Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Chelsea H -Christmas Eve ?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Has this been confirmed anywhere yet? I can't see anything on Wolves website or Twitter and nothing is scheduled for Christmas Eve on the Sky schedule.
Think this is a classic case of leak the idea, gauge the response, if it's not too bad announce it. I mean it's noticeable that there are loads of Saturday fixtures, but somehow it seems to be known that it will be ours that moves. That already sounds like divide and conquer.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
When will they make a formal announcement on this?
Imminent I think. 25th October last season.

'early next (now this) week' according to the BBC

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No mention if our boxing day game has moved?

UEAwolf

Reaction score
On a personal note, it's a great time for me - like the idea of a Christmas Eve fixture more so than, say, a Boxing Day one. And I travel 50-60 miles. But appreciate those travelling from further afield/ by public transport will find it difficult.

AaronH02056

Reaction score
It is a shame that Christmas Eve is the only day some people can spend time with their loved ones as opposed to a now completely clear Saturday the day before or Boxing Day which is a bank holiday for most.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On a personal note, it's a great time for me - like the idea of a Christmas Eve fixture more so than, say, a Boxing Day one. And I travel 50-60 miles. But appreciate those travelling from further afield/ by public transport will find it difficult.
And when the rail unions announce a strike or even trains are cancelled for other reasons? I wouldn’t take a chance.

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everyone should stay on the concourse for the first ten minutes, then sing **** the premier league as we walk in en masse.

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

SakosRightFoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hate both the Xmas Eve game and Brighton on a Monday. Have to seriously consider not going to both. Surely it’s about time fans were more consulted over fixture changes, it can’t be right a tv company like TNT can move our game to that time slot without compensating fans, not even like it’s an understandable pick it’s just ticking a box for them

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well l for one won't be there. I'm not prepared to risk actually getting to spend Christmas with my OH and daughter at the behest of a bunch of money grabbing TV execs.

Some might say that it would be karma if the folk who made this decision have a bloody awful Christmas themselves.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I won't be able to go now you bunch of ****ing ****ers changing it.

Back
Top Bottom