fill his time

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Tom Daley got a Bronze medal to match his artificial bronzed body.He is a no mark celebrity yet he he gets 2 series of this tripe..He is a C list celebrity miles behind the 29 Gold medalists and umpteen Silver medalists in 2012.
He is akin to Eddie The Eagle.
Dear Tom you are a nice lad but come back and talk to us when you have got a Gold medal and then we might watch but there again this is ITV-the land of abject trite drivel watched by white van driving,lager drinking ,kebab eating no marks.

Last edited by a moderator:

306NOTOUT

If she hits the pool at the wrong angle she could explode her assets

W

WasStefan

Tom Daley got a Bronze medal to match his artificial bronzed body.He is a no mark celebrity yet he he gets 2 series of this tripe..He is a C list celebrity miles behind the 29 Gold medalists and umpteen Silver medalists in 2012.
Dear Tom you are a nice lad but come back and talk to us when you have got a Gold medal and then we might watch but there again this is ITV-the land of abject trite drivel watched by white van driving,lager drinking ,kebab eating no marks.
Slightly harsh, he's still a young lad and his best chance of gold will be next Olympics. Plus he's been through it with the illness and subsequent death of his father/trainer

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Slightly harsh, he's still a young lad and his best chance of gold will be next Olympics. Plus he's been through it with the illness and subsequent death of his father/trainer

Not denying the latter bit but so has Tai Woffinden .The difference is he is The World Champion who isn't even short listed for Sports Personality of The Year in a Year bereft of many candidates to challenge Murray and Froome.Yes he has talent and potential but so do many others but his pseudo celebrity status is indicative ofthe times we live in and certainly typical of ITV--the channel of mind numbing garbage pandering to the brain dead.Each to his own I suppose.

W

WasStefan

Not denying the latter bit but so has Tai Woffinden .The difference is he is The World Champion who isn't even short listed for Sports Personality of The Year in a Year bereft of many candidates to challenge Murray and Froome.Yes he has talent and potential but so do many others but his pseudo celebrity status is indicative if the times we live in and certainly typical of ITV--the channel of mind numbing garbage pandering to the brain dead.Each to his own I suppose.

He isn't listed because Speedway isn't a mainstream sport. SPOTY doesn't even have anything to do with it.

Ps yes Splash and the majority of shows on itv are woeful

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
He isn't listed because Speedway isn't a mainstream sport. SPOTY doesn't even have anything to do with it.

Ps yes Splash and the majority of shows on itv are woeful

I made the analogy because you raised the loss of his father.I highlighted he is World Champion but doesn't get a mention whereas Tom Daley gets 2 series for winning a Bronze Medal.As for your assertion that speedway isn't a mainstream sport please compare that to diving and just remind me where the respective sports sit alongside each other.I read somewhere that after Racing ,Rugby League and Cricket ,Speedway is our next best supported Summer sport for overall crowd numbers.

W

WasStefan

I made the analogy because you raised the loss of his father.I highlighted he is World Champion but doesn't get a mention whereas Tom Daley gets 2 series for winning a Bronze Medal.As for your assertion that speedway isn't a mainstream sport please compare that to diving and just remind me where the respective sports sit alongside each other.I read somewhere that after Racing ,Rugby League and Cricket ,Speedway is our next best supported Summer sport for overall crowd numbers.

As I said SPOTY has nothing to do with anything regarding this thread, whereas Daley is the host of the show this thread is about. But in response to your points:

1) diving/swimming is readily available across various multimedia platforms via the BBC, free of charge. Unlike Speedway which has been stuck behind a paywall for x years. Blame Murdoch. Add to this the amount of exposure/funding Diving/swimming had as a result of the Olympics

2) yes maybe Tai should have been one if the candidates for SPOTY, but see above

3) it's not Tai's fault he isn't in the SPOTY short list, just the same it isn't Daleys fault that he was brought up from a young age in the media spotlight because of his undoubted talent; now he's fallen on a side career away from his profession. The kid is earning a living for himself and I say fair play - even if the show is utter $$$$e.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Whilst we are on about it Sir Ben Ainslie has been nominated for being a crew member of The Americas Cup winner.He is fantastic and his achievements have been magnificent but Sailing Mainstream?

W

WasStefan

Whilst we are on about it Sir Ben Ainslie has been nominated for being a crew member of The Americas Cup.He is fantastic and his achievements have been magnificent but Sailing Mainstream?

Are you really going to compare him to Tai? Please don't

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
As I said SPOTY has nothing to do with anything regarding this thread, whereas Daley is the host of the show this thread is about. But in response to your points:

1) diving/swimming is readily available across various multimedia platforms via the BBC, free of charge. Unlike Speedway which has been stuck behind a paywall for x years. Blame Murdoch. Add to this the amount of exposure/funding Diving/swimming had as a result of the Olympics

2) yes maybe Tai should have been one if the candidates for SPOTY, but see above

3) it's not Tai's fault he isn't in the SPOTY short list, just the same it isn't Daleys fault that he was brought up from a young age in the media spotlight because of his undoubted talent; now he's fallen on a side career away from his profession. The kid is earning a living for himself and I say fair play - even if the show is utter $$$$e.
Cricket has not been available free to air for years either.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Are you really going to compare him to Tai? Please don't

No I am not in the slightest but you said Speedway wasn't mainstream hence he didn't get a nomination.Sailing isn't mainstream either yet SBA got a nomination .That is my point .He won't but I would love Sir Ben to win it.Going to have to disagree before we both go round in circles

W

WasStefan

Cricket has not been available free to air for years either.

But has a massive view base even on Sky.

At a guess I'd imagine for example, the World Cup equivalent in Speedway would have viewing figures of around 75,000, 100,000 absolute tops on Sky Sports. The Olympic final in diving on the BBC free to air at least 20x that. There-in lies the problem. Speedway just isn't in demand or mainstream enough. That's the truth.

W

WasStefan

No I am not in the slightest but you said Speedway wasn't mainstream hence he didn't get a nomination.Sailing isn't mainstream either yet SBA got a nomination .That is my point .He won't but I would love Sir Ben to win it.Going to have to disagree before we both go round in circles��

Fair enough :D

J

johnybig32

IMO Olympians are in to gain celebrity and wealth nowadays.

W

WasStefan

IMO Olympians are in to gain celebrity and wealth nowadays.

Maybe correct but I'm not gonna sit here and write on a football forum (where so many grown men are grossly overpaid) and criticise a young lad who's out to make a living for himself and his family

RJs Tankard

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Am I the only male that doesn't find Danielle even the slightest bit attractive?

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This has to be the worst programme ever made, it's soo bad you think it's a $$$$take of the rest of these programmes.

It's just full of z listers who are less famous than the bloke who won the first X Factor...

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Am I the only male that doesn't find Danielle even the slightest bit attractive?

No I think JOH agrees buts too scared of living on benefits in 2 years time so stays with her as she will be the main bread winner!! The racist bitch

D

Deleted member 3604

I don't understand the obsession with their private lives or how she chooses to make a few quid. Is it envy or do people have such a low opinion of themselves that they have to constantly follow and attack easy targets at any given opportunity. Like gossiping old women.

D

Deleted member 3604

Not denying the latter bit but so has Tai Woffinden .The difference is he is The World Champion who isn't even short listed for Sports Personality of The Year in a Year bereft of many candidates to challenge Murray and Froome.Yes he has talent and potential but so do many others but his pseudo celebrity status is indicative ofthe times we live in and certainly typical of ITV--the channel of mind numbing garbage pandering to the brain dead.Each to his own I suppose.

I don't watch any of the garbage and I'm certainly not interested in the back slapping cheesiness of SPOTY. Tai is respected amongst his own peers and that's all that matters.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Well that's a surprise, he's now decided he's a gay boy, shouldn't think that has surprised many people.

B

Broadbent

It is sad that grown men have nothing better to do on a monday morning than try to ridicule the wife of one of our players. For all Tom Daley's 'failings' he has managed more than most of us in terms of sporting success.

Pathetic.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
It is sad that grown men have nothing better to do on a monday morning than try to ridicule the wife of one of our players. For all Tom Daley's 'failings' he has managed more than most of us in terms of sporting success.

Pathetic.

I made no reference to Jamie's wife.I made reference to the garbage ITV programme that he hosts and which I stand by .He is a nice lad but hardly a celebrity and that's my point.

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shouldn't think it's bothered too many either.

Not in the slightest ... But what would surprise me would be if either Danielle O'Hara or Jamie O'Hara ever did anything useful or meaningful throughout the remainder of their sad chav lives.

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Regarding Daley ... Wasn't it obvious he was gay ? I'm a fifty year old dyed-in-the-wool hetero guy but even though I'm no expert I could tell it a mile (or maybe 9,000 miles) off at the Olympics. Good luck to the boy if that's his bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom