Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Attendance mix WV postcode v outside the area ?

What Post Code area do you live within

• Total voters

jackfieldwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Agreed although we did pick up a few continental fans following Stale`s appointment & there`ll always be fans who choose us as their "second team" due to the novelty of the shirt colours. I might also point out that we need another Bully type figure as I know people who`ve chosen to follow/support Wolves due to his England exploits

Interesting points. I remember a Swedish bloke [not a wolves fan] told me the reason so many Swedish fans started to support Wolves was because Wolves featured in the first live game ever broadcast in Sweden. Don't knowe if any of our Swedish contingent can confirm this.

Regarding Bully I knew a chap in Holland [from Swindon] who started supporting Wolves as a result of driving through Wolverhampton and seeing a Wolves fan hanging out a tower block of flats waving a giant Bully flag, singing along to 'Wooley Bulley' at full blast.:D

D

Dewsburywolf

Regarding Bully I knew a chap in Holland [from Swindon] who started supporting Wolves as a result of driving through Wolverhampton and seeing a Wolves fan hanging out a tower block of flats waving a giant Bully flag, singing along to 'Wooley Bulley' at full blast.:D

One of my best Wolves mates is a guy of Greek origin living in Leeds & is a Wolves fan due solely to Bully, rest of his family are in fact Liverpool fans IIRC correctly

D

Deleted member 4023

About 180 round trip for me - 210 If I pick my mate up

L

Lycanthrope

Never underestimate the appeal of Wolves. You see it more when you move away from the West Midlands.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never underestimate the appeal of Wolves. You see it more when you move away from the West Midlands.

Literally everywhere I've been outside of the midlands I've seen a Wolves fan.

My dad knows someone who once spent a summer helping out on a farm in the middle of India. (One of the places that's so remote that when you land it's still a 12 hour drive away) His first morning working he saw a local working in the field wearing a wolves shirt.

wildfire_wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Born and bred in Sedgley. Lived here (bar 6 months in Germany) all my life.

Strange really. Got an 01902 phone number but a DY postcode.

D

Dewsburywolf

My dad knows someone who once spent a summer helping out on a farm in the middle of India. (One of the places that's so remote that when you land it's still a 12 hour drive away) His first morning working he saw a local working in the field wearing a wolves shirt.

Possibly a member or more likely associate of Punjabi Wolves as they do a lot of community based work out there

P

Penk Wolf

I gave one of my customers (which is an Indian company) a Wolves shirt, which he says he wears regularly.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
I know Molineux is WV1 but what places in the Wolverhampton area do the other five codes represent?

Will be a fair few on here like myself who aren't local.

Just to add, are the others West Midlands one's?

Last edited by a moderator:

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've never lived in Wolverhampton and have no intention ever to live there. I live I only 16 miles from Molineux but in another county. Am I allowed to be a Wolves fan?

Hopefully the fact that my Dad and his family was born and brought up in Bilbrook will be taken into account. :)

And the ST postcode has far more relevance to Wolves than a lot of others with Wolverhampton originally being part of Staffordshire.

jackfieldwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I know Molineux is WV1 but what places in the Wolverhampton area do the other five codes represent?

I can tell you where WV15 and WV16 are. Bridgnorth East of the River Severn and West respectively.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Just to add, are the others West Midlands one's?

WV10 is Low Hill & Bushbury. WV11 is Wednesfield.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd go lower to be honest just off the accents I hear I'd go 95% are from local area. Although you do have to take into account many of those would be DY, WS or even B post codes.

The accents don't have much to do with it. It is quite possible to have a midlands accent after 30 years in Canada. (So I'm told).:embarassed:

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Featherstone,No not yorkshire,another one of the WV10 area's an old mining village 5 miles north of wolverhampton,born and bred here,proud to be a featho boy.

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Point of order...would one not think it would be skewed on this forum? Purely because many use it who are out of the vicinity of "WV" purely to stay in contact with all things WWFC. People from further afar need this vice as they do not have the local pub, their next door neighbour, the school gate, the parish church etc. to discuss all things wolves.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
come off at junction 11 of m6.head towards wolverhampton on the A460,at traffic lights turn right onto the new road,which is the road to the prison,the first right down that road,well its a lane really,and the kings repose is on the left,as you turn into the lane,go left immediately the indian will be on the right side of that lane,it sounds complicated but its much easier when you get there if you know what i mean,if not Tuf.only joking,i walk to it from my house.

B

Brackley Wolf

Born in Penn but ... not now, though moved from Sussex to Brackley to be nearer!

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've slowly moved around the midlands WV8 - WV2 - DY3 - B13

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm BD17 (The nice part of Bradford) but rarely go to home games!

Back
Top Bottom