Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Chelsea v Wolves comms thread.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still wonder sometimes if the swap with Adama still wouldnt be a bad deal, but i get the feeling Barca wont even want Adama anymore.
I think if we took full on trade with no money they would. We'd just need to pick another player they value lowly. Puig is an option.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Commentator: "not sure why Trincao hasn't played more minutes. Every time I see him play i think what a player"...he clearly only watched one game this season then.

MKB

Groupie
Reaction score
Trincao has grabbed this game by the cherries.

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
As soon as we show a bit of urgency, we look a different side. Problem is it takes 80 minutes and a 2 goal deficit before we start trying. The goal came from Chiquinho showing some determination.

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chiquinho looks like he is having fun and making many of the senior pros look like the frauds they are.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This end to the game is going to mask how ordinary we have been for the majority of it. Its a bit like the Villa game.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As soon as we show a bit of urgency, we look a different side. Problem is it takes 80 minutes and a 2 goal deficit before we start trying. The goal came from Chiquinho showing some determination.
We're also playing with an extra player up front

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mouts is suddenly playing like a man possessed.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Listening to Wolves TV but cant work out our formation after the subs, anyone enlighten me who is playing where please?

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Where the **** has this level of intensity been all season?...let alone the last few weeks!!!
Give the youngsters a go for the remaining games and leave the old guard where they clearly wanna be....on the beach!!!

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
How has Chiquinho not had a look in until recently?

Because Bruno is far too busy taking Fabio off instead of Hwang. Again, it’s a case of “play the promising player or the one off in the summer?”

Back
Top Bottom