Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ask Wolves

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last year season ticket prices rose significantly, this was on the basis we wanted to compete with the top clubs, we were assured of this with "trust me"

For whatever reason, the signings didn't transpire, this is evident in Bruno's comments throughout both windows.

Therefore, with the cost of living/ energy crisis I urge Wolves not to increase prices further this year.

In addition, in future, deliver first then charge for it opposed to arguably misleading sales.

And finally to note, Membership Plus scheme is/was a joke.
I dread to think what they’ll charge for membership plus next season.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dread to think what they’ll charge for membership plus next season.
What was it this season?
I thought it was the same as a standard membership, just some people with the highest loyalty points from the previous season got the plus status?

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What was it this season?
I thought it was the same as a standard membership, just some people with the highest loyalty points from the previous season got the plus status?
Originally they tried to charge £20 but backed down due to the backlash. Personally I’m hoping they go back to the loyalty point system as that worked fine.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Originally they tried to charge £20 but backed down due to the backlash. Personally I’m hoping they go back to the loyalty point system as that worked fine.
20 on top of the 35?

Personally I agreed with getting rid of the loyalty point system, and I certainly won’t buy a membership if it comes back, unless the membership fee was reduced to about £10, which won’t happen.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dear Wolves, why are season tickets rising once again?

Jeff: Thank you for your question, we are always delighted to receive questions from our loyal consumer base. We are pleased to confirm that it will be cheaper for Wolves fans to follow the team next season than many anticipated.

Owing to our investment in the January window, we have ensured that the expense of European football will not be suffered by Wolves consumers. As a result of the savings on additional tickets, travel, accommodation, alcoholic beverage consumption, etc we felt that a price rise for season tickets would be only fair.

Vinny: Our season ticket price rise is very competitive in comparison with others. A seat on a SpaceX flight costs around 50 million dollars for just one single hour-long experience, so we feel that asking our customers to pay just 900 pounds to see 38 full games with 90 minutes, or 110 minutes if including VAR checks, is incredible value for money. in fact, I think I'll go on record right now and say that 900 pounds is too cheap.

Jeff: Well, Vinny, I think you make a good point and we also need to remember that the ticket sales will be allowing us to provide Bruno with new blood for the team. Maybe Scott wants to say something on that.

Sellars: Thank you, Jeff. That's correct, we're always keen to support Bruno with whatever he wants, provided its within our budget, and I can confirm our new signing to replace Neves, Neto and Traore is imminent.

Jeff: If this the Chinese teenager with 800 million TikTok followers, I can already promise that he is a generational talent and that he is very excited to be joining the project.

Sellars: Yes, that's right, Jeff, and we want to place on record our appreciation to Grasshoppers for loaning him to us for our esports team.

Vinny: He will also be signing copies of his rap version of Woolly Bully in the club shop next week. Tickets to join the queue can be purchased for just 20 pounds right now.

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last time to a stadium redevelopment question, Jeff said spare cash will be spent on the first team and the academy.
While understandable, (no fan wants first team investment to suffer) the first team will always be a top priority, so how will the stadium ever be progressed?

You could argue we haven't spent on the first team either

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What was it this season?
I’m hoping we hear something soon regarding next season and prices

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
The extension of a south bank would be my first priority it would be easy to do also. The roof can come off it was part of the original plans?
Agree Mile End. Roof off, 2,500 seats added. Add 1,250 permanent seats in each corner, with a roof.. making a 10,500 seat South Bank.
Extra capacity created, no more temp stands, job done.

Last edited:

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't see the point personally. Is Jeff going to tell us about Neves staying or going? Is Lage going to tell us who are his Summer purchases? Will we be told anything on ground improvements and how they have the nerve to charge top dollar to sit in a **** house like the SBU? Will they tell us what the ST increases are going to be? A waste of time.
How can Jeff say if Neves is staying or going? That decision won’t be in his hands at all, it will be in the players hands.

In this history of football has any coach come out in the previous season and said who he’s signing in the summer? Again it’s not a binary decision.

Oldgoldilox

Groupie
Reaction score
Agree Mile End. Roof off, 2,500 seats added. Add 1,250 permanent seats in each corner, with a roof.. making a 10,500 seat South Bank.
Extra capacity created, no more temp stands, job done.
I'll always be grateful to Sir Jack for what he did and giving us a stadium to be proud of after the 80s decline but I did think at the time that it was a bit of a missed opportunity to not build up the south bank above ground level and fill in the corners like the old stand.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How can Jeff say if Neves is staying or going? That decision won’t be in his hands at all, it will be in the players hands.

In this history of football has any coach come out in the previous season and said who he’s signing in the summer? Again it’s not a binary decision.
That's exactly the point I was making! Is Jeff or Lage going to tell us anything - no. When you see your pal get him to explain.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last year season ticket prices rose significantly, this was on the basis we wanted to compete with the top clubs, we were assured of this with "trust me"

For whatever reason, the signings didn't transpire, this is evident in Bruno's comments throughout both windows.

Therefore, with the cost of living/ energy crisis I urge Wolves not to increase prices further this year.

In addition, in future, deliver first then charge for it opposed to arguably misleading sales.

And finally to note, Membership Plus scheme is/was a joke.
We have competed with the top clubs this season

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My question would be "considering the closed shop theory about home tickets has been proved wrong can we have our loyalty points back?"
What’s probably been proved is people were buying up tickets to gain the loyalty points then often selling them on. Much fairer as it is now imo.

Presumably you and wolf316 were ones who managed to get to all games by dint of the loyalty point system? However I think your issue should be that they haven’t expanded the stadium a bit to allow you to buy a season ticket (would be much cheaper for you) than desiring the loyalty point system back.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What’s probably been proved is people were buying up tickets to gain the loyalty points then often selling them on. Much fairer as it is now imo.

Presumably you and wolf316 were ones who managed to get to all games by dint of the loyalty point system? However I think your issue should be that they haven’t expanded the stadium a bit to allow you to buy a season ticket (would be much cheaper for you) than desiring the loyalty point system back.
How is much fairer when people can choose to attend only the big games and then aren’t interested in the less glamorous ones? Add to that that with the new system if you aren’t online when the tickets go on sale then you may sell struggle to get them. Not everyone has internet access at 10am on a weekday morning.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How is much fairer when people can choose to attend only the big games and then aren’t interested in the less glamorous ones?
How’s it fair to pay for a membership then still not have an equal chance of a ticket for the games you can attend?

I genuinely don’t care who we play but I can only get to about 6 games a year due to working.
Villa is the first one I’ve been able to attend since Sheffield in the cup.
I’d be going if it were Burnley or Norwich or whoever; but as its villa I’d probably have struggled to get a ticket under the loyalty point system. And I don’t feel I’m any less “loyal” than people who’s circumstances allow them to attend all/most games.

But we all see it from the position of our own circumstances I’m sure.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How’s it fair to pay for a membership then still not have an equal chance of a ticket for the games you can attend?

I genuinely don’t care who we play but I can only get to about 6 games a year due to working.
Villa is the first one I’ve been able to attend since Sheffield in the cup.
I’d be going if it were Burnley or Norwich or whoever; but as its villa I’d probably have struggled to get a ticket under the loyalty point system. And I don’t feel I’m any less “loyal” than people who’s circumstances allow them to attend all/most games.

But we all see it from the position of our own circumstances I’m sure.
There are fans like yourself who would go to any game but there are far more that are only interested in the glamour games and the fact we’ve had unglamorous games not sell out sort of proves it. There’s also the issue of away fans getting tickets and I’m 99% certain I had a couple of Scandinavian Leicester fans sat by me the other week.

whitnash wolf ex.dewsbury

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There are fans like yourself who would go to any game but there are far more that are only interested in the glamour games and the fact we’ve had unglamorous games not sell out sort of proves it. There’s also the issue of away fans getting tickets and I’m 99% certain I had a couple of Scandinavian Leicester fans sat by me the other week.
some figures I have just seen say that no club in the Prem has sold out 100%
It says that we have over 95% capacity as an average.
but the average of around 30,500 vs. capacity of 32,000 means they have included
the"Temp" Stand.Had that been open would have meant an average of over 31,000
Heard on the radio that 2 Leeds fans had been promised corporate seats which became unavailable
but were swapped for 2 seats elsewhere in the stadium and they had to keep quiet

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still no update on season ticket prices??

Pathetic Moxey had this sorted every year. Vinnie will no doubt will rip us off with a bigger processing fee. Sellars will look at the Brazilian second division for some cheap talent

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Nuno wasn’t involved in the last lot
Correct. Nuno wasn’t involved. But they said Bruno would be involved this time….

Supporters have two weeks to submit their questions for members of staff behind the scenes to answer, with representatives from the Academy, Wolves Women, the commercial department, Wolves Foundation and even head coach Bruno Lage and his coaching team set to take part.

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Correct. Nuno wasn’t involved. But they said Bruno would be involved this time….

Supporters have two weeks to submit their questions for members of staff behind the scenes to answer, with representatives from the Academy, Wolves Women, the commercial department, Wolves Foundation and even head coach Bruno Lage and his coaching team set to take part.
I think Nuno had already been told he was off when they filmed it and was noticeable that they never referred to him by name

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I look forward to these videos more hype like last season to be let down again?

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Inbetweeners Episode 2 with Jeffo, Matty, Scotty and Clarkey coming zzzzzoon.
Where Jeffo tries hard not to answer every question, Scotty tries to look Jonny in the eye and Clarkey wears slimming stripes. And Matt.. I don’t have a scooby.

Back
Top Bottom