Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Cheating, diving Kane! Get out of my England Team! You are a disgrace!

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As much as we don't like how he plays , we d be on our feet applauding if Jimenez was doing it

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fuming that he gets away with it nearly all the time. Clear it is because he is good ole Arry and part of the establishment. Neves on 9 yellow cards for mainly daring to question the awful officials we get nearly every game. Kane should be on this and more but of course he isnt.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonderful, world class striker. But a horrible horrible player. Constantly chewing the referees ear over every little thing, dives, nasty little fouls on defenders that he gets away with. The fact he’s England captain is damning on the rest of that squad.
I think he was made England captain when he was one of a very few guaranteed to start.

There wasn't an obvious captain good enough to be a nailed on starter. You'd be in danger of selecting a player purely because he's the captain.

The Spurs all or nothing show done nothing to lend credence to his ability to captain...

There was nothing remotely stirring, engaging or remarkable about his "team talks".

He's a great player, shame about the cheating, I've seen veruca's with more charisma.

Hazza

Reaction score
Looking at all the efforts from Spurs yesterday, all of them came after a dubious decision.

Kulusevski shot, we were fouled in the build up.

Porro free kick, Mr Kane taking a fall and conning the ref.

Son Crossbar, Semedo clearly fouled in the build up.

The whole team do it, and get away with it. And of them all Kane is the ****ing worst... He's a ****.
We said this watching MOTD

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's a **** but you'd love him in your team, let's be honest.
You're so right! Can you imagine him as the front man in JL's evolving team. He may be a piece of **** but at least he'd be our piece of ****!

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking at all the efforts from Spurs yesterday, all of them came after a dubious decision.

The whole team do it, and get away with it. And of them all Kane is the ****ing worst... He's a ****.

Thought the Porro free kick came after a tug on a shirt. Didn't Ruben cop for a yellow as a result?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Some of this stuff is fair, he certainly has developed that stiff kneed sort of dive, didn't notice it yesterday, but his fouls in aerial challenges and use of his status to influence refs are shocking.

However the staying at a club through loyalty (or Levy pricing him out of a move) is something we'd love to see, and from what I've seen he's a good guy in real life even if he's a **** on the field, so the personal stuff is a bit silly.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ok, ok....so it's stupid. There is no tune, it's just something I would chant or something.

(I'm so embarrassed)
I wouldn't worry about it. The teasing was light-hearted (a complete coincidence that we won yesterday, I'm sure, lol). I reckon that pretty much every Mixer has posted something less than fully thought through at times....

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it. The teasing was light-hearted (a complete coincidence that we won yesterday, I'm sure, lol). I reckon that pretty much every Mixer has posted something less than fully thought through at times....
In my case nearly all the time

Chriswwfc

Reaction score

I picked up on this also!

Every single one came directly after a foul on us.

And every time we broke sometimes 3 on 3 they’d take our player out and no yellow!!

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s not his job to be liked by opposing fans, so I guess this thread is a back-handed compliment.

I do really enjoy seeing him lose against us though.

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Cheating, diving you are a disgrace. His cheating could have cost us the game! Why are refs taken in with his cheating antics??
Do you recon clubs actually have a, "How to dive, waste time, fain injury's Coaches" seems every club now is getting better at it,
We see managers up in arms on the opponents antic's but are no better themselves,
The big losers here are us the paying public, even see it in school football now,

Welford Wolf

Reaction score
In the away game this season I saw but very few did, when Wolves had a corner, Kane was jogging back to defend and as he went passed Neves he whacked him in the kidneys from behind.

Collins was a few feet behind and chased after him and they had an altercation in the box for which they both got booked.

VAR didn’t look at why Neves was writhing around on the floor!

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The worst part about Kane is where he ducks under players going for the ball to cause them to fly over him.

One day someone is going to land badly and be paralysed because of it.

Would be a million times better if he stopped diving and cheating.
This, amazes me how the ex pro’s haven’t really picked up on it either as it’s the kind of thing you’d expect them to be fuming about with the serious risk it poses to others.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
6B4893F7-26A0-4C1E-BFC6-808E95D89EE9.jpeg

Dear Deidre,
I bought a Mexican friend our green away top with Raul 9 on the back for him to wear at the WC.
Silly sod felt obliged to return the favour and bought this is back from Qatar. I ****ing hate Harry Kane for the way he plays and acts up against Wolves so much so I don’t care much for England when he plays.
I refused to let him take my picture wearing the above POS.
Am I being unreasonable?
Love and stuff,
Shergar.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
View attachment 33423

Dear Deidre,
I bought a Mexican friend our green away top with Raul 9 on the back for him to wear at the WC.
Silly sod felt obliged to return the favour and bought this is back from Qatar. I ****ing hate Harry Kane for the way he plays and acts up against Wolves so much so I don’t care much for England when he plays.
I refused to let him take my picture wearing the above POS.
Am I being unreasonable?
Love and stuff,
Shergar.
You can support England and not like Kane. You can even celebrate when he scores.

I never liked Paul Jones (GK) second time around, I'd still celebrate if he made a save. I gave him dogs abuse every time he ****ed up though, which seemed to be every time he played.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why do we hate him?

Booked for diving at Wembley when we beat them, still dives at every opportunity.

Hacked Traore down with the most cynical tackle I’ve seen at Molineux in the PL era,

Thinks he’s the referee every time I’ve seen him play.

Long may the abuse continue…

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You can support England and not like Kane. You can even celebrate when he scores.

I never liked Paul Jones (GK) second time around, I'd still celebrate if he made a save. I gave him dogs abuse every time he ****ed up though, which seemed to be every time he played.
Deidre, thanks for the prompt response.
The thing is, I was going to give the shirt away but couldn’t think of anybody I disliked enough (apart from a couple of Canadians but the cost of P&P to Vancouver put the kybosh on that) so I’m going to save it for a secret Santa present later this year.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s a ****. He’s a brilliant player but he’s a ****.

You see him so many times actually running towards the defender as to the incoming ball so that he can buy a free kick. He’s not even great at all the cheating stuff as everybody knows that he does it, but the refs seem to allow him to get away with murder because he’s the most high profile player in the PL and just so happens to captain the national side.

He doesn’t need to do all the ****house stuff he does, he is easily good enough to not have to resort to **** like that.

Back
Top Bottom