Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Celtic Vigo Home

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Not many tickets left!
Think there's plenty of tickets left. It seems like they've kept season ticket seats aside for season ticket holders to book and I imagine they will open up all of those seats not sold up for sale at a later date.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have been double jabbed but will probably wear a mask as I’ll be in the family area where many kids won’t have had any jabs.
I work with a lady who donated a kidney to her husband and he’s got no immune system due to the anti rejection drugs.
If I can minimise the risk of me passing anything on to her / him as a result of my choices it’s the least I can do.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
anyone else having issues trying to buy tickets I've getting the following error

The quantity of tickets owned by jrpb-3 exceeds the current restrictions, (this could be a loyalty point, maximum number of tickets per supporter, age related or family validator restriction).
To resolve, click "Assign Owners" and assign some of the tickets to other owners.
Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Wolves V Celta Vigo 07/08/2021 13:00.
Sales to this event are limited to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner.
Me looks like they want you to use membership plus on a ****ing friendly!

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have been double jabbed but will probably wear a mask as I’ll be in the family area where many kids won’t have had any jabs.
I work with a lady who donated a kidney to her husband and he’s got no immune system due to the anti rejection drugs.
If I can minimise the risk of me passing anything on to her / him as a result of my choices it’s the least I can do.
Absolutely this.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like the cheeky *******s want me to use one of my membership plus games on a bloody friendly!
Really? I read it as STH's now, members Monday no mention of membership plus.

Be careful people you might use one up by mistake.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Me looks like they want you to use membership plus on a ****ing friendly!
my bad it's Season ticket holder only at the moment member can't buy till Monday 26th

• Season ticket holders 2019/20 | Thursday 22nd July, 10am to Sunday 25th July
  • Members 2021/22 | Monday 26th July, 10am to Tuesday 27th July
  • General sale | Wednesday 28th July, 10am

Last edited:

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
my bad it's Season ticket holder only at the moment member can't buy till Monday 26th

• Season ticket holders 2019/20 | Thursday 22nd July, 10am to Sunday 25th July
  • Members 2021/22 | Monday 26th July, 10am to Tuesday 27th July
Do you have membership plus?

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
anyone else having issues trying to buy tickets I've getting the following error

The quantity of tickets owned by jrpb-3 exceeds the current restrictions, (this could be a loyalty point, maximum number of tickets per supporter, age related or family validator restriction).
To resolve, click "Assign Owners" and assign some of the tickets to other owners.
Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Wolves V Celta Vigo 07/08/2021 13:00.
Sales to this event are limited to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner.
Only on sale to STHs at minute, members monday,

The above just means you're either not signed in or not a STH.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Same here. Double jabbed, but my daughter helps to look after a young disabled lad who has a compromised immune system. She's being very careful as to not pass it on. It's just a small thing I can do to help out, even if the chances are it of being passed on from me are very small. Every little bit helps so I will mask up.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same here. Double jabbed, but my daughter helps to look after a young disabled lad who has a compromised immune system. She's being very careful as to not pass it on. It's just a small thing I can do to help out, even if the chances are it of being passed on from me are very small. Every little bit helps so I will mask up.
And it will be the anti maskers doing the most moaning when we get locked down again and can’t go at all.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And it will be the anti maskers doing the most moaning when we get locked down again and can’t go at all.
I think it's the whole concept of wearing a mask... outside.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do you have membership plus?
just normal membership. sth only till 26th then all members so that why it won't let me get one yet

Last edited:

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you're double jabbed I guess you just show this on your app...

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it's the whole concept of wearing a mask... outside.

But well within 1 metres of others.

The seats are so close together I've been to games where I've had someone else's love handle spilling onto me.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should need to wear one when queuing and in concorse but outside is absurd and no science proves it necessary

Apart from all the science about masks slowing infection rates, you're right there's absolutely no science.

Those surgeons must feel like idiots. They have been wearing them for years for absolutely no reason whatsoever!

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really? I read it as STH's now, members Monday no mention of membership plus.

Be careful people you might use one up by mistake.
It gives me the option to use it in a drop down menu but I didn’t go any further as I didn’t want to risk using one. Unfortunately there were some seats booked in the stand I looked at so some poor souls have wasted one of theirs.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It should be up to you if you want to wear a mask. If anyone feels they're going to help them feel comfortable at the match, good for them. I'll stick to taking the same low risk I've taken at the thousand or more games I've been to over the years. The club should give me that opportunity.

Jesus!! Me me me. You know the mask has absolutely nothing to do with protecting yourself right?

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Apart from all the science about masks slowing infection rates, you're right there's absolutely no science.

Those surgeons must feel like idiots. They have been wearing them for years for absolutely no reason whatsoever!
Masks are extremely important indoors, outdoors as the CDC notes and has SAGE advice has always been the transition risk is virtually zero. Why protests for e.g have almost no transmission rate but Wembley final did.

Southside Wolf

Reaction score
I've got an exempt lanyard. It's not leaving my pocket. The club has about as much chance of me covering my face as they have of winning the Champions League next year.
Fair enough being exempt (fully support everyone individual medical circumstances) but don’t boast about not using something to help avoid being questioned/approached. Unless you like the confrontation which I suspect from your post you do.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In the concourse you should wear a mask. It's not to protect you, it's to protect others from none symptomatic cases. If you don't wear a mask indoors, on public transport etc,you're not making some grand gesture of freedom, just risking other people's lives.
I don't see why their required in the stands though.

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has anyone got a template I can use to write my risk assessment?

Will I need to print this off and take it to the ground?

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Masks are extremely important indoors, outdoors as the CDC notes and has SAGE advice has always been the transition risk is virtually zero. Why protests for e.g have almost no transmission rate but Wembley final did.

I suppose that the risk outdoors is correct for someone on the pitch.
In the South Bank however, crammed in next to big, fat blokes, that have had a few pints, singing and shouting all game covering you in micro droplets of gob the risk increases somewhat. When you can stink peoples B.O. and beer farts during a game I’m not sure that the term “outside” applies as well as a walk round the park. Just my opinion of course.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has anyone got a template I can use to write my risk assessment?

Will I need to print this off and take it to the ground?

I guess that by buying or not buying a ticket you have already conducted your own risk assessment.

Back
Top Bottom