Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Any of the top six likely to implode?

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi 1972, with the greatest respect I'm sick to death of hearing the likes of what you are saying, get promotion then deal with it then, really really don't want to play Walsall next season, please don't think I'm arrogant or anything but we shouldn't be in the same league as Walsall or Burton
Wishing you a happy new year

Ercall.If you are sick to death of hearing it,then obviously there are a lot of people that agree with me.dont get me wrong.i have supported wolves home and away since 1969,i want to see them up there with the best,but surely we have to go up there with a decent team,like i stated we have not got better we have got worse this season.The disaster statement was if we still had morgan as the owner,IF,we get new owners who are willing to pump serious money in to the club before the next season starts then i would agree with you.Happy new year FWAW.cum on me babbies.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's not so much the points is the number of teams between us also, you would need 4 teams to bottle it whilst we win plenty going unbeaten. I think we will have a strong January (already looking decent with almost 2 deals done) but just fall short.

We just can't afford to lose to them, thankfully of the 5 directly above up to 6th place us we've still got to play 4 of them at home.

Although with our home form at the moment I'm not sure that's a bonus!

Wolves in Limerick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1972, I don't think a sale of the club will go ahead in a speedy manner. The amount of money required to actually run a Premiership club successfully is such that most intelligent billionaires stay well away from such enterprises. I would consider it a major boost to the sale of the club if we somehow managed to get ourselves to the Premiership. As a Championship club we are unlikely to attract the type of money most fans here dream about. As for the current team I think we are beginning to move on. The major problem in my mind was the sale of Steerman before the season started. I think Graham has the potential to replace Sako and indeed build a very good career for himself.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1972, I don't think a sale of the club will go ahead in a speedy manner. The amount of money required to actually run a Premiership club successfully is such that most intelligent billionaires stay well away from such enterprises. I would consider it a major boost to the sale of the club if we somehow managed to get ourselves to the Premiership. As a Championship club we are unlikely to attract the type of money most fans here dream about. As for the current team I think we are beginning to move on. The major problem in my mind was the sale of Steerman before the season started. I think Graham has the potential to replace Sako and indeed build a very good career for himself.

I don't know if it's because i had a bit too much to drink last night,but to me you seem to be contradicting yourself there mate.Think i will leave commenting till iv sobered up.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Football is never predictable, if and it's a big if we can hold our current form there is no reason why we can't catch the top 6.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On our current form, Moxey should be launching the early bird before the bubble inevitably bursts

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You can add Brighton to that list, plenty of huff and puff but no real quality.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3 winds on the bounce, Kenny and the boys need to be given credit for turning things around really. Lets hope it continues!

D

Deleted member 4023

Take it one game at a time - bore em all to do death & pick points up/wins when the opportunity presents itself. 6 more wins should secure our place in this league for next season.

Back
Top Bottom