Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Can anyone explain why we are not restructuring today ?

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
yes, it could mean that……or not.
But who cares anyway? ….that’s in the past.

Jeff is looking for an outstanding candidate………hope he finds one real soon.
Well his hit rate is **** poor thus far

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Straight question. Are you happy with player recruitment over the last 3 years?
No…..as a football fan, by definition, I can never be satisfied.;)

However, I wish we had brought in some better players. Some we brought in are good but I think we need to increase the size of the squad.

I assume, ( without any proof), that this last window, we may not have gotten our first or even secondary transfer targets. The last two seasons may have caused some players to say a polite “no thanks” to us.

Its a vicious cycle, isn’t it? We need a good coach to help us attract good players to help us finish higher so we can attract a good coach.

Maybe Jeff is too close…..can’t see the forest for the trees. I dunno.

Reaction score
Let's have it straight. It appears, Fosun got lucky with the appointment of, Nuno. Before and afterwards has been a ****ing ****show.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After that Saiss interview, i hope Fosun are starting to have a look at the bloke they are employing to run this club. Its embarrassing. Apart from Nuno, he has failed spectacularly with Zenga, Lambert and especially Lage. He's disrespecting players and for all of you fools who were having a pop at Coady for saying what he did when he left its clear now why he was so ****ed off. Somethings badly wrong, and its starting with the chairman. We are nailed on for relegation unless things change.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saiss said it’s difficult for anyone to come in knowing how much influence mendes has over bringing players in, if the players know it…

Thats something of our own doing though. We have chosen to make it that way. You can work alongside somebody, you dont have to solely rely on them and thats our issue, we are and have been incapable of consistently bring in players without Mendes. Jorge has been brilliant for us, and there is no way we achieve what we did and bring in the calibre of players we have without him. Even Saiss pretty much said Mendes is not a negative, its how we use him thats become a problem.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Thats something of our own doing though. We have chosen to make it that way. You can work alongside somebody, you dont have to solely rely on them and thats our issue, we are and have been incapable of consistently bring in players without Mendes. Jorge has been brilliant for us, and there is no way we achieve what we did and bring in the calibre of players we have without him. Even Saiss pretty much said Mendes is not a negative, its how we use him thats become a problem.
Yes I agree

Back
Top Bottom