Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Chem Campbell

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** it. I'd start him against Chelsea. Of course Lage wont and will probably play Sarkic or Semedo there. At least showed he cared yesterday. I really rate him but our head coach is supposed to be good at bringing kids through. He never does that here apart from giving them the odd few minutes.

so-called fan

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Damned with faint praise.

I was expecting Chem to stand-out a bit, add something different, instead just reminded me of watching a U23 game. Or the second season of Championship under Jackett where he played everyone in the wrong position.

Chem needs to be playing Championship football for a season. Most likely end-up in League 1 like Ennis.
Niall was fancied by Manchester United; it was embarrassing how they groomed him on twitter. Then he had two bad injuries and that was pretty much that. Making a decent career for himself still mind. Chem's got more power from what little I've seen of him, and could be a good one. I would still fancy trying to get Middlesbrough to take him on loan in January and let us have Giles back though.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Decent cameo but he isn’t the answer unfortunately.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Lage can't get proven Portuguese internationals like Guedes and Nunes performing and he hasn't; what chance getting a raw, unproven footballer like Campbell doing anything?

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** it. I'd start him against Chelsea. Of course Lage wont and will probably play Sarkic or Semedo there. At least showed he cared yesterday. I really rate him but our head coach is supposed to be good at bringing kids through. He never does that here apart from giving them the odd few minutes.
Times here I think where these fancy ponies need a kick up the **** . I would start him , and Bueno and Hodge Chelsea . People said before the lineup we played yesterday was a suicide mission . So no harm in giving the youth a go . Oh wait toti and mosquera are young but he played a CM in CD

Chisels_n_ommers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Lage can't get proven Portuguese internationals like Guedes and Nunes performing and he hasn't; what chance getting a raw, unproven footballer like Campbell doing anything?
Everybody is unproven until they play. Even 16 year old Wayne Rooney was when he came on against Arsenal

Back
Top Bottom