Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ask Wolves

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting… Bruno and his coaching staff will be making an appearance on the panel this time it seems:

“Supporters have two weeks to submit their questions for members of staff behind the scenes to answer, with representatives from the Academy, Wolves Women, the commercial department, Wolves Foundation and even head coach Bruno Lage and his coaching team set to take part.”

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s interesting that they’re doing this again this year considering the fall out from last years and the subsequent summer transfer window…

Either they’re doubling down and they’ll back up their statements this year or they’ll get ripped to shreds for being tone deaf again.

Either way, it should keep this place busy over the summer with no football and, undoubtedly very little in the way of rumours as normal!

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What's happening with the stadium, followed by what's happening with the stadium and also what's happening with the stadium. Those would be my 3 top questions. New Steve Bull, expanded South Bank and capacity of 40k. Build it and they will come!
I think it’s become clear there’s almost no point asking about expansion (except perhaps the other temporary stand that never happened).

But I would like to hear them speak about the general state of the stadium at the moment - disrepair, dirtiness, flaking paint, bare foundations outside the South Bank for months etc. particularly with England set to visit.

And why is the TV in my lounge still bigger than the video walls!!!!

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it’s become clear there’s almost no point asking about expansion (except perhaps the other temporary stand that never happened).

But I would like to hear them speak about the general state of the stadium at the moment - disrepair, dirtiness, flaking paint, bare foundations outside the South Bank for months etc. particularly with England set to visit.

It’s the font they use that bothers me, can’t read the half time scores. Bloody annoying

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't see the point personally. Is Jeff going to tell us about Neves staying or going? Is Lage going to tell us who are his Summer purchases? Will we be told anything on ground improvements and how they have the nerve to charge top dollar to sit in a **** house like the SBU? Will they tell us what the ST increases are going to be? A waste of time.

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

I can't see the point personally. Is Jeff going to tell us about Neves staying or going? Is Lage going to tell us who are his Summer purchases? Will we be told anything on ground improvements and how they have the nerve to charge top dollar to sit in a **** house like the SBU? Will they tell us what the ST increases are going to be? A waste of time.

Jeff Shi can give us an update on Fabio.

In last years Q&A he said the following.

“I want to say, Fabio at the beginning I thought he is the top player at his age in the world.

“Now, I think it has even proved that, because not so many 18-year-olds have played in the Premier League, score four goals, five goals, and maybe you can hear more names around the world, OK some wonderkid here or there, but no one is playing the same as Fabio is doing now in the league, in the toughest league in the world.

“You can do something maybe in Germany, in Portugal, but it’s different from the Premier League, so I still keep my position, I say that he is at least top three, or top one, best wonderkid in the world at his age.”

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What's happening with the stadium, followed by what's happening with the stadium and also what's happening with the stadium. Those would be my 3 top questions. New Steve Bull, expanded South Bank and capacity of 40k. Build it and they will come!
The extension of a south bank would be my first priority it would be easy to do also. The roof can come off it was part of the original plans?

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

We should set an under/over figure for the amount of times the yes men will look for Jeff’s approval during their answers.
And how many times Shifty Sellars talks to the table cloth when he is answering..

Last edited:

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Main ones for me which i hope will be answered
Lack of recruitment, has ffp stopped us from signing players? No, Wolves are operating a self-sufficient model that relies on a one in and one out policy in order to maintain a positive net position.
Stadium development? No, see above, this is costly and not a prudent long term investment, especially as we will not be putting further loans into Wolves
Season ticket prices? Self suffcient clubs need income from as many sources as possible, season tickets and match day revenue are a key point of cash flow, and thus any increase is necessary
Wi-fi improvement in ground? Cost is an issue.
I mean, I can answer those for you.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Given the importance placed on building social media “fans” what is being done to monetise them - for example why is the fulfilment of overseas orders placed from the club shop so awful?

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Ask Jeff if there is usually any anti-Wolves sentiment from people from Walsall or if they are often Wolves supporters.

Last edited by a moderator:

GV Wolf

Reaction score
We should set an under/over figure for the amount of times the yes men will look for Jeff’s approval during their answers.
And how many times Shifty Sellars talks to the table cloth when he is answering..
And no over tight shirts around the table please (unlike last year) :)

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Dear jeff
Please can you build us a 50,000 stadium.
Last time to a stadium redevelopment question, Jeff said spare cash will be spent on the first team and the academy.
While understandable, (no fan wants first team investment to suffer) the first team will always be a top priority, so how will the stadium ever be progressed?

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If the john ireland stand sinks we may get a large replacement stand.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

We should definitely pull down the Alba TV between the South Bank and Steve Bull. I've said this before but from behind that, i.e. J10 and in S1 & 2, you can't hear the other stand sing, hence J10 often starting a new song or giving it the old 'South Bank give us a song' when they're actually singing! It acts as a very effective acoustic barrier.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dear jeff
Are you going to continue the sell to buy policy or adopt a buy buy buy policy?

Dawnwolf

Reaction score
Last year season ticket prices rose significantly, this was on the basis we wanted to compete with the top clubs, we were assured of this with "trust me"

For whatever reason, the signings didn't transpire, this is evident in Bruno's comments throughout both windows.

Therefore, with the cost of living/ energy crisis I urge Wolves not to increase prices further this year.

In addition, in future, deliver first then charge for it opposed to arguably misleading sales.

And finally to note, Membership Plus scheme is/was a joke.

Back
Top Bottom