Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Christmas sale at the club shop

W

WednesfieldWolf

Saiss makes those two look like Sunday league players.

D

Deleted member 4257

******** thread this.
I know abit of fun and that. all for giggles me but not at the lads.
On the back of a win we should be praising not mocking.
As for the Edwards jibe? **** Sake. what does he have to do?
I guess im the one with the issue ay not finding mocking our players funny........
Bore off

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't think our midfield is even that bad now, no one's spent any money on defenders for a decade. Not even in the January sales.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To any of the players reading this, it was a bit of a laugh, no offence meant, you have been a bit crap though

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
I am sure it was only meant in jest .No different to some of the comments aimed at Saville after last night .

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If any of the players do read this....what was all that between Danny and jack at the end of the game about?

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it was an in joke between them

I dunno, after another poster mentioned I on the match thread I went back and watched it a few times on TiVo, going properly nerdy and going frame by frame, and it seemed that jack price looked shocked, then pushed dannys hand away and the latter then walked off looking ****ed off.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dunno, after another poster mentioned I on the match thread I went back and watched it a few times on TiVo, going properly nerdy and going frame by frame, and it seemed that jack price looked shocked, then pushed dannys hand away and the latter then walked off looking ****ed off.

That's all we ****ing need.:eek:

S

Shrewd wolf

Swap Edwards for Price please
your having a laugh mate.if every wolves player gave100% like Dave does every week,we'd be top of the league by ten points by now.a team of 100% triers will always beat a team with skill, but no effort

Trill

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
your having a laugh mate.if every wolves player gave100% like Dave does every week,we'd be top of the league by ten points by now.a team of 100% triers will always beat a team with skill, but no effort

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." - Tim Notke.

Back
Top Bottom