Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Away support

W

WasStefan

How many Wolves fans were there @ Sunderland?

Looked a Wigan-esque turnout tbh, fair play to those who travelled.

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Made a lot of noise though - I could hear it clearly on the stream I was watching - well done boyz ...

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair play to the lads and lasses that went up. Could hear you loud and clear over the TV.

Let's pretend we scored a goal!! haha

C

cooper_J

Is it?

Seven straight defeats, certain relegation and a 300 mile round trip? It's a long way to go for a dead rubber fixture.

Sad it has got to that really. I'd have gone if we were still in the mix but I can't justify the effort/cost of a 550 mile round trip for a nothing game.

I'm sure lots of us felt the same. I have a massive amount of respect for those who went.

W

WasStefan

Is it?

Seven straight defeats, certain relegation and a 300 mile round trip? It's a long way to go for a dead rubber fixture.

Sad it has got to that really. I'd have gone if we were still in the mix but I can't justify the effort/cost of a 550 mile round trip for a nothing game.

I'm sure lots of us felt the same. I have a massive amount of respect for those who went.

See OP

W

WasStefan

Yes, but you said it was shocking that 550 went up, WTF do you expect??

It was shocking, if u believe it wasn't the you must be barking mad, as I said earlier fair play to the die-hards who made the trek

A

andyc225

Support at the SoL was great. Total dead rubber fixture but we sang our hearts out for the lads. Couldn't hear the Mackems at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

WasStefan

Support at the SoL was great. Total dead rubber fixture but we sang our heats out for the lads. Couldn't hear the Mackems at all.

Agree. Mackams are really disappointing in terms of atmosphere, poor.

Arcadius

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Well done to all those that went and supported OUR TEAM!!

DEVIZESWOLVES

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Fair play to the lads and lasses that went up. Could hear you loud and clear over the TV.

Let's pretend we scored a goal = the most small time cringe worthy song for a long time.

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

7 of the mystical $$$$$$$s none the less :) someone else in the crowd pointed out that the 'is there a fire drill' might have been an original composition too! Best away crowd ive been in for a while, said on the commentary thread there was very little about our relegation plight from the mackems (maybe we beat them to it) but aside from the fuss about the stewards (fair play to the Sun'lun fans on that one) our following outsang them

A

Apocalypse Now

It was shocking, if u believe it wasn't the you must be barking mad, as I said earlier fair play to the die-hards who made the trek

Sorry dont buy this die-hard follow your team whatever nonsense. Surely they should have something better to do than following a relegated team to an irrelevant game hundreds of miles away.

Waggy's Boots

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry dont buy this die-hard follow your team whatever nonsense. Surely they should have something better to do than following a relegated team to an irrelevant game hundreds of miles away.

You don't really get this "supporting your team" thing do you? Much respect to all who went.

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I don't get this. You say it was shocking, but you did not go. Why did you not go?

E

Edgmond Wolf

Fantastic away support as ever

Well done guys you have done us proud as ever

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great support by the sounds of it but shows how far we have sunk with the turnout. Cheers Morgan and Moxey!

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I didn't go, but I don't think the turn out was shocking. In fact I think it was amazing considering the position we are in

IMV the attendance at Stoke last week was more disappointing. It's only a half an hour drive and we couldn't even fill 1,000 seats. And if we'd won that game we'd have been in with a shout still given everyone else lost.

Having said that the fans who made it there were fantastic.

SOUTHBANK_BULLY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
if there was a day to lay on a few free coaches it was today , fair play to the people who went today

A

andyc225

IMV the attendance at Stoke last week was more disappointing. It's only a half an hour drive and we couldn't even fill 1,000 seats. And if we'd won that game we'd have been in with a shout still given everyone else lost.

Having said that the fans who made it there were fantastic.

Stoke wasn't helped by being on the TV, and I must admit that I didn't go. Apart from a couple of half-hearted renditions of Delilah, I couldn't hear their fans.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
if there was a day to lay on a few free coaches it was today , fair play to the people who went today

I agree. Why oh why cant the idiots at the club lay on free coach travel to a game as so many other clubs do?!

Seasider

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have a level of support to be proud of. I have seen really bad times, but during those times I have seen magnificent away support.

Morgan/Moxey, hang your $$$$in' heads in shame...you have let us down. UTW

Back
Top Bottom