Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Atmosphere

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought the crowd was brilliant today, despite going a goal down very early on. Helps having a 5.30 Saturday kick off, but Norwich were quite quiet so didn't help much.
So many home crowds are rubbish that it's good to see molineux has still got it.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't find the Moxey chants embarrassing tbh. I don't think he cares that much.

South bank one of the few good old school ends in football.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Singing about Moxey was embarrassing. Made me want to turn the sound off. Otherwise, they were great.
Don't think is was embarrassing at all, they just wanted to let their feelings known
Had you had gone to the game you could have told everyone around you not to sing if you feel that strong about it

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good atmosphere in the South Bank... Just under 19k there though is **** poor.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought they were good today, did their bit; especially in the first half when the players didn't really give them much to shout about.

Thought Norwich fans were **** poor.

Special mention to the ground as a whole for that reception Dicko got. Fantastic.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Good atmosphere in the South Bank... Just under 19k there though is **** poor.

One chant from the NB all game. Truth is the other 13k could bugger off and the atmosphere would be the same.
Maybe the people in other stands moaning about singing about Moxey (which was pretty half-hearted) could try to drown us out?

E

Edgmond Wolf

Don't think is was embarrassing at all, they just wanted to let their feelings known
Had you had gone to the game you could have told everyone around you not to sing if you feel that strong about it[/QUOTE

If he had gone to the game and heard Edge he would be deaf ;)

P

Parkes

One chant from the NB all game. Truth is the other 13k could bugger off and the atmosphere would be the same.
Maybe the people in other stands moaning about singing about Moxey (which was pretty half-hearted) could try to drown us out?
Talking *******s son. There was more singing in the north bank tonight than any other game this season. This is the attitude that people get annoyed about: the south bank really do think they're the only ones supporting the team. The whole ground came alive after Dicko's introduction and for a good 10-15 minutes everyone was joining in.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If it wasn't on sky Norwich would've brought an extra 1000, and I think we'd have had another 1000 there at least.
Not as if we're running away with the league or anything.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Talking *******s son. There was more singing in the north bank tonight than any other game this season. This is the attitude that people get annoyed about: the south bank really do think they're the only ones supporting the team. The whole ground came alive after Dicko's introduction and for a good 10-15 minutes everyone was joining in.

OK pops, I'll take your word for it. Literally heard them once, if they were singing when we were then obviously it would be hard to notice. More singing than any other game this season is setting the bar pretty low though.

E

Edgmond Wolf

Glad to hear it

Be sure the vast majority of the South Bank just want you to sing

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

If they sang with any intent more than 3 times I'm surprised. Whether the groups who do are too far apart from each other for it to be heard collectively I'm not sure but the stand is very poor in comparison and it's obvious to see.

C

Craig_Wolf

Atmosphere was awful, half hearted song every 10 mins, poor atmosphere tonight, as has been all season, as has been for couple of seasons

R

reanswolf

Well I was in the billy wright upper tier with a mate and our two lads and I can tell you the atmosphere tonight was incredible. A ****ed up South Bank made lots of constant noise. Credit to the North Bank too.

I might sound sanctimonious but norwichs **** poor passiomateless support, although numerically reasonable at about 1200, was typical of premiership fans.

Tonight, the volume of noise from the South Bank especially was superb.

E

Edgmond Wolf

Well I was in the billy wright upper tier with a mate and our two lads and I can tell you the atmosphere tonight was incredible. A ****ed up South Bank made lots of constant noise. Credit to the North Bank too.

I might sound sanctimonious but norwichs **** poor passiomateless support, although numerically reasonable at about 1200, was typical of premiership fans.

Just imagine what it would be like with Edge in there:cool:

MrJamez

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Norwich were **** poor. Nothing from them all game.

fev123

Groupie
Reaction score
Don't happen too often but I was proud to be a wolves fan today. 2 down and singing our hearts out, proper support

Henry Palfrey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
passiomateless

I've googled it and consulted my thesaurus but I'm none the wiser!

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score

Good to hear reans, my apologies to the NB tonight if I underestimated the noise they made.

Norwich had poor support, but it is a crap area to generate any noise. Would be better to stick them in the quadrant which would get the NB going.

D

Deleted member 4257

2nd half the team kept fighting, Edwards diving in and winning the ball back, forwards attacking linking up with intent. The crowd responded and Southbank was pumping for last 30 mins.
Lets move it on to Villa park

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had you had gone to the game you could have told everyone around you not to sing if you feel that strong about it

hear hear

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I love these dick measuring threads about singing between the two stands. The South Bank with their young ruffians and adults that have never quite grown up can sing all they want about insignificant things, but they won't bring us the 3 points that we all really care about. I've said it time and again, if the team give us something to sing about then we'll sing.The teams performance is the most important thing, singing is a bye product of it.

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't find the Moxey chants embarrassing tbh. I don't think he cares that much.

South bank one of the few good old school ends in football.
i ddint make it and gave my ticket to a mate. we looked every inch a mid table long term championship club. no atmosphere and no crowd on the tv. I was very sad about that

R

reanswolf

I love these dick measuring threads about singing between the two stands. The South Bank with their young ruffians and adults that have never quite grown up can sing all they want about insignificant things, but they won't bring us the 3 points that we all really care about. I've said it time and again, if the team give us something to sing about then we'll sing.The teams performance is the most important thing, singing is a bye product of it.

Well of course, but the fans have a part to play too. We cannot make the club play or buy players, or make them perform.

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Singing about Moxey was embarrassing. Made me want to turn the sound off. Otherwise, they were great.

Speaking of Moxey. Does he remind anyone else of David Brent?

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i ddint make it and gave my ticket to a mate. we looked every inch a mid table long term championship club. no atmosphere and no crowd on the tv. I was very sad about that
We matched what is basically a bottom 4 prem team but a mistake cost us very early on.
Even on telly the crowd sounded loud and sang right through the game despite losing the whole game. Maybe you need to invest in a better TV or take the mute off?

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The noise and support mainly I have to say from the South Bank yesterday is what makes players want to be at Wolves.
Watch the interview with Nouha, to say he was overwhelmed by his reception is an understatement, the guy was almost in tears. Superb support lads, well done. If this doesn't fire him back to be at his best nothing will. This lad has gone through a traumatic year and that support will have made his dedication and hard work well worth it. In fact, I'd go as far as saying that that reception may have determined his attitude for the rest of his career at Wolves.
If he gets back to his former self and I'm certain he will, our fans should take just as much credit as the medical staff. You have given him so much encouragement.

Top fans one and all, they were there today just at the very moment when they were needed.

Very proud today, just need to get the team playing as one now and we are made.

Also, to be fair the North Bank are certainly showing signs of what they can do. I've never heard "The North Bank" chanted so loud as today.

Back
Top Bottom