Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Championship TV-Games

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
While this is good for us local fans, it does go to show our current irrelevance even in the second tier of English football. Hopefully that changes again pretty soon.

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good long may it continue ...

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why the lovin with Villa, They will struggle..

Munich_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surprised we will go two months without a tv game. Would have thought if we spend money we'd be a more attractive proposition

D

Deleted at own request (WeAreTheWolves)

Why the lovin with Villa, They will struggle..

They showed Wolves and Leeds about 30 times between each other last year, the position has little to do with it!

E

Edgmond Wolf

While this is good for us local fans, it does go to show our current irrelevance even in the second tier of English football. Hopefully that changes again pretty soon.

We were in the top two last season for games on TV....to the point that we complained together with Leeds

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I don't think it demonstrates our irrelevance, I think it reflects that we were televised numerous times last season and the matches were boring, dross.

It was stomach clenching rubbish for me watching it live, so god knows what a neutral thought. We can thank Kenny for that.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surprised we will go two months without a tv game. Would have thought if we spend money we'd be a more attractive proposition

But we haven't spent the money yet.
I guess we were on so many times last season because the TV couldn't believe we could be so bad for the entire season and we must surely improve !
Maybe they're waiting to see the colour of our transfer money this time around or they'll be in for rubbish viewing figures from the general public.

E

Edgmond Wolf

I don't think it demonstrates our irrelevance, I think it reflects that we were televised numerous times last season and the matches were boring, dross.

It was stomach clenching rubbish for me watching it live, so god knows what a neutral thought. We can thank Kenny for that.

Love it :D

D

Deleted member 4594

Morgan on his way, no games on sky, what will we find to moan about?!

hambaps

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Make the most of it, Champions League and World Club Cup games don't happen on Saturdays at 3pm.

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good!Last seasons rescheduled games were a joke,a Thursday night and Friday night before Christmas,I missed my works Christmas do for the Forest game,against my better judgement. Then a 5.15pm kick off against Reading on Boxing Day,to name just a couple of matches,they can keep us off the tv as much as they want.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 4023

Could mean our games being televised somewhere else??

Seasider

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bloody excellent. I am delighted, last season was a pain in the $$$$!

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They were bitten last season with the utter dross that was continually served up by both clubs. The reason that Wolves and Leeds were chosen had nothing to do with league position, but had lots to do with the fact that both clubs have hundreds of thousands of fans all over the country.

Stick Boro on every week and you would have had 5,000 fans watching, regardless of how good they were. The majority who had an interest would have been already at the game.

Villa are an obvious replacement for Wolves because they too have a good hundred thousand fans across the country. Though I doubt that next season will be any more exiting a watch than the one that has just passed.

If Wolves' new owner decides to go for it I can see Wolves being on SKY almost every week for the second half of the season.

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's cos we're not a massive clerb like Newcastle with their geographically isolated stadium.

A

AlexWWFC

We've actually got time to have a proper drink before kick off on a Saturday, unlike those $$$$ early kick offs when you have to chuck a couple down and be forced to buy 2 massively over priced bottles to survive the second half.

Saturday 3 O clock best announcement this week :D

K

kwolf

good if you want to watch wolves get your $$$$ down to the mol $$$$ sky tv

D

Deleted member 4023

Sky will soon change their mind when they see the squad that eventually turns out for Wolves & Molineux packed to the rafters each week on the back of the takeover

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We were bloody awful last season, so no wonder they're avoiding us like the plague!!

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good result for Wolves again.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

B

Benson

Well done by Moxey. His complaints last season and his position at FL has shown results in this case.

He is not all bad, after all..

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I hope it does NOT change, as us Fans that travel a fair distance get messad about quite a lot...

E

Edgmond Wolf

Well done by Moxey. His complaints last season and his position at FL has shown results in this case.

He is not all bad, after all..

Are you Moxey??

He is bloody awful, the worse leader of a football club ever

Most fans loath him

He is arrogant, treats us appallingly, a leech of a person

M

Mr Wolf

It's only for the first 8 games or so isn't it & that's with an international break.

B

Benson

Are you Moxey??

He is bloody awful, the worse leader of a football club ever

Most fans loath him

He is arrogant, treats us appallingly, a leech of a person

Knew you couldnt resist to post.. and you know I am not Moxey. Will prove it in August over a pint.

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
for us overseas fans it seems like TV coverage has got from feast to famine

Villa and Leeds the big draw cards I spose?

Back
Top Bottom