Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Arsenal verdict

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As a 60 year Wolves fan myself I've had the same **** mate from that so called Wolves fan Just put him on ignore like I have ;)
Longevity is not a merit in its own right. *******s is *******s whether spouted by a pensioner or a teenager.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really really poor miss by hwang. Took far too long

It wasn’t a miss, it was a save. If you watched the replay, and listen to the commentary you’d seen it. Don’t think he knew much about it, just made himself big.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It wasn’t a miss, it was a save. If you watched the replay, and listen to the commentary you’d seen it. Don’t think he knew much about it, just made himself big.
He hit it too late. Don’t know why he even gave ramsdale an opportunity to save it

Reaction score
We didn't play well but fine margins, we had the clear cut chances until they scored, Hwang or Neto score and everyone is saying a perfect away performance, when we don't score enough goals this will happen at times but really some people need to give their heads a wobble and just enjoy the ride

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I said the same Sunday. Rodgers obviously identified it as a weakness in our defence and once again the goals come from that side again.
Saiss hardly had any outball at all as people weren't showing for him ...especially in midfield.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It goes down as a missed opportunity though .

Raul miss was dreadful too.
Agreed, but why pick out Hwang’s? At leas the shot was on target. Point is we have a number of good chances to score. Any one of our forwards could have scored a second and likely we’d have won the game, let alone lost. Hwang scored a great goal, so I’ll give him the benefit over the other forwards who missed theirs. That’s all.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We just can’t keep the ball. Hwang off for dendoncker wouldnt have changed anything .

It sounds strange but you sort of want to go 4 3 3 at that stage in the game and keep the ball better in midfield whilst having options up front to pass it forwards to.

The defenders simply cannot cope with a press , and you can’t blame them , as they have no options available

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agreed, but why pick out Hwang’s? At leas the shot was on target. Point is we have a number of good chances to score. Any one of our forwards could have scored a second and likely we’d have won the game, let alone lost. Hwang scored a great goal, so I’ll give him the benefit over the other forwards who missed theirs. That’s all.
Because I remembered it , and couldn’t see Jimenez moss properly from that end of the ground.

Next question?

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Saiss hardly had any outball at all as people weren't showing for him ...especially in midfield.
Midfield just standing behind markers, Arsenal beat our press because their CMs show and pop the ball

Reaction score
It's only a game at the end of the day, I'd hate to play monopoly with some people!! It's my gf's birthday & I got to watch the football. I should never of rang my dad to tell him at half time the football was on amazon & he could watch it. How bad do I feel he got to watch those two goals!! Sorry dad & sorry gf I'm now not in a great mood. But least there is always the next game. Best wolves team in years, best players I have ever watched & to those that seam to reveal in a lose go forth & multiple. Another beer? Yes or no? Or have I already had too much? Lol

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hate losing and especially in the 95th minute, but it is the moaning on here that does my head in, even when we win.

Still waiting to hear if our goal was the right kind of goal. Maybe it doesn't count as a proper goal as it was a defensive mistake - "we were lucky they made a mistake". Though when we make defensive mistakes and the opponent doesn't score - also "we were lucky they missed it".

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We were playing Arsenal folks, that's Arsenal, one of the old proper big 3, the perennial Champions League qualifiers until a few years back. It was disappointing how much we sat back but we weren't that bad.

Remember Arsenal are a massive club and a side assembled for big money. Their attacks were superb, we were okay but you can't always defend a lead against a top-ish side. Get a grip some of yous, we were mostly solid but they broke us down with a couple of great moves.
This. It’s fine margins.

They threw men forward in desperation and it paid off for them. We had good chances that didn’t go in and ****ty ref decisions that went against us. Nowt to lose sleep over. We’re under the skins of the privileged scummy six and are very close to upsetting the apple cart. My Facebook memories came up today and six years ago I was giving my seat in the south bank away for free and apologising for the inevitable **** show that people would endure. The ticket offer wasn’t taken up. Six years. We have made huge progress. Be frustrated by tonight but also be hugely proud that we’re realistically competing for top six in the toughest league in the world.

People described our performance as embarrassing…I honestly wonder what they’re on about.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This. It’s fine margins.

They threw men forward in desperation and it paid off for them. We had good chances that didn’t go in and ****ty ref decisions that went against us. Nowt to lose sleep over. We’re under the skins of the privileged scummy six and are very close to upsetting the apple cart. My Facebook memories came up today and six years ago I was giving my seat in the south bank away for free and apologising for the inevitable **** show that people would endure. The ticket offer wasn’t taken up. Six years. We have made huge progress. Be frustrated by tonight but also be hugely proud that we’re realistically competing for top six in the toughest league in the world.

People described our performance as embarrassing…I honestly wonder what they’re on about.

People can accept being outplayed.

People can’t accept weak performances where players don’t put in 110% effort and we don’t show the courage to try and play football

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Because I remembered it , and couldn’t see Jimenez moss properly from that end of the ground.

Next question?

Fair enough. The Hwang chance looked like a miss until watching the replay. The keeper deflected it as it passed through his legs. Lucky save, but that’s the goalie’s job and he did it. At the other end, Sa was unlucky that his touch deflected the ball into the net. It happens. Angry as hell, especially at Prime for their biased commentary, and the ref for giving them the benefit of the doubt more often than not, but neither Prime or the ref lost us the game.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unpopular opinion - 2/3rds of the season and Raul isn't coming back, he's a liability at times with brief glimpses of the magic but most the time, awful. He wouldn't be a miss.
I truly hope that you are wrong. I increasingly fear that you aren't.

Wolf4Gold

Reaction score
I'm so angry after we lost that game it was like a repeat of our performances under Nuno last season when you know what is coming, writing was on the wall all the fans could see it when will they learn to not sit back all the time on a 1-0 lead and do f all except park the bus. Yes we did have a few good chances to score but over 90 mins I hate to say it but Arsenal were going for the win and we were trying not to lose. However, Martin BROWN ENVELOPE Atkinson is a disgrace that Coady decision is criminal go and lick up to the cartel that are running the game and get your brownie points. Only one team outside top 6 has broke in the top 4 since 2003 says everything you need to know about the greed league . Need neutral refs from Europe to improve refereeing standards and for us to ever stand a chance of getting into the top 4 but never going to happen. They have it all controlled at VAR towers and the Bat-phone rings when Brown envelope express calls. Sad but true corruption stinks the game we all love. feel sorry for the team and fans as it is the hope that kills you. We have come a long way but we have been fighting with one hand tied behind our back due to the apathy of the clubs hierarchy in not strengthening iin key areas like a back up striker and midfielders which we have been crying out for for at least 3 years. Rant over!

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
About 20 of those were high and wide hopefuls. How many real chances on target?

How many did we have? The stats say they had 5 and we had 2. Sa definitely made a few saves towards the end. They had enough clear chances to win it, which they did. It typically takes us at least 4 or 5 matches to get that many chances - high and wide hopefuls, too.

Talking absolute rubbish.

Although if you take the opposite of your quote it perfectly reflects Adama who I bet you loved! Rapid, can't kick, pass or head but can run with it!

Thats exactly what I was getting at. Loved to see him run with the ball...his problems were when it came to doing anything else with it, other than once every 100 attempts or something. Luxury player and I think the money is best taken and spent in stengthening elsewhere.

Reaction score
People can accept being outplayed.

People can’t accept weak performances where players don’t put in 110% effort and we don’t show the courage to try and play football
One thing you can't aim at this team is they don't put in 100% effort. They all put everything on the line again.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

How many did we have? The stats say they had 5 and we had 2. Sa definitely made a few saves towards the end. All they have to hav

Thats exactly what I was getting at. Loved to see him run with the ball...his problems were when it came to doing anything else with it, other than once every 100 attempts or something. Luxury player and I think the money is best taken and spent in stengthening elsewhere.
With Barca he has 4 assists and a penalty win in 5 games. Unless he has had the ball 500 times in 5 games I would suggest the system didn't help him

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
We didn’t keep the ball well enough, but we still created three other excellent chances and as Arsenal created very little I do think we deserved at least a point.
It was said before the game that we have used the least amount of players in the league this season and yet are competing with the sinister six whose budgets way exceed ours.
The Cedric elbow on Hwang was missed and Semedo sadly looks like he will miss a number of games. White also went down when untouched with Coady through on goal so while I get your point it was not one way.
I see your points but if your players are tired the worst thing to do is keep giving possession away you end up doing even more work

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I truly hope that you are wrong. I increasingly fear that you aren't.
I love him, adore the legend, but watching him again today, there are glimpses where the touch is back, the control is there, the shot is great... and then there is today, which today is becoming regular, we keep say he needs a break, its form, and so forth, its now 20 odd games in, and he is the same, there's times to be ruthless, to put it bluntly, replace Jiminez with Lacazette and Wolves win that.

Tired hanging on his legendary status to hope he returns, I am sorry, I am not seeing it.

Reactions: Ned

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
About 20 of those were high and wide hopefuls. How many real chances on target?

Talking absolute rubbish.

Although if you take the opposite of your quote it perfectly reflects Adama who I bet you loved! Rapid, can't kick, pass or head but can run with it!
Would that be the Adama that has four assists in five games for Barcelona?

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it was a similar performance to Leicester, if you give the ball away that much premier league teams punish you. Need more quality and press resistance in the midfield.

Wait I thought there was nothing wrong with how we played Vs Leicester....?

Back
Top Bottom