Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Boubakary Soumare

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is he ruling it out or is he just saying Wolves are interested but if we are signing him it won’t be for €40mil and to be loaned straight back?

W

WasStefan

Reports in France say it is us. I'd be surprised if we loaned him back.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Staggered if we sign a player for that much and loan him back. We could do with him now.

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is he any good? Seems a lot for a player who at 20 has only played 32 first team games. Yet to appear for the French U21 team?

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At least that fee will make the two Lazio lads look like a bargain!;)

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Exciting young player but Lille have already turned down £30m plus from us? Has barely played for Lille so if they want even more seems very expensive indeed. Crazy market.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sign him, loan him back out then he can come back in and replace Joao Moutinho

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He does like a hell of a young talent. In the reality of the current transfer market players like this aren't cheap.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Read the comments. Now I want to gouge my eyes out. Some ‘Wolves Fan’ actually asking “Where’s the money gone?”. FFS.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Read the comments. Now I want to gouge my eyes out. Some ‘Wolves Fan’ actually asking “Where’s the money gone?”. FFS.
Dont have a go at me.............I didn't take it. :p
Come on guys own up who has got the money?;)

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Some Yaya Toure about his game from highlights. Seems a ton of money and if we spend it and loan him back i couldn't back that move. We aren't at a level to be pulling moves like that for a club record fee.

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some Yaya Toure about his game from highlights. Seems a ton of money and if we spend it and loan him back i couldn't back that move. We aren't at a level to be pulling moves like that for a club record fee.

Maybe we are trying for a season long loan with a obligation to buy at 40 mill

Wolfheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This will be a club who can afford such luxuries. It won’t be us .

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could be this is the only way to ensure he'll be ours. Another year playing for Lille regularly will only improve him more too.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does seem like FFP is complicating this transfer window, so like Stefan says that sort of wierd deal could make sense.
Never heard of this kid though...

Wswolf

Reaction score
I dont understand how we can be in ffp trouble we have received roughly 123 million for the last season and we have barely spent that in 2 seasons. Villa spent 120-140 depending on what figures you use they cant have anymore available than us. We have wages off the books in costa and cav.

This would take the biscuit if we brought a player then to loan them back

S

Snarlingwolf

I thought I read that it had been reported yesterday,or day before, that the “mystery” club was Arsenal, not us!

Like someone else has already pointed out :-
(a) why pay this much for him when apparently we’ve baulked at the £30m quoted for Kessie?
(b) why spend all that money then not have him play for us for a year?

I think something has been lost in translation, as they say..........:confused:

colwall wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I dont understand how we can be in ffp trouble we have received roughly 123 million for the last season and we have barely spent that in 2 seasons. Villa spent 120-140 depending on what figures you use they cant have anymore available than us. We have wages off the books in costa and cav.

Hocus Pocus pal:

We’ve spent about 85m this window alone on Dendonker, Jiminez, Cutrone, Neto, Jordao

Last summer and January we spent 85m (not counting afobe)

So we’ve hardly not got the wallet out

SakosRightFoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

It’s a cumulative thing, remember all that money we wasted on fees and wages in fosuns first season. It all adds up the longer you go and they have to plan for the coming years when it’ll get worse without selling, hence why they’ve structured it so the fees for Costa and cav count next year to hopefully give us more room then.

Yeah we brought in around £120million in tv revenue last season but our wage bill will probably swallow more than half of that, then there’s the losses to recover from the previous 2 years spending.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s a cumulative thing, remember all that money we wasted on fees and wages in fosuns first season. It all adds up the longer you go and they have to plan for the coming years when it’ll get worse without selling, hence why they’ve structured it so the fees for Costa and cav count next year to hopefully give us more room then.

Yeah we brought in around £120million in tv revenue last season but our wage bill will probably swallow more than half of that, then there’s the losses to recover from the previous 2 years spending.
Didn't think tv revenue could be set against ffp.

Back
Top Bottom