Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Crystal Palace v Wolves comms thread.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3-1 ffs

Total lack of game management and gift of 3 goals and 3 points

PLEASE CHANGE FORMATION GARY

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As much as i'll cop crap for it, i'd be looking for a new manager now. Thought he was out of his depth when we were linked with him, and more convinced of it than ever. We arent great, but Palace are ordinary and there for the taking. We look clueless and have in pretty much every game since United.

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How do you go from that rens and Man United performance to this.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
30 minutes since the 34 year old full back of theirs was booked and we haven't gone near him once.

This has been such a classic Selhurst Park performance from us. Losing comfortably without them having to play remotely well. I'm praying this Bellegarde is a running midfielder who gets into the box. I cannot watch another year of this utter ****.

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We had 6 defenders to their 3 attackers and they walk through us as though we're not there.
Forget tactics, the players just are not good enough

Wolves2018

Reaction score
Poor management I think, anyway on to the next. We never win here anyway even under nuno. Be a right battle this season to stay up

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We look like a team in pre-season. No proper shape, players unsure where other players are so take too long to make the pass.

Players look clueless and dont look fit. What a shambles. Got no idea what ONeil and his coaches are doing.

T

TheConcourse

Absolute bunch of pussies at the back. Static. Not a tackle between them.

Shocking from Kilman.

How have we managed to lose this game?

Talk about goals all we want, but if we conceded 2’s and 3’s every week it’s totally irrelevant.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
In summary, other than a few bits of decent play 1st half and 1 decent ball from Neto 2nd half, we STINK. Palace have improved 2nd half, we've got worse.

k-dog

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Heads dropped again. The players have no belief in the system or manager. They’re just not interested, they will happily take their big pay checks and stroll around like this for the rest of the season then abandon ship.

Back
Top Bottom