Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Cardiff 12/1 to win the league

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking at the table after last night's results I realised that we play 7 of the bottom 8 in the run-in, with only 2 away. If we can't win the league comfortably in those circumstances then we really won't deserve it.

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking at the table after last night's results I realised that we play 7 of the bottom 8 in the run-in, with only 2 away. If we can't win the league comfortably in those circumstances then we really won't deserve it.
agreed and we only really need to win 5 or 6 of these - win 6 we should be good, or win 5 and two draws.

AND that is assuming we get ZERO points away /Derby Home from the other 5 games which is highly unlikely

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score

I get the sentiment but it’s probably the worst time to be playing those sides rather than those who are safely in mid-table with nothing to really play for.

Agree with the point though. We really should be winning a lot of those games.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I get the sentiment but it’s probably the worst time to be playing those sides rather than those who are safely in mid-table with nothing to really play for.

Agree with the point though. We really should be winning a lot of those games.
I don't think so. A lot of those teams, Sunderland for example, sat back when they came to us. A point was a good result for them at that stage. All those clubs need to go for more than a point now, so should be more open when we play them.

Starting with Reading on Saturday, hopefully.

W

we8wba

Depends how you measure weak !!

Pretty football - yes we're weak

Result driven football (in the main pretty exciting too with the ball in the box a lot) - we're the 2nd best in the Championship so they'll be at least one "weaker" team than us in the Prem if we stay in 2nd !! If the Jacks stay up that will be up to 2 teams weaker and we only have to find one more team weaker than us and we stay up :D

Did you think we were weak when we beat you at your place ?

We tried playing "pretty" football to stay up last time under Solksjaer and what you discover is that most of the Prem teams are better at that than you, therefore I would argue it's result driven football that gets you up and keeps you up. Works for Burnley.

I wonder if WBA and Stoke are enjoying their football more this season without a certain Mr Pullis, I doubt it somehow !! Everton fans are certainly happier with Big Sam than they were with Koeman !!

Weak isn’t in terms of strength or footballing ability

Just in my unbiased opinion if you got promoted you’d probably have the biggest overhaul to take in terms of squad

Bristol
Villa
Wolves
Derby
To extent Fulham

All have bigger budgets in my opinion and offer more of fighting chance of survival along with having some players who already premier ready

Cardiff are great at what they’re good at and money doesn’t mean success either

Doesn’t mean you would come down just you’d be my pick out of those sides should any combo of those 3 go up

Back
Top Bottom