Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Chelsea v Wolves comms thread.

Norris

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like the look of that team, we’ve got the skill in there to give them a game, it’s just the attitude and application now.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Their side looks very strong today.

Think we’ll give a good account of ourselves but going to be extremely tough.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shame cundle couldn't a start with the 3 in midfield

My thoughts exactly. It worked a treat at Spurs. Really disappointed he isnt getting a better chance and very disappointed Saiss starts yet again despite being poor for weeks now. Interesting to see how Raul and Neto work as surely he isnt playing Dendoncker out wide!

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just hope that they all received a proper *******ing after last week and are now properly “on it”.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bruno's brother not at the game either. Has Covid according to Liam Keen. Jeff Shi just been seen taking the training drills!

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its probably not ideal for Bruno to have got Covid in this game. If we perform well, that only adds fuel to the fire about the group not playing for him. He cant win!

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do they still play the liquidator there pre match?
If so I hope all those lucky enough to have tickets can remember the words.....

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like the look of that team, we’ve got the skill in there to give them a game, it’s just the attitude and application now.
But that's what was said prior to the Brighton game !!!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly. It worked a treat at Spurs. Really disappointed he isnt getting a better chance and very disappointed Saiss starts yet again despite being poor for weeks now. Interesting to see how Raul and Neto work as surely he isnt playing Dendoncker out wide!
I don't understand where this comes from. He'll play on the right of a midfield 3. When we get possession he goes wide as Moutinho does on the left. That's just how the 352 works, Jonny will be further up the wing. He's not playing wide right, he's just providing the link to the WB.

Also Eid Mubarak and hopefully Saiss and RAN can have the hydration and nutrition to last 90mins.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't understand where this comes from. He'll play on the right of a midfield 3. When we get possession he goes wide as Moutinho does on the left. That's just how the 352 works, Jonny will be further up the wing. He's not playing wide right, he's just providing the link to the WB.

Also Eid Mubarak and hopefully Saiss and RAN can have the hydration and nutrition to last 90mins.
They have Donk doing it very differently to what Moutinho does. He is in the midfield 3 out of possession but they have been having him make up a front 3 in possession. Problem is he can end up spending all his time running between the two positions and not actually doing much else!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
They have Donk doing it very differently to what Moutinho does. He is in the midfield 3 out of possession but they have been having him make up a front 3 in possession. Problem is he can end up spending all his time running between the two positions and not actually doing much else!
Yes, that's fair, I have said the same before. Not expecting much of it today though, Neto and Raul probably miles away from any 'midfield', which would be fine if either was near their peak. Still we live in hope, at least you can get a London Pride here and the liquidator. Fingers crossed for a performance.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, that's fair, I have said the same before. Not expecting much of it today though, Neto and Raul probably miles away from any 'midfield', which would be fine if either was near their peak. Still we live in hope, at least you can get a London Pride here and the liquidator. Fingers crossed for a performance.
Will suit Donk more as we won’t have much possession and he can just do his midfield job. Neto will be deep too. 5311 .
It feels like the right setup. But as you say Raul and Neto need to be at their best.

If we win 7-0 we go 7th.........

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Salah does every week. So Saiss and RAN should be able to.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Disappointed to see Saiss too. He was brilliant for half a season but he's been very poor since.

Neto is the one for me today. Really interested to see how he does

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Disappointed to see Saiss too. He was brilliant for half a season but he's been very poor since.

Neto is the one for me today. Really interested to see how he does

Yeah since he came back from AFCON he has been terrible, I wonder if he has decided he is leaving at the end of the season and is just phoning it in now?

Back
Top Bottom