Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bbc coverage

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How ****ing bad
The amount of times we've missed part of the game ****ing awful

My Jock Mate has just sent me a text saying it is like a BBC Scotsport tribute show as he said it was a standing joke in the 70s that it was a real bonus if the camera could keep up !

Having to listen to snide Roland Rat body double Lineker is also nauseating !

Oh hang on the camera has just showed a Wolves !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Production was abysmal. Constantly showing random close ups/ replays when they should cut back to play as ongoing.

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They couldn't even get the level on the microphone right. Kept on distorting every time the commentator randomly shouted.

Replays a mess.

Dublin clearly biased. A few times it's "wolves player is naughty", then next after traore is kicked over for the 17th time, "he shouldn't fall over with those muscles". Utter ****e.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
whoever was in the gallery doing camera /shot selection should be shot awful

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Atrocious.
I don't want to see the reaction of the manager I want to see the current attack that is happening, you massive bunch of dicks.
The whole way they presented this game was as though "it's just wolves burnley". Did my head in.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My favourite bit was the water break in the first half. The main commentator, Dublin and Linekar for some reason all thought it was going to restart with a corner. All of them very bemused why the ref would stop the game when a corner is about to be taken. Then they were even more bemused when it restarted with a throw-in. My dad and I were just shaking our heads wondering what game they were watching.

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was ****. Gary Linekar is a big-eared **** whose not even deserving of euthanasia. As for Dion Dublin all i have to say to him is "mind the gap" ****!

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did they think it was a penalty in their after match analysis?

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nice to have us on gas telly for a change but I think someone above summed it up when they said that the BBC couldn't be bothered as it was only Burnley v Wolves. Have they put the work experience kids in the production studio?

D

Deleted member 3518

The BBC should be consigned to the pages of history, not worth the licence fee.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My favourite bit was the water break in the first half. The main commentator, Dublin and Linekar for some reason all thought it was going to restart with a corner. All of them very bemused why the ref would stop the game when a corner is about to be taken. Then they were even more bemused when it restarted with a throw-in. My dad and I were just shaking our heads wondering what game they were watching.

That was so strange. It wasn't even as if it was close to the corner flag. It was about 25 yards from it, and they were all adamant it was going to be a corner after the restart.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I said on the match thread at HT that the camera work and focussing on a player's head while the game was going on was terrible. The GKs no 11 comment was unbelieveable.

Miniwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was really poor, replay's while a corner was being taken, replays while ball in play and attacks on going. Was convinced a goal would be scored during one of their poorly timed replays.. shocking. If thats the best the beeb can do it shouldnt be allowed a live game again.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shambolic. Was it Tarkowski they focused on for duration of a complete attack and its subsequent breakdown?

They were only eclipsed in their ineptitude by Dean and his penalty decision.
Yes, that is correct. Then they showed a replay of the Burnely attack whilst Wolves themselves were attacking.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shambolic. Was it Tarkowski they focused on for duration of a complete attack and its subsequent breakdown?

They were only eclipsed in their ineptitude by Dean and his penalty decision.

Yes it was. And it happened more than once!

That was just part of an utterly inept coverage by BBC. Commentary and co-commentary was very poor. Lineker did not seem to have any real interest in it or was it just me!

Oh, how many times did Guy Mowbray get Jota and a Podence mixed up as well?

Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

When they were banging on that it was a corner I started to assume that they'd missed a bit of the actual game out with their **** editing.

Back
Top Bottom