Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Cheating, diving Kane! Get out of my England Team! You are a disgrace!

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have a clip of a particularly egregious dive against AC Milan which I don’t know how to upload.

He really is one of the biggest cheats in the game - engineered about 4 pens for himself in the 2018 World Cup. Glad it’s obvious to so many people.

I'm the Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fans should have sung "has that world cup penalty shot landed on the moon yet?!?!"

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The worst part about Kane is where he ducks under players going for the ball to cause them to fly over him.

One day someone is going to land badly and be paralysed because of it.

Would be a million times better if he stopped diving and cheating.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Wonderful, world class striker. But a horrible horrible player. Constantly chewing the referees ear over every little thing, dives, nasty little fouls on defenders that he gets away with. The fact he’s England captain is damning on the rest of that squad.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A very unlikeable character, and not in the same league from that point of view as England captains of old such as Bobby Moore or Bryan Robson or (going back even further) Sir Billy Wright. A very good striker of course, but a serial cheat and a bad loser, the playing equivalent of Klopp on the management side. I wouldn't want him anywhere near Wolves however good he is.

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like I put on another thread. Averages a yellow card per 8 and a bit fouls. Clear to see the bias there that exists. Never sent off for Spurs either and he has made a few shocking tackles in his time let alone the absence of second yellows.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I cant stand all this mouth covering he does too, the sense of self importance is through the roof.

View attachment 33404
As much as I dislike Kane, that's one thing that isn't exclusive to him - our players (and everyone else in the PL) do it too.

One thing I will say for Kane - with all his money and footballing ability, I wouldn't swap a life waking up in the mirror looking at that face for mine. I'm no George Clooney but my god, that's a face no mother could love

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think you have to accept that buying fouls around the box is all part of the game and he is very good at it indeed. Certainly referees seem to respond with a lack of objectivity to his falls to the ground which is disappointing. He is undoubtedly a class act at what he does and I do not think the awarding of soft fouls is his fault but very much officiating bias in his favour. Not a fan of Kane at all but you have to recognise he is a top drawer striker and respect his abilities.

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Report in the Sunday Times says he gets more abuse at Molineux than anywhere else other than Arsenal. I was surprised at that as he’s a horrible player to watch who is constantly diving, cheating and trying to referee the game; the type that all fans loath.

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Report in the Sunday Times says he gets more abuse at Molineux than anywhere else other than Arsenal. I was surprised at that as he’s a horrible player to watch who is constantly diving, cheating and trying to referee the game; the type that all fans loath.
Knowledgeable crowd :).

The dive at the North Bank end was pathetic. I don’t think the referee could even see it as there were players in his way, he just guessed/assumed it was a foul because it was “good old“ Harry :mad:.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I think they might have got that opinion from the Athletic Reporter covering Spurs. Never heard of him before:

Plastic Shrapnel

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Looking at all the efforts from Spurs yesterday, all of them came after a dubious decision.

Kulusevski shot, we were fouled in the build up.

Porro free kick, Mr Kane taking a fall and conning the ref.

Son Crossbar, Semedo clearly fouled in the build up.

The whole team do it, and get away with it. And of them all Kane is the ****ing worst... He's a ****.

TF2Wolf

Reaction score
I wonder if it goes back to the post match interview some seasons back when he was going on about how Spurs should be beating teams like Wolves showing total disrespect rather than giving credit to an opponent who were better on the day.

Coupled with his on pitch antics imho just comes across as a bit of an obnoxious git with no humility.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Keep your criticism away from personal attacks please. Kane can't help the way he looks, and there's a great deal of irony in comments coming from the anonimity of a keyboard.
Mutchy, you surely know that on here we all have the looks and physiques of a Greek god, don't you ?

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As much as I dislike Kane, that's one thing that isn't exclusive to him - our players (and everyone else in the PL) do it too.

One thing I will say for Kane - with all his money and footballing ability, I wouldn't swap a life waking up in the mirror looking at that face for mine. I'm no George Clooney but my god, that's a face no mother could love
You should have seen his face in his interview on Sky Sports after yesterdays match. His hooter looked a right mess!

Our guys did a good job on him and about time too. He gets away with all the cynical stuff, which referees conveniently don’t see or ignore.

Last edited:

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3 reasons we dislike Harry:

1) Diving cheat. Him and Grealish have the “fine art” of “winning” free-kicks;
2) Constant complaining to red;
3) Happy to wipeout opposition players.

He’s not alone with those approaches but we’ll give him stick because we’re worried about him. He is an amazing finished/goal scorer.

If I was Harry Kane I’d be more worried if we stopped giving him abuse!

As someone else posted he helped us win yesterday by his antics (1 and 2) which enabled a bit of passion to come into a game we were so poor in during the first half.

Enjoy Kane coming almost as much as Ben Foster. Long may it continue.

Back
Top Bottom