Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Celtic Vigo Home

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

I suppose that the risk outdoors is correct for someone on the pitch.
In the South Bank however, crammed in next to big, fat blokes, that have had a few pints, singing and shouting all game covering you in micro droplets of gob the risk increases somewhat. When you can stink peoples B.O. and beer farts during a game I’m not sure that the term “outside” applies as well as a walk round the park. Just my opinion of course.
Yeah you might be correct in South Bank actually. I've been a North Banker for a while and the seat space there is noticeable especially as everyone's **** is parked in them

Southside Wolf

Reaction score
In the concourse you should wear a mask. It's not to protect you, it's to protect others from none symptomatic cases. If you don't wear a mask indoors, on public transport etc,you're not making some grand gesture of freedom, just risking other people's lives.
I don't see why their required in the stands though.
Totally agree!

Saying you have to wear one in the stands gives an excuse to people to say they won’t wear one anyway in the ground.

The phrase, ‘choose your battle’ come to mind and also trivialises that the greatest risk is within enclosed areas.

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tickets on sale now to a near capacity stadium
If you’re over 11 years of age you must provide proof of a negative lateral flow test no more than 48 hours before the game. How does a child prove they have a lateral flow test? They could test positive but then send in someone else’s negative test
Easy enough I guess for people who have been vaccinated by showing card or NHS app but still subject to abuse
Im sure they have it sorted but it’s not been mentioned in the first announcement of tickets going on sale
They could just not do the test , you actually only have to open the packet and put the serial number in to be able to register a test result ..

acsmith117

Groupie
Reaction score
I didn’t realise it wasn’t open to members till I went back and read the email.. couldn’t see sale window on ticket page.

TF2Wolf

Reaction score
I went to order tickets for me and the lads initially showed the three of us to select next time I went on all three of us had disappeared so can’t order them on-line :-(

D

Deleted member 4456

Jesus!! Me me me. You know the mask has absolutely nothing to do with protecting yourself right?
I don't need or want you to protect me, for what it's worth. Collective action is not part of my life's philosophy and never will be.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't need or want you to protect me, for what it's worth. Collective action is not part of my life's philosophy and never will be.
The masks protect OTHERS or do you not give a toss about anyone but yourself?

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've been to 3 supermarkets tonight with the wife (don't ask!) and I was pleased to see most people are still wearing masks, us included.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I believe people have a social responsibility to everyone else to protect them by wearing a mask . Any other stance is pure selfishness .

No doubt about it. It is pathetic people are so up in arms over something so so simple. Seriously, it's a bit of material over your face for a few hours that may well save somebody's life but you would think we are asking for folks to remove limbs.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not at all. Face coverings are a placebo aimed at assuaging the feelings of those who are afraid. I don't have much sympathy for those people, frankly, and I won't do anything to help them.

Yeah, that a-hole in seat 39B that is 75 and survived cancer and now cares for his wife with cancer. Can't believe that guy would be afraid, **** him eh.

D

Deleted member 4456

Yeah, that a-hole in seat 39B that is 75 and survived cancer and now cares for his wife with cancer. Can't believe that guy would be afraid, **** him eh.
Like I said, if wearing a mask makes him feel better, good for him. Don't expect me to do it, though.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wish I'd been wearing a mask at Wigan away when someone dropped the most rotten carling fart I've ever chewed. I'm still febreezin' it out of my scarf.
That could be a good social experiment for the South Bank. If you are wearing a mask but still get a whiff of those people next to you, you might have to question how useful the mask you're wearing actually is and get a better one. And that fart would have had to pass through not only the mask but also someone else pants and trousers. These are the things scientists and Public Health England need feedback on.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
You need to wise up and so does that guy in seat 39B.

I know there's lots of high quality research on the benefits of mask wearing to reduce infection and that medical staff wear them to successfully protect their themselves and their patients BUT the people who know the real truth and the ones you should be listening to are andyc225 and 80s pop sensations Right Said Fred. They looked into it and know the real truth. Join their altruistic, outward focused and community caring gang and patronise everyone else. It'll make you feel special.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Not at all. Face coverings are a placebo aimed at assuaging the feelings of those who are afraid. I don't have much sympathy for those people, frankly, and I won't do anything to help them.
So your condition means you don't have to wear a mask and you've also convinced yourself that wearing a mask is pointless. Sure those facts are unconnected. I think people on here would be more sympathetic about your lack of empathy if you didn't wear it like a medal.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any chance you can post your medical qualifications that have lead you to make that statement?

RedFlagWolf

Reaction score
Any chance that you can link me to the ‘evidence’ that you rely upon for this.

Upon receipt I will re evaluate my 30 years of nursing experience and also pass onto the consultant team who are currently nursing my daughter in triple ‘placebo’ outfits in searing heat in order, wrongly it appears, to protect her from infection.

I accept that due to my daughters current vulnerability that I might be over reacting to ridiculous, non substantiated posts but I do find such theories as both offensive and dangerous.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Upon receipt I will re evaluate my 30 years of nursing experience and also pass onto the consultant team who are currently nursing my daughter in triple ‘placebo’ outfits in searing heat in order, wrongly it appears, to protect her from infection.

I accept that due to my daughters current vulnerability that I might be over reacting to ridiculous, non substantiated posts but I do find such theories as both offensive and dangerous.
To be honest it is probably the most crass post Ive ever read on the mix. Hope everything is ok with your daughter.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Great post and wish you and your daughter the very best.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score

But what about Gillian McKeith, the poo doctor from TV programmes such as 'You Are What Eat', and 'Eat Yourself Sexy'? You know, the one who paid for a fake doctorate from a non-existent American college. She doesn't believe masks work either. If Right Said Fred don't convince you, surely she will?

D

Deleted member 9202LYK

So help me understand your position on this. Let’s just assume you’re right about the placebo (which you’re not).

If people are afraid because they or loved ones are vulnerable and they think they might die - then you don’t have much time for them and you won’t do anything to help them?

Urko

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So the only option to get a ticket is Print at Home ?

What if you haven’t got a printer or access to one, has Vinny got shares in Hewlett Packard ? ;)

Moseley Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
I ordered tickets yesterday but never got confirmation email or tickets? Anyone else had them through?

TF2Wolf

Reaction score
I ordered tickets yesterday but never got confirmation email or tickets? Anyone else had them through?
Same for me. No email but when I check my ticket profile it confirms I’ve ordered them?

Not sure what to do? Do I risk that they’ve been loaded to my Smart Card?

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So the only option to get a ticket is Print at Home ?

What if you haven’t got a printer or access to one, has Vinny got shares in Hewlett Packard ? ;)
Think you can use it on your phone screen tbf presuming the scanners have been upgraded. You kind of always could they said you couldn't but I've known people with a bit of faffing about who go the scanner to read it.

****ed if you not got a smart phone or printer though.

D

Deleted member 9202LYK

I have been double jabbed but will probably wear a mask as I’ll be in the family area where many kids won’t have had any jabs.
I work with a lady who donated a kidney to her husband and he’s got no immune system due to the anti rejection drugs.
If I can minimise the risk of me passing anything on to her / him as a result of my choices it’s the least I can do.
Excellent!

I don’t have anyone vulnerable to protect like you, and have also been double jabbed. We’ll be wearing masks because the slight inconvenience it causes may just help someone else out.

Back
Top Bottom