Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Braga (A)

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Sports options flights are £389 including 1 night hotel in Porto. The nights stop over is day before game and then they fly you out after the game.
I would prefer to stop the night of game, but decided to book it anyway

Last edited by a moderator:

Chriswwfc

Reaction score
Any idea when the tickets go on sale?

Don’t wanna book flights if I can’t get a ticket!

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Sports options have just moved the flight to Braga from Birmingham to East Midlands.

CS_wolf

Reaction score
Just booked my flight for this - Birmingham > Brussels > Porto for thursday and same back on friday. Roll on November!

M

Mr Wolf

Anyone flying on Thursday you’ll need to be in Porto for about 2pm, allowing for getting off the plane, transfers, getting to Braga & picking up your tickets.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just booked accommodation in central Porto, 2 min walk from the station for the train to/from Braga. Arrive Weds leave Friday.

Went to Porto last summer, great city and highly recommend it to anyone undecided where to stay.

As with Torino, for those still looking at accommodation options check out Airbnb particularly if you’re in a group. You’ll find significant savings to be made.

Wolf in Cradley

Groupie
Reaction score
Flights and accommodation booked. Flying out Wednesday morning from Birmingham via Amsterdam. 3 nights in Porto

D

Deleted member 9788

Does anyone know if brexit will effect travel? Sorry if it's all ready been answered

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone know if brexit will effect travel? Sorry if it's all ready been answered

Operation Yellowhammer (leaked Gov document) suggests possibly a 2 1/2 hour delays in entering a EU state. Of course, if this anti-no deal bill and proposed extension to Jan 31st goes through, then you should be alright.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hard Brexit is likely to. You will have to use a different lane for passport checks going into Europe at Airports (and ports but you're unlikely to be using a ship of any description).

Assuming that the UK airlines retain the right to fly into EU airspace unhindered and EU airlines can continue to do the same into the UK.

;)

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sports options have just moved the flight to Braga from Birmingham to East Midlands.
Not good for those who have already booked!

Couple of us were considering this option, but not so easy from East Midlands now :(

Rufio

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Operation Yellowhammer (leaked Gov document) suggests possibly a 2 1/2 hour delays in entering a EU state. Of course, if this anti-no deal bill and proposed extension to Jan 31st goes through, then you should be alright.

The new millennium bug

itsmee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know your only reporting
Nobody actually knows
Suggesting possibly might not affect anything

D

Deleted member 9788

Hard Brexit is likely to. You will have to use a different lane for passport checks going into Europe at Airports (and ports but you're unlikely to be using a ship of any description).

Assuming that the UK airlines retain the right to fly into EU airspace unhindered and EU airlines can continue to do the same into the UK.

;)

But they will let me back into the UK won't though? It was a bitch of a job trying to smuggle myself in here in the first place :D

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is there anyway we can add a poll to track who from here is going? I mean I could start a new thread but I have seen what happens when people start multiple threads on things and I have very thin skin

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Not good for those who have already booked!

Couple of us were considering this option, but not so easy from East Midlands now :(
Yeah. I’d already booked sports options and booked hotel at Birmingham airport for night before flight and after we return. Now I have had to book hotels at East Midlands. Pretty **** but it’s wolves in Europe so worth’s the hassle in the end.

YamYamWolf

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been answered already but are there any ideas of how many tickets we will get for this?

Sideshow Bob

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If anyone is after a football fix on the Wednesday afternoon, you could always catch Léo Bonatini playing for Vitória S.C. against Standard Liège at Guimarães, not too far from Porto & Braga.

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If anyone is after a football fix on the Wednesday afternoon, you could always catch Léo Bonatini playing for Vitória S.C. against Standard Liège at Guimarães, not too far from Porto & Braga.
Not sure but I think he's joined Vitoria Setubal not Vitoria Guimaraes.

Rufio

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Apart from the millennium bug took many years and hundreds of billions of dollars to prevent.

I like that story. Without taking the thread wildly off topic, I’ll just say it was our “hundreds of billions of dollars” and leave it at that.

As for the immigration lines, more anti Brexit scaremongering

M

Mr Wolf

A big thanks to my Wife, who last night trawled the internet for hrs and managed to book 3 of us flights from Luton on the Tuesday morning to Lisbon, return Saturday evening, both direct flights.
Only £40 each.
Bargain :)
The match is on Thursday in Braga but well done :)

I think experience will kick in over time when people realise costs getting to Manchester/London then spending 3-4 in a connecting airport followed by a train or coach journey to get to the city that sometimes you’re better off just paying the extra & going direct hassle free. Going out it’s fun but coming back can be a nightmare.

stroud wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
The match is on Thursday in Braga but well done :)

I think experience will kick in over time when people realise costs getting to Manchester/London then spending 3-4 in a connecting airport followed by a train or coach journey to get to the city that sometimes you’re better off just paying the extra & going direct hassle free. Going out it’s fun but coming back can be a nightmare.

Flights are direct mate.
Making it a small break, night in Lisbon then train to Braga on the Wednesday (15 euro).
2 nights there then a night back in Lisbon. Only draw back is flight back (Wizz air), hand Luggage allowance is about the size of a large postage stamp.
so its Were Wolverhampton we only wear what we need.
Tight gits i know but then its more beer money.:p

M

Mr Wolf

Flights are direct mate.
Making it a small break, night in Lisbon then train to Braga on the Wednesday (15 euro).
2 nights there then a night back in Lisbon. Only draw back is flight back (Wizz air), hand Luggage allowance is about the size of a large postage stamp.
Sorry mate second part I was just talking in general, friends chatting we can connect in Munich, get a train from Budapest etc for Bratislava. All very kind long winded, doesn’t help that BHam only seem to fly to 3 destinations worldwide.

D

Deleted member 4453

Flights are direct mate.

Tbf you have plenty of time to pick the cheap option of getting to Braga and the time to spare to do so. Decent plan to me.

I'm travelling the Thursday (work commitments) and I'm not gonna muck about when I get to Porto, just pick the quickest mode and get to Braga.

itsmee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Flights are direct mate.
Im on the 14:00 train from Lisbon to Braga

thetwistedsock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Flights are direct mate.
Turn your kegs inside out and you'll be fine.

Sanewolf

Reaction score
Sorry mate second part I was just talking in general, friends chatting we can connect in Munich, get a train from Budapest etc for Bratislava. All very kind long winded, doesn’t help that BHam only seem to fly to 3 destinations worldwide.
Birmingham airport has to be one of the worst airports about for destinations, unless you want to go Benidorm in July/August you are best looking elsewhere.

I couldn't find anything at all to Bratislava on the relevant dates, so flying from Luton for £80 return.

D

Deleted member 4453

Birmingham airport has to be one of the worst airports about for destinations, unless you want to go Benidorm in July/August you are best looking elsewhere.

I couldn't find anything at all to Bratislava on the relevant dates, so flying from Luton for £80 return.

Or pay 3 to 400 quid for a return :confused:

Back
Top Bottom