Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Another Scumbag Footballer

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I cant wait for him to appear at away grounds especially un front of the South Bank. He will ( and rightly so get absolute pelters) Career in UK is over.

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is weird. Did you think I was being literal?

Actually don't worry about it, enjoy the rest of your day.

No... it's just pointless to join in a discussion with a completely made up statement. All it does is make you look stupid.

Thanks - and I hope you enjoy your day of stamp collecting.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd make him pay a donation of a months wages every year to the Battersea dog and cat home.They could certainly do with the money.The cruel *******.
That’s a great idea. He’s obviously not going to get suspended by the club so something like this would be a great start. It makes so much sense that it won’t happen though!

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry to everyone for my weird interaction with Flump, I won't derail the thread any further by quoting the guy.

Stand by it though, Met police need to sort themselves out.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On a similar topic, I hope Fosun have sorted out it's own animal rights issue that cropped up a few years ago. From what I remember of those allegations it would make Zouma look like pretty tame. I think it passed most people by, but it had something to do with capturing wild marine life and putting them in captivity for entertainment.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The video actually makes you feel sick. When the wife and I moved into our first house together we got a brother and sister cat, same with any cat - if you treat them well from a young age then they can be the most affectionate animals going as soon as they learn you trust you.

People like Zouma are ****ers. You’d hope the rest of the West Ham squad have an opinion on this because I certainly wouldn’t want to share a changing room with a guy like him.

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
The RSPCA can remove an animal from a home if there's credible suspicion or proof of harm and neglect, which in this case is obvious, but prosecution is desperately difficult without police involvement and they've already washed their hands of it, it seems. Some of the incidents I see come through my surgery are haunting and vile, but criminal proceedings are sadly few and far between. Hopefully the public nature of this will give them confidence to pursue.

Otherwise, this lowlife **** is very unlikely to pay any kind of official consequence, and I doubt West Ham will have the conscience to follow through with anything meaningful. So the best that can be hoped for is that their fans have the integrity and memory to render his appearances on the pitch as horrible as possible, and that a team-mate or opposing player puts one on him to let him know what pain and distress feels like.

One of the saddest things is that there will always be people who think "this isn't that bad". I would dearly love anyone who believes that to spend an hour in a surgery room having to look into the eyes of a completely defenseless animal with internal injuries caused by 'a simple kick', or the sheer fear and misery abuse can inflict, because only the most sadistic and worthless ****s of society would not be heartbroken.

There are no levels, there's no mitigation, there are simply cowardly, reprehensible people who cause suffering to trusting, loving creatures that weigh as much as a couple of bags of sugar and could fit into the palms of their hands. And, yes, wishing that someone would break this ****er's legs is extreme, but it's the very least I would bring down upon him, because it would be utterly deserved.
Spot on

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
100% horrible and not to be condoned in any way.

I would note though that his behaviour isn’t because he is a rich footballer or because he is entitled. The footage has been captured and highlighted because he is a footballer and risks influencing others. Personally I don’t like the thread title - as tars all footballers in the same bracket.

Another Scumbag is fine!

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I also want to say how deeply sorry I am to anyone who was upset by the video. I would like to assure everyone that our two cats are perfectly fine and healthy.

"They are loved and cherished by our entire family, and this behaviour was an isolated incident that will not happen again."
Don’t ****ing look loved and cherished to me!

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Utter **** hope he feels the full force of the law.

Wouldn't be surprised if the "full force" of the law for someone like him, super-rich, pampered and privileged in a glamourous occupation, is a lot less than the "full force" applied to an ordinary mindless thug. A stern telling off and a promise to never do it again else he will be on the naughty step.

TibbertonWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
I really don’t like cats but my God this is awful. What is the matter with some people?

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Footballers are renowned for their general lack of brain power.

D

Deleted member (smith)

I believe the RSPCA a should bring a prosecution against him but settle if he
1 agrees to relinquish the pets
2 agrees not to own any pet for a period of 10 years
3 agrees to donate 10000 pounds a year for ten years to RSPCA
4 agrees to 80 hours volunteer service at an animal shelter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Massive animal lover so purposely not watched the video. My rescue dog had some awful things done to him before we adopted him 9 years ago. Took a lot of time, encouragement and love to get him over it and able to live without fear and shaking. People who hurt animals worry me, people who appear to enjoy hurting animals and think it's a bit of a laugh worry me even more. The best we can hope from this is that he learns from it, truly understanding what has done and the pain he has caused and change because of it. Unlikely, but we can hope.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The RSPCA can override the police I believe ...I may be wrong.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Massive animal lover so purposely not watched the video. My rescue dog had some awful things done to him before we adopted him 9 years ago. Took a lot of time, encouragement and love to get him over it and able to live without fear and shaking. People who hurt animals worry me, people who appear to enjoy hurting animals and think it's a bit of a laugh worry me even more. The best we can hope from this is that he learns from it, truly understanding what has done and the pain he has caused and change because of it. Unlikely, but we can hope.
I’ve got a Ex Romanian street dog, she went through the mill before being rescued for sure. She’s a really relaxed loved dog know but is very “wired” and anxious if taken out the home in the dark. I guess the bad things probably happened to her at night.

TibbertonWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
The RSPCA can override the police I believe ...I may be wrong.
I think the RSPCA can mount a private prosecution. I don’t think they can do much without police help. Equally I don’t think the police withhold assistance when requested even though, as here, they are not proactive. RSPCA probably take the lead and plod follows.

D

Deleted member (smith)

His cat is an expensive trophy cat ….not that it deserved that treatment. Greenwood’s girlfriend is an expensive trophy model girlfriend….not that she deserved that treatment…footballers are overhyped overpaid narcissists that earn far more than they deserve and feel entitled by their celebrity status ….that of course I’ds a generalisation and does not apply to all.

how did we get here? Because millions of gullible idiots like me pay far too much for cable tv to watch these Prima Donna’s So the revenue of a top premier league club can be over 700 million pounds and players can earn 20 million a year .I bet the total earnings of all the fans on this message board and at the ground is less than Zouma makes in a year.

someone once said something about great privilege requiring great responsibility

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Personally I don't have any pets and I'm not really that much of an animal lover, but if I did have a pet and someone kicked it like Zouma did, I'd absolutely batter them.

I can't believe he thought that was an acceptable thing to do. One of the clips has a child in there too. Is this what he is teaching his young family members?

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"In a press statement when queried over their decision not to investigate the alleged incident involving Mr Zouma, a Metropolitan Police spokesman confirmed 'It's because he's loaded. Everyone knows rules are for plebs, not rich people!'"

And they wonder why some of the plebs feel the urge to take the law into their own hands.

D

Deleted member (smith)

Personally I don't have any pets and I'm not really that much of an animal lover, but if I did have a pet and someone kicked it like Zouma did, I'd absolutely batter them.

I can't believe he thought that was an acceptable thing to do. One of the clips has a child in there too. Is this what he is teaching his young family members?

his brother videoed it in front of a child laughing …and then it’s published….awful behaviour but completely brainless too …let the world know what a poor human you are.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
his brother videoed it in front of a child laughing …and then it’s published….awful behaviour but completely brainless too …let the world know what a poor human you are.
I don't want to make any assertions, but given the laughing etc, it's probably not the first time this has happened.

Back
Top Bottom