Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bournemouth v Wolves comms thread.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't see what Jonny has done to deserve a starting spot over RAN. Has been dodgy defensively and provided nothing going forward. Still Bruno is right to keep it consistent of he prefers Jonny only way for us to begin to develop those relationships and gel.

I'm the Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i keep reading "comms" to watch or listen to games. what exactly is comms and how do i get there?

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I see Billing is in their team and I remember both Huddersfield games under Nuno - aaaAAAAGGGHHHHH!

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bit harsh dropping the GK I didn’t see he could have done owt with any of the 9 that he shipped on Saturday. Hopefully a debut keeper full of nerves will do us. Shoot on sight.
Neves hat-trick? C'mon, you know football and Wolves luck by now. The debutant will have an absolute worldie, flying through the air, stopping everything, first clean sheet of his fledgling career.
Then will have a complete stinker on next appearance, never to be seen again in top flight pro football.

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely agree. I know we have new players and players coming back from long injuries but we really have to be brushing aside teams like Bournemouth. That's a Championship side they've got and we've got half of the Portuguese team playing for us? They're are no excuses if we don't win this and I'd say win convincingly. Start fast and kill them off.
Preston at home so let’s hope we do better

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't see what Jonny has done to deserve a starting spot over RAN. Has been dodgy defensively and provided nothing going forward. Still Bruno is right to keep it consistent of he prefers Jonny only way for us to begin to develop those relationships and gel.
I thought Jonny looked decent against Newcastle personally. I thought it was telling ASM got moved side to side and eventually down the middle.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No excuses with that line up!

I said that on Sunday as well and Bruno must think it’s our best starting 11 atm.

When Sasa becomes available and with tomorrows new additions we will have a seriously strong squad.

COYW.
Let’s hope that this “ seriously strong squad” is at least as good as the squad that got us to 7th. twice, FA cup semi and a good Europa run.

MutchAdo

Reaction score
I can see all five channels (including Ultimate) but Liverpool are on two of them?

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was ****ed off with what Boly did the other day but I'm kind of hoping he's passed some advice on to Hwang on how to get a transfer.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s gonna be on the red button on sky.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love RAN but he scares me when he’s defending near our byline.
Although a much better attacker, I think Jonny is more dependable in defence.

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can see it been a uneventful first 20 mins goal wise.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

I thought Jonny looked decent against Newcastle personally. I thought it was telling ASM got moved side to side and eventually down the middle.
ASM was against Semedo and he always goes down the middle when they change formation

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
RAN should be starting. Jonny offers square root of **** all going forwards and is hardly solid defensively.

Think he's given the ball away 2nd most times in the team?
I disagree. Although Jonny is not quite the player he was pre-injury he is more solid than RAN defensively and does support the attack albeit not as often as RAN. We would have had a clean sheet at the weekend if it were not for Hwang.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Newcastle was the first time this season the opposition attacked our left more than our right.

Coops

Reaction score
What channel is it on I can’t see it on any BT?

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

I disagree. Although Jonny is not quite the player he was pre-injury he is more solid than RAN defensively and does support the attack albeit not as often as RAN. We would have had a clean sheet at the weekend if it were not for Hwang.
Jonny got absolutely done for the goal. Jacob ****ing Murphy chipped the ball over his head. Hwang's catastrophic error masked the fact.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Got to disagree with that. Well, I agree he's offered little going forward, but defensively, on the left he's made us far more solid.

RaN will get there, we've seen him improve defensively. Just that with all young players, they have occasional drops in form. After his mistakes in the first couple of matches, good to give him a break. Sure he will come back stronger for it. And I thought Jonny did really well vs Newcastle.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love RAN but he scares me when he’s defending near our byline.
Although a much better attacker, I think Jonny is more dependable in defence.

Usually Jonny is solid in defence but has been pretty bad this season. Has no real pace anymore watching him trying to keep up with fast attackers is painful and is constantly giving the ball away. Not to mention doesn't have a left foot so will hurt us in an attacking sense.

Now watch him score a screamer, assist one and be MotM. :p

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got to disagree with that. Well, I agree he's offered little going forward, but defensively, on the left he's made us far more solid.

RaN will get there, we've seen him improve defensively. Just that with all young players, they have occasional drops in form. After his mistakes in the first couple of matches, good to give him a break. Sure he will come back stronger for it. And I thought Jonny did really well vs Newcastle.

It is a complete myth that Jonny is better defensively than RAN. RAN pressures infinitely better for a start, better aerially as well and matches in tackles.

Back
Top Bottom