Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Braga (A)

5imms

Reaction score
Anyone on the early Weds morning flight from Gatwick to Porto? Can’t remember the exact time but that’s the one I’m on!

Absolutely buzzing

9:40am ? If so yes im on that one, travelling to Gatwick tomorrow night, only £30 for travel lodge

D

Deleted member 4152

I got married in May on the day of the FA cup final, it would never have been an issue before last season and we booked it before Nuno even became manager but there were some mixed emotions when we were 2-0 up at Wembley (While she was away on her den do!)... Where were we putting the screen? Does kick off fit with the timings? What will the Birmingham supporting father-in-law think?

Get BT on your phone and some discreet headphones, you'll be fine... plus, who gets married on a Thursday?
I got married in May, day of the cup final 1998.

Didn’t know whether to laugh or cry when arsenal beat us in the semi final

N

Notts_Wolf

What's going on? Met a Man Utd fan from Manchester who goes home and away who is on his way to Kazakhstan!!!

Made it clear how much better Wolves are!!! Made it known how much of a big deal it is that we're a Championship team until 2018.

2019 has been one of the best years to remember as a Wolves fan!!!

Plus, just on the coach to Stansted to catch a flight to go to some country where Wolves fans owe a huge debt of gratitude.

D

Dy3 wolves

Not sure if it's been posted on here before but I've just had confirmation from Carmen Varandas at Braga that all Wolves fans with home tickets will be seated in the upper east stand and will not be bothered if wearing colours.
Also, anyone going out tomorrow on the 1300 from Gatwick?
Yep on our way down now!

carver wolf

Reaction score
Morning all, i am newbie and this is my first post. Cant wait until tomorrow 6 of us flying from Stanstead to Madrid 8.25am, Wednesday in Madrid then flying to Porto on Thursday morning, meeting a couple of Malaga wolves in Porto then off to Braga this is gonna be some road trip. looking forward to seeing all the wolves on Thursday, its gonna be epic.

North Bank

Reaction score
The real dilemma is what shirts to pack.
Black away is a must, might go for the retro goodyear as well.

5imms

Reaction score
Guy on Facebook has tried to collect his tickets from braga and they have told him you can’t until 2pm on match day

C6EFB718-C13C-42E4-A682-3D4E75706E65.jpeg D7F18AFD-6432-4701-A5C8-278302D0A73B.jpeg

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Morning all, i am newbie and this is my first post. Cant wait until tomorrow 6 of us flying from Stanstead to Madrid 8.25am, Wednesday in Madrid then flying to Porto on Thursday morning, meeting a couple of Malaga wolves in Porto then off to Braga this is gonna be some road trip. looking forward to seeing all the wolves on Thursday, its gonna be epic.
Welcome to the Mix CarverWolf , have a great trip !

Sutton

Reaction score
Aaarrrghhh....still got today and tomorrow morning at work yet.....

Hurry up stupid work clock....:mad:

W

Wolf Gone South

First post on here, but I’ve been an avid scroller for a good few years and a previous season ticket holder before university called, then London dragged me away.

Currently sitting in Porto (with a glass of port provided by our Airbnb host, of course) and after seeing plenty of Wolves on our flight from Luton this morning, the reality of watching Wolves in Europe !!!! has well and truly set in.

Looking forward to Thursday and hoping it’s the first of many more Wolves European away days to come!

LL57SB

Groupie
Reaction score
So come on guys, where are the Wolves on Tour Pics ?, maybe start a thread ;), Im bl**dy envious of you guys, so put some pics up so we can sample what its like so far for you early arrival guys..
In Porto main square now, **** all happening to be honest

itsmee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
First post on here, but I’ve been an avid scroller for a good few years and a previous season ticket holder before university called, then London dragged me away.

Currently sitting in Porto (with a glass of port provided by our Airbnb host, of course) and after seeing plenty of Wolves on our flight from Luton this morning, the reality of watching Wolves in Europe !!!! has well and truly set in.

Looking forward to Thursday and hoping it’s the first of many more Wolves European away days to come!
We know who you are, oh beardless one lol

N

Notts_Wolf

On my way from Lisbon Airport downtown on the Metro.

It's ****ing it down here in Lisbon.

Seasider

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Went to a great restaurant in Porto last, Puro 4050. Well worth a try.

AberWolf

Reaction score
Anyone in Porto look for Cerveja NORTADA...very decent brewery in the middle of town and it was cheap when I was there with england in the summer. Couple of
Euros a beer...

Back
Top Bottom