Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Carling cup final

J

Jamesjh89

Just been on a train to birmingham crammed with dirty scouse, so who does everybody want to win? Hate the both but id go for a cardiff win

UEAwolf

Reaction score
Not a huge fan of either club tbh - but Cardiff seeing as they're the underdogs.

Ulver

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's like choosing between a blunt spoon and a blunt knife to pluck your own eye out with. Kenny's Klan or Cardiff? Can't we just cancel it?

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's like choosing between a blunt spoon and a blunt knife to pluck your own eye out with. Kenny's Klan or Cardiff? Can't we just cancel it?

Definitely a blunt spoon, it has the scoop element which would be slightly easier to actually get the eye out.
A blunt knife would just leave a horrible mess.

D

Dewsburywolf

For the ex Wolves at Cardiff (Kenny Miller- is Naylor still there? Olofinjana?) & past ones (Kennedy, Gypes) I'd like Cardiff to win although not really bothered either way to be fair

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
On balance, the recent conduct of Suarez and Dalglish means my dislike for Liverpool is slightly stronger than it is for Cardiff. Think Liverpool will win comfortably though.

Reaction score
I don't like the idea of a Welsh team winning it, plus don't like Cardiff anyway but can't back Liverpool, hated them before all this seasons' controversy, now its even worse! That said think it'll be like 4-0 to Liverpool.

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Definitely Cardiff - hate the thought of seeing that Scottish jakey holding a cup again ... and hearing the vomit inducing plaudits and cliches from the media [they're already creaming themselves over it being Liverpool's first Wembley appearance since 1996]. Gotta be Cardiff.

Saltyjim

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Underdogs for me. Can't see Naylor getting a game, but Miller to snatch the winner from a Suarez back pass.

albell

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
On balance, the recent conduct of Suarez and Dalglish means my dislike for Liverpool is slightly stronger than it is for Cardiff. Think Liverpool will win comfortably though.

I agree with all of this and I'd like to see the underdog win.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just been on a train to birmingham crammed with dirty scouse, so who does everybody want to win? Hate the both but id go for a cardiff win

I don't think every person from Liverpool is dirty,might be a bit light fingered and bone idle and have an inbuilt inferiority complex but I'm sure some are reasonably clean.

As for who I want to win - it's a toughy as I ain't too keen on Liverpool but obviously nobody would want a Welsh side winning it either.
Saying that Liverpool should win with a lot to spare.

D

Dewsburywolf

I don't think every person from Liverpool is dirty,might be a bit light fingered and bone idle and have an inbuilt inferiority complex but I'm sure some are reasonably clean.

As for who I want to win - it's a toughy as I ain't too keen on Liverpool but obviously nobody would want a Welsh side winning it either.
Saying that Liverpool should win with a lot to spare.

Apart from (possibly) those of us with Welsh heritage of course

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cardiff. I hope Liverpool never win a trophy ever again, fade into obscurity and go bust. Disgusting club.

crocos

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
No admirer of either club at all me - and even less so Liverpool after the past few months.

Strats

Reaction score
English League Cup Final ... English winners please.

Liverpool all the way ... and I don't even like them.

D

Dewsburywolf

English League Cup Final ... English winners please.

Liverpool all the way ... and I don't even like them.

Or you could say that a Football League club rather than an FA Premier League club should win the League Cup

T

Tettenhall Wolf

Really gone off Liverpool this year. Dalglish, Suarez, Carroll. Sorry Steve Morgan, but I'd rather the underdogs won.

B

Bankswolf II

Cardiff to win even though I dont like them I dont want the racists winning anything
Plus it will $$$$ morgan off and that will forever amuse me

D

Dewsburywolf

Cardiff to win even though I dont like them I dont want the racists winning anything

So you don't think Cardiff going crying to the Welsh FA to get red cards rescinded isn't just a little racist then?

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So you don't think Cardiff going crying to the Welsh FA to get red cards rescinded isn't just a little racist then?

I wouldn't say that's racist.
Unfair yes, racist no. Also, the whole of Liverpool isn't racist...I still hate them though.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Eh? Cardiff fans hate the English because they're English. They are about as racist a club as it's possible to get.

Liverpool have at least one racist player and at least one racist fan. Cardiff's fan base have hundreds of not thousands of racists amongst them.

J

Jungleee

Eh? Cardiff fans hate the English because they're English. They are about as racist a club as it's possible to get.

Liverpool have at least one racist player and at least one racist fan. Cardiff's fan base have hundreds of not thousands of racists amongst them.

Don't forget Swansea as well. Horrible $$$$ing fans when they came here outside the ground. I don't understand how you can hate the English so much...then hate Cardiff?!

D

Dewsburywolf

Pretty contencious that even he's racist, it was a cultural remark he made rather than an out & out racist remark. Were all those wanting Poyet to take over at Wolves aware that he actually stuck up for Suarez over the whole Evra affair? Therefore we could have had a "racist" manager

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let's hope Suarez breaks his leg.

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get in Cardiff!! Stuff that up yer $$$$ you $$$$ing Scouse $$$$ers

Back
Top Bottom