Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

WJ1877

Reaction score
Think we’ve got plenty in the tank to beat them…
Then a good amount of time before the semifinal on 20th April - Neto, Cunha and maybe even Hwang back.
Need 90 Minutes of atmosphere like the last 10 of the Brighton game

OldGoldPack

Reaction score
Hey all,

Didn’t want to start a new thread on this so posting here (happy to create one if admins think it’s worthy?!)

OGP in cooperation with the club are planning a full stadium display vs Coventry.

We will need all the support, from volunteers to help with the initial set up, to donations to help fund this.

If you can help spread the word, it’s huge for us! The club will also be helping to push the message…more details here:

And if you can, donations are welcome here Oldgoldpack.co.uk/donate

Hanbury_Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Well thats beyond poor if so. Memberships are on sale still now so in theory u can buy a membership today have been to zero games and beat me to a ticket and I havent missed league or cup at home yet
Would you not be a member+ if you'd been to every game?

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hey all,

Didn’t want to start a new thread on this so posting here (happy to create one if admins think it’s worthy?!)

OGP in cooperation with the club are planning a full stadium display vs Coventry.

We will need all the support, from volunteers to help with the initial set up, to donations to help fund this.

If you can help spread the word, it’s huge for us! The club will also be helping to push the message…more details here:

Please support this appeal for help if you can.
I know many of you have volunteered before to create the previous stadium displays.

We are hoping to make this one amazing.

Old Gold Pack are putting a major gold and black display around the stadium and the Wolves Fan Volunteers who wave the pitchside flags and deploy the crowd surfer are creating a montage display in the South Bank.

Both of these efforts we hope will drive the team on and get us to Wembley again.

If any one can offer even a few hours during the days before this cup game, please let us know.
Your help, as always will be greatly appreciated by the Club.

Thanks a million.

Hanbury_Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yes they should be members plus are offered on attendance of 10+ games and have priority over members for 6 games
Thought so

So there are effectively 2 tiers of membership

Expect there to be a few more if we make it to Wembley as will be the only fair way

I suspect it's simply not worth having the multiple tiers for any other game as the complexity isn't required based on demand.

Case in point, anyone can get a fulham ticket still

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Thought so

So there are effectively 2 tiers of membership

Expect there to be a few more if we make it to Wembley as will be the only fair way

I suspect it's simply not worth having the multiple tiers for any other game as the complexity isn't required based on demand.

Case in point, anyone can get a fulham ticket still
Yeah exactly
I haven’t used all my priority games and probably wouldn’t need them if it wasn’t for the cup run .

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hey all,

Bostin! Will chuck in a donation later today and will check my diary, to see if I can give a hand on set-up.

Helped with @PumpKing for Spurs Remembrance fixture in 2018 - was really humbling.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Hey all,

Donated thanks. Great effort put in by all

Mel Eves on a bike

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased their seat but not had confirmation through? I can see the money has been taken but didn’t get an email and can’t see it listed on my account.

5 - Lescott

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would you not be a member+ if you'd been to every game?

No because I was getting tickets via a friend last season.

Current loyalty points is at 260 though.

Unfortunately for me, personal circumstances mean I missed being a ST holder during the recent glory years.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its gonna be a tough game v Coventry in our weakened position. By coincidence I had an email from Coventry City this week asking for fan feedback! I declined and the reason I gave was cos I'm a Wolves fan.
Now you might ask why were Coventry City emailing me? Reason was when we played them at Sixfields in our League One season our away allocation sold out so I bought tickets in the home seating area online! A day after I ordered them I received a very polite phone call from one of their ticket office staff who asked me if I was a Wolves fan (as I had no ticket history and a DY postcode). I fessed up and they said no problem we will give you a seat in the away area. Got a lot of time for Coventry City FC based on their nice admin staff.
The exact same thing happened to my daughter and I. That was the day all the Coventry supporters were protesting up on the grass bank. 1-1 that day IIRC

Reaction score
Please support this appeal for help if you can.
I know many of you have volunteered before to create the previous stadium displays.

We are hoping to make this one amazing.

Old Gold Pack are putting a major gold and black display around the stadium and the Wolves Fan Volunteers who wave the pitchside flags and deploy the crowd surfer are creating a montage display in the South Bank.

Both of these efforts we hope will drive the team on and get us to Wembley again.

If any one can offer even a few hours during the days before this cup game, please let us know.
Your help, as always will be greatly appreciated by the Club.

Thanks a million.
Hi Paul.

Just to let you know I am quite happy to volunteer my time in helping out with preparations for the Coventry cup tie. I am local and retired so flexible time wise (though prefer not too early lol).

Let me know if needed

Dave Wilkes

watts

Reaction score
How do you get to pick what games yo choose for members + I thought the club gave you a random selection, I would love to use this as my selection,

SuziQ

Reaction score
How do you get to pick what games yo choose for members + I thought the club gave you a random selection, I would love to use this as my selection,

It's your choice which games you use it for. So you'll be good for the Coventry match if you've not used them all.

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
Donated...

Can I just anyone thinking of volunteering, please do it. Done it a few times.

Not only is it a pleasure but a very fulfilling experience. Well worth it. All Wolves fans will love it.

Seeing and walking around an empty Molineux is a special experience.

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Trying to be realistic about this whole cup saga... Championship sides are hard to beat... But what's wrong with dreaming? A major trophy in my lifetime would be more than spectacular.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
For membership plus holders like @SuperGran and myself, the club have confirmed that you won't use one of your 6 priority windows to book tickets tomorrow.

Anyone with membership plus can purchase tomorrow from 9am with remaining tickets going on sale for members on Friday.
Thanks @SuziQ

watts

Reaction score
me and my wife purchased our memberships last year and attended 8 Homs games, we have attended all home games this year including the fa cup games and the pre season fixtures, I will be disappointed if we’re not able to get tickets for the cov game if they sell out tomorrow esp if they go to fans who haven’t been to many games this year,

Back
Top Bottom