Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Championship TV-Games

thetwistedsock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
for us overseas fans it seems like TV coverage has got from feast to famine

Villa and Leeds the big draw cards I spose?
Can you get UK channels, I was specifically thinking about the channel 5 highlights show on Sunday morning here - would make a late Sunday show down there. Or I suppose Saturday evening here for Sunday morning there.

LINT70

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It seems that there's more Saturday teatime games this year for the Championship - i don't mind those it's the lunchtime kick offs that annoy me the most.

LINT70

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
for us overseas fans it seems like TV coverage has got from feast to famine

Villa and Leeds the big draw cards I spose?

Newcastle are on 4 times and Villa 5 times (Leeds twice) in the first 2 months including a weekend off for internationals!

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For me it is a testament to the absolute dross that was on offer last year. A disgrace to this famous club and a disgrace to professional sport as a form of entertainment. Morgan should hang his head in shame for last year. If this takeover fails it will be even worse.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It seems that there's more Saturday teatime games this year for the Championship - i don't mind those it's the lunchtime kick offs that annoy me the most.
Am I right in thinking that BT Sport has the later 5:30 Prem Games this season? They were due to swap with Sky eventually. If it were true, then it looks like Sky want to offer some competition in the form of Championship games.

LINT70

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Am I right in thinking that BT Sport has the later 5:30 Prem Games this season? They were due to swap with Sky eventually. If it were true, then it looks like Sky want to offer some competition in the form of Championship games.

Yes - just looked on their site - looks like 5.30 on a Saturday is their main game this season so that means Sky will put a championship game on at the same time as won't be allowed to show a PL game at the same time.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes - just looked on their site - looks like 5.30 on a Saturday is their main game this season so that means Sky will put a championship game on at the same time as won't be allowed to show a PL game at the same time.
Probably a good thing, if we are ever on Sky on a Saturday, a 5:15/5:30 game is much better than a 12:30 kickoff, especially away from home.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We will be on 3 or 4 times pre xmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can you get UK channels, I was specifically thinking about the channel 5 highlights show on Sunday morning here - would make a late Sunday show down there. Or I suppose Saturday evening here for Sunday morning there.

I do a bit of *cough* live streaming so I am sure there must be a way to find those shows online that you mention.

anyhow maybe Wolves will have a long cup run and end up on the telly at Wembley :eek:

sorry must have been dreaming when I wrote that :p

Newcastle are on 4 times and Villa 5 times (Leeds twice) in the first 2 months including a weekend off for internationals!

Not surprised. Thing is are Villa going to be any good to watch? Aren't they a club in crisis?

I used to like watching Newcastle but St James Park just doesn't have the same atmosphere any more, bit like Anfield where you can hear people opening their packets of crisps it is that quiet at times

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So the blues game is still going to be a 3pm kick off? What a load of fun that was last time it happened!!!!

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm sure the Blues game will be moved just for the sake of it,or on Police advice,whatever excuse they peddle out . Can't remember the last time we actually played them in a 3pm kick off,probably the time back when Bully scored that legendary last minute winner at the Mol?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

B

BigBadWolf

I'm sure the Blues game will be moved just for the sake of it,or on Police advice,whatever excuse they peddle out . Can't remember the last time we actually played them in a 3pm kick off,probably the time back when Bully scored that legendary last minute winner at the Mol?

Last April, in the 2-1 loss.

B

Benson

Scheduled for the same day as the V festival. Everyone is at the festival at the same time. To play it early 20th Aug or on 21st Aug would be worse as supporters and festival people would travel the same trains together.

waggys left foot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
OT but I see BT are launching a rival to Stellings soccer saturday fronted by Mark Pougatch -starts at 230pm.

Back
Top Bottom