Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Celtic Vigo Home

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea when these tickets will go on sale
It says on the website that tickets will not be sold until we know fans can return to games
I thought that was approved and in force from today
Season tickets for next season are being sold as are away tickets for Stoke and Coventry.
Don’t understand

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea when these tickets will go on sale
It says on the website that tickets will not be sold until we know fans can return to games
I thought that was approved and in force from today
Season tickets for next season are being sold as are away tickets for Stoke and Coventry.
Don’t understand
I'd guess very soon, next couple of days or so.

Expect like the away friendlies it'll be a case of going straight on sale to STH's once they announce then members, general public.....no actual loyalty point breaks.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's normally the first game of the season to earn loyalty points.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Isn't it down to the local council? E.g. it is apparently a free-for-all now but Liverpool announced yesterday their two home friendlies would be at 75% capacity?

Sure more info will come in the coming days.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
It says on the OS that they are awaiting confirmation of PL Covid protocols this week. God knows what that is likely to involve, hopefully nothing.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would guess wolves are still in negotiations with the council...... My mate had organised a do in a club in town for this Saturday..... It been cancelled today by the council.... They are stopping all large gatherings in town apparently as cases are rising and they are saying lack of air conditioning in the venues in town are a problem....... They may well limit the crowd for the freindlies if they can......

Last edited:

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would guess wolves are still in negotiations with the council...... My mate had organised a do in a club in town for this Saturday..... It been cancelled today by the council.... They are stopping all large gatherings in town apparently as cases are rising and they are saying lack of air conditioning in the venues in town are a problem....... They may well limit the crowd for the freindlies if they can......
So the government remove all restrictions but the council are going against that?

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Not sure where the council stuff is coming from. PL still talking to government about face masks and staggered arrival according to this.

bilstonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not sure where the council stuff is coming from. PL still talking to government about face masks and staggered arrival according to this.

**** that if true, I had to be in Wembley for two and a half hours before ko for the semi final and that was just about acceptable as a one off

NorthWolf

Reaction score
Isn't it down to the local council? E.g. it is apparently a free-for-all now but Liverpool announced yesterday their two home friendlies would be at 75% capacity?

Sure more info will come in the coming days.
Liverpool City Council are so dodgy they make the Mafia look like a pillar of honesty.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Be very surprised if stadiums are at full capacity when the season starts

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

I'm very skeptical that we'll have full capacity. Cases in wolves exploding and New Cross already creaking from what I've been told

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tickets on sale now to a near capacity stadium
If you’re over 11 years of age you must provide proof of a negative lateral flow test no more than 48 hours before the game. How does a child prove they have a lateral flow test? They could test positive but then send in someone else’s negative test
Easy enough I guess for people who have been vaccinated by showing card or NHS app but still subject to abuse
Im sure they have it sorted but it’s not been mentioned in the first announcement of tickets going on sale

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you’re over 11 years of age you must provide proof of a negative lateral flow test no more than 48 hours before the game. How does a child prove they have a lateral flow test? They could test positive but then send in someone else’s negative test
Easy enough I guess for people who have been vaccinated by showing card or NHS app but still subject to abuse
Im sure they have it sorted but it’s not been mentioned in the first announcement of tickets going on sale
Bit weird. Hardly any seats available as the quad and Bully lower aren’t on sale.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Bit weird. Hardly any seats available as the quad and Bully lower aren’t on sale.
About 1k I reckon, but to be honest I wouldn't buy one yet as loads of good seats will be available once STHs window goes. Seems to be £16 everywhere?

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
Looks like it. I think I’ll wait for the Bully lower to go on sale.
I can’t imagine all STH will buy tickets, lots will be on holiday or just don’t usually bother with pre-season.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can’t imagine all STH will buy tickets, lots will be on holiday or just don’t usually bother with pre-season.
I can’t remember what was open for the pre season Villarreal game but the Bully lower definitely was as I sat in there.

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
I can’t remember what was open for the pre season Villarreal game but the Bully lower definitely was as I sat in there.
19,062 was the attendance. IIRC they started with the intention of having a lower bowl but eventually opened the upper tiers too.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd like to think that if you're child test positive for covid you aren't taking them anywhere. As for adults, most will be double vaccinated though I'm sure there will be a few unvaccinated, with no symptoms who will be willing to let those around them take the risk.
What I'm more concerned with is monitoring it. Those with the NHS app on a phone can be checked during the in depth body search but paper copies would be a nightmare 15minutes before kick off.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4456

Don’t have a problem with the indoor areas and mask wearing but outside is ridiculous.
It should be up to you if you want to wear a mask. If anyone feels they're going to help them feel comfortable at the match, good for them. I'll stick to taking the same low risk I've taken at the thousand or more games I've been to over the years. The club should give me that opportunity.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It should be up to you if you want to wear a mask. If anyone feels they're going to help them feel comfortable at the match, good for them. I'll stick to taking the same low risk I've taken at the thousand or more games I've been to over the years. The club should give me that opportunity.
Masks protect others not yourself and the last thing we want is another bloody lockdown and for games to have no fans allowed.

D

Deleted member 4456

Masks protect others not yourself and the last thing we want is another bloody lockdown and for games to have no fans allowed.
I've never been required to wear one, for what it's worth. As I said, it should be up to you. If you think it makes a difference, great.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Given how strict the requirements are for attending the match, I'm surprised they will be selling food and drink.

Back
Top Bottom