Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Blade Runner 2049

Did you enjoy the Blade Runner sequel?

• Yes, it was excellent.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No, it didn't need a sequel.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The House of Wolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Anybody seen it? Simply awesome.

The acting, cinematography, soundtrack. The 'world' they've created in this movie just feels so 'real'. Everything about BR2049 succeeded my expectations. It pays homage to the original without being mere "fan service", the way the storyline intertwines with the original is done with class.

The original movie is one of my favourites but I actually think BR2049 beats the original. They have taken everything that worked in Blade Runner and made it even better. It truly is a masterpiece.

9/10 (I give the original an 8). I simply can't wait to watch it again. I feel so happy that they've pulled this off. Brilliant.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree with you HOW, the cinematography and sound effects were awesome - the bleak horn sound that repeats throughout is haunting. The vision of a bleak, rain sodden grimy future was amazing to see but also slightly worrying if any of that comes true. I think many youngsters will find it too slow paced but I thought it was scripted perfectly. Answers many questions, but it also raises many more. 9/10 for me too.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm excited by these comments and others I have seen. One friend said it is quite simply one of the best pieces of cinema in history!!

Will have to force the Mrs to break her 'no sci-fi' rule and sit down to watch the original tonight, in preparation for a visit to the cinema.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes it's essential I think to know the original film before seeing the new one which is almost 3 hours long so buckle in with plenty of popcorn and not too many drinks :)

thetwistedsock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just thought I'd put a quick post in here to say please hide any spoilers :)

Here is a spoiler

You use the control in this way:

Code:
 [spoiler]Here is the text you want to hide[/spoiler]

Hopefully that worked anyway.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
is it something you should see in the imax?

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I imagine it would be awesome on the IMAX. I will probably go again and see it in 3D this coming week

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really hope it matches the original, Blade runner is one of my favourite movies ever. Can still remember how utterly disappointing the follow up to my favourite movie of all time, Donnie Darko, was.

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just seen it in Manchester Home. Great film.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rewatched the original a week or so before going to see 2049, and must say the new one isn’t much better.

Was dreading the running time, but it just breezed by.

thetwistedsock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've got to see this but it's only just clinging on at the cinemas. Arranged to see it three times, I've had to cancel once and someone else the next two times all three times because of work.

Back
Top Bottom