Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Brighton verdict

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolute shambles of a second half performance and we were lucky to get away with a point in the end. Feels like a defeat. Reinforcements needed ASAP.

Positives; Adama was brilliant I thought, caused them no end of problems and a great first half performance in general.

That second half is inexcusable though. Ultimately an entertaining game between two poor sides.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well otasowie should have won it but gawd we let 3-1 slip mountiho silly on maupay it was obvious a header was coming from.corners. Silvas potential we have been roped on one there maybe he looked quicker in scouting but he's not got the turn of speed or balls in the air as a hold up. We need a man in the middle, traore played well much more impressed with him, neto was in and out of the game, vitinha struggled to.make an impact much like podence he is on and off. Severely missing donk, we need signings wqs terrified of losing that 4-3

YamYamWolf

Reaction score
No matter how you look at it, that's terrible. I can already see Adama being a scapegoat in this thread but he was our best player.

Stupid subs, **** defensively. If we have the attacking talent and that's how were trying to do things the let the attackers play with freedom.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am too sorry to say this; but that was absolutely, completely and extremely unacceptable.

A dreamful first half, followed by what was a total collapse in doing everything we need to do and Owen should have nailed it at the very end.

Nuno has 1001 questions to answer in the coming month and if he doesn't, I begin to fear Fosun will not hang around with only 5 points from our last 7...

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Adama and I am one of his critics was wolves mom so please no outing him he's our only out ball as silva ducks headers..

MontyR

Reaction score
Kilman substitution was completely wrong. We lost midfield control completely.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did we learn nothing from the Man Utd match about surrendering midfield and sitting back? Ridiculous.

Also, we’d be ranting if that goal for Brighton was disallowed for us. Should have been all three points to them.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Appalled by drawing against a poor team when two goals up.
We seem unable to,assert our character on a match ( unless we are losing.)
There is only danger when your opponents are attacking you and have numbers in the box. Then anything can happen.
We should try it sometime!!

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
dendocker and owen would be nice in the middle without jimenez we are a team around 12th which tbh is about right, jota and jimenez drove us to those 7ths with good play from traore. Neto is superb but can't carry a lacklustre 18 year old in attack.

D

Deleted member 4184

Did we learn nothing from the Man Utd match about surrendering midfield and sitting back? Ridiculous.

Also, we’d be ranting if that goal for Brighton was disallowed for us. Should have been all three points to them.

The ref blew the whistle about 20 seconds before Brighton "scored". It could have been defended or saved.

Antonline1987

Groupie
Reaction score
You knew what was gonna happy as soon as we went 3 at the back!!!! and wtf if moutinio doing giving a stupid penalty away 11 seconds in to the second half to give them the hope they needed

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought the Kilman sub was understandable. We were on the ropes at the time and we needed to do something. It's not as if we had another option.

Really disappointing second half - had the feeling that Brighton were going to equalise as soon as João gave away that penalty.

Important to actually get a point in the end, even if did come via us conceding a 3-1 lead.

Otasowie miss was criminal, so were the 3 individual mistakes for their goals. I'd take 12th now tbh, just want this season over and done with

North Bank

Reaction score
The complaint of late has been the lack of goals yet today we score 3 and still only manage a draw. Not really sure what the answer is.

Penalty within seconds of the 2nd half starting set the tone for the rest of the game.

Subs were negative but really what options did Nuno have? Kilman coming on made sense at the time and I though Otasowie did well. Another missed header, same as Silva late on v Spurs, but not exactly a sitter.

Feels like a loss. Hey, at least we’re not Sheffield United.

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mix of our injuries, negative tactics and poor transfer business is costing us.

We cannot keep the ball past our own half and are so disjointed. Too many players with their heads down and not looking for options.

I really don’t enjoy watching us recently.

And I’ll say it again, we are in trouble.

Back
Top Bottom