Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Chelsea v Wolves comms thread.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

RAN has not developed as much as I'd hoped since he came

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After what had up to the goals been a better performance yet again we've managed to shoot ourselves in the foot again twice. Saiss should have put the ball out to start with then
Unneeded swing of leg from Saiss results in pen. and then Coady with an awful pass resulting in giving ball away when under no pressure

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hwang will come in and do whatever the f he does, that’s cool.

Billy's Boots

Reaction score
Saiss should never wear a gold shirt again. Too slow, gives away too many free-kicks & penalties. Loses his man more often than not & really puts us under pressure. Absolutely shockingly bad & not up to premier league standard.

Toti came in and did nothing wrong & should never have been dropped for this waste of a shirt.

AU REVOIR ROMAIN………..

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who do we blame today Roberts, Lage from home or maybe these players ….

Over 2 years ago, elements of the media were calling us the least watchable team in the division, Portugese Stoke etc. We struggled to score even then, defended deep and relied on breakaways to snatch a goal. Whats the connection between then and now?

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
hehehe, I see a wonder kid warming up, hehehe.

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If we’re gonna start playing a new system we might as well start from the next game and start our pre-season early.
The players don't want to apparently lol. More chance of pigs flying than us playing a back four ever again.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
RAN has not developed as much as I'd hoped since he came
He was looking incredible early in the season, then there was the Bruno v youth thing, some inexplicable Marçal starts- still have faith.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, normal service resumed at least. Saïss is just a ****ing spare man, Coady is sauntering around eerily like he did when he'd downed tools under Nuno, passing like the championship midfielder he has been for most of his career, Aît-Nouri is spooning every touch, Jonny is getting ten yards forward and losing the ball, Dendoumbia is running away from the ball and pointing and no doubt our answer will be Hwang

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saiss knows he’s off in the summer. Performances reflect that.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cant we make a decision? That was embarrasing. Maybe Brunos phone line dropped out.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

He was looking incredible early in the season, then there was the Bruno v youth thing, some inexplicable Marçal starts- still have faith.
He improved a lot defensively I should have qualified going forwards. Doesn't have a good final ball yet

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I don’t expect us to be up the top of the table but can we try and move away from this god awful defend for your lives then try and break ffs give us some entertainment.
Not going to be popular opinion but **** it I don’t think RAN is good enough for Premier league football.Whether it’s cos he’s raw but decisions are bad and no end product. He’s not in any way our biggest problem but when you play a system that relies heavily on wing backs to score goals and the final ball into the box is so poor how are we going to score?

Back
Top Bottom