Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Another Scumbag Footballer

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I meant that in relation to people elsewhere online saying he should be sacked. I don't think breaking his legs as one post suggested is proportionate either. I don't see West Ham sacking him for it, unless they do what Chelsea did with Mutu and sue him for the value of his contract. But I doubt that will happen either.

He’s an animal. He doesn’t deserve to be on a football pitch, paid millions and adored by thousands. It’s sickening.

Personally, I hope an animal loving PL footballer watches that and then kicks him in his knee or ankle next time he plays, leaves him in agony and months of rehab, and tells him that’s for the cat.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Saw that. That’s disgraceful. The Met are a complete shower.

The RSPCA should take civil action then. He’s a public figure taking joy from being cruel to a cat and his equally sick brother laughing while he does it. How many copycat incidents will be happening as we speak, how many similarly sick Snapchat videos will get posted because of this?

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If someone has so little control over their own behaviour, and so little respect for their pet, it is likely that they will lose control and have little respect for their fellow human beings too, I would have thought. Who/ what else does he think it is acceptable to hit or kick?

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If someone has so little control over their own behaviour, and so little respect for their pet, it is likely that they will lose control and have little respect for their fellow human beings too, I would have thought. Who/ what else does he think it is acceptable to hit or kick?
I agree. It’s the “fun” they are clearly getting while doing it which makes it even worse. That’s psychotic behaviour.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You have to question the blokes mentality for doing crazy stuff like this.

There’s plenty of moaning and groaning about squad size on here but I’m glad we have a stringent “no ********s” policy. I would be very shocked to see any of our lads involved in the likes of this.

Kcb92

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Saw that. That’s disgraceful. The Met are a complete shower.

The RSPCA should take civil action then. He’s a public figure taking joy from being cruel to a cat and his equally sick brother laughing while he does it. How many copycat incidents will be happening as we speak, how many similarly sick Snapchat videos will get posted because of this?
These footballers think they're untouchable and **** like this doesn't exactly suggest otherwise, does it?

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You have to question the blokes mentality for doing crazy stuff like this.

There’s plenty of moaning and groaning about squad size on here but I’m glad we have a stringent “no ********s” policy. I would be very shocked to see any of our lads involved in the likes of this.
Didn't he turn us down before going to west ham?

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
These footballers think they're untouchable and **** like this doesn't exactly suggest otherwise, does it?

"In a press statement when queried over their decision not to investigate the alleged incident involving Mr Zouma, a Metropolitan Police spokesman confirmed 'It's because he's loaded. Everyone knows rules are for plebs, not rich people!'"

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If so - good.
Agreed, was just pointing out that he could easily have become a wolves player, and all the checks in the world won't expose every ****

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't he turn us down before going to west ham?
I don’t think that’s necessarily the case but I’m not in the know. There was paper talk about him but obviously we get linked to shed loads of players. I think he was always nailed on to go to West Ham as they’d courted him a while.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's a grub, plain and simple. If one of our players did that i'd hope our owners were strong enough to sack the *******. The police have a video of him commiting animal cruelty and still do nothing. Dont usually like going in on the police, but thats just as disgusting imo.

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
When you are told how great you are from a young age by professionals and coaches there is no question that affects you from a young age, add in the money and the privileged lifestyle these footballers have they probably think they can walk on water.
All accounts say now that coaches have to be nice to players etc, they can get away with murder. Something needs to be done in the coaching setups to teach these people humility and right and wrong.

In terms of this particular incident the infamous lady who put a cat in a bin got a large fine and so surely a similar punishment required? Dont know how you would categorise the behaviour in these as they are both so strange and unusual. The issue is a fine doesnt really hurt Zouma too much. Not sure how you would police this but calls to cancel his contract are very unlikely in my opinion.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agreed, was just pointing out that he could easily have a wolves player, and all the checks in the world won't expose every ****
Agree with the last point, however it’s not a 100% right process but it’s not luck we haven’t ended up with any troublemakers. On the whole we seem to be quite good as picking up “good lads”. We’re also pretty good at weedling out the ones that aren’t quite right like Cutrone, Bright and Otasowie (none of which were massive trouble just had their own individual issues)

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The met are a ****ing waste of space. If it was a woman he was kicking he may have got a medal.

mr_j_007

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If this is how he treats animals around his children, how does he treat his children and partner?

Give me the no ********s policy and 3 central midfields (senior) over European football if this the alternative.

Equally to say the game is soft and this is the outcome, I think less bullying and assaults in the game is a good thing, there are more ways to discipline, or maybe models of good behaviour.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I read the other week that a school teacher on a trip to the countryside kicked and slapped the horse she was attempting to get aboard.It was posted online and she has lost her job over it .
Yes, I think it was in Leicestershire at a Hunt. Was on the local TV news.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could pressure be put on west ham's main sponsor.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Me and the wife spent last week looking after my daughters 3 cats in Devon. Great week with 3 beautiful pets (and the wife).

Woke up today to read this disgrace.

I’ve said many times a lot of footballers brains are in their feet. If they weren’t footballers they would be eating prison food!

Zouma appears to be one of them!

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he was our player I couldn't cheer him on at the game after this

Bob Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just a joke. I don’t know anything about these sort of procedures but they have got a video of him committing a crime. They are quick enough to give you a fine if the see you in a bus lane. Goes with the disturbing narrative that if you are rich and famous/powerful you can get away with whatever you want.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The cat look scared and only a small cat. Maybe the RSPCA will prosecute him

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t bet against the RSPCA taking this on

The RSPCA can remove an animal from a home if there's credible suspicion or proof of harm and neglect, which in this case is obvious, but prosecution is desperately difficult without police involvement and they've already washed their hands of it, it seems. Some of the incidents I see come through my surgery are haunting and vile, but criminal proceedings are sadly few and far between. Hopefully the public nature of this will give them confidence to pursue.

Otherwise, this lowlife **** is very unlikely to pay any kind of official consequence, and I doubt West Ham will have the conscience to follow through with anything meaningful. So the best that can be hoped for is that their fans have the integrity and memory to render his appearances on the pitch as horrible as possible, and that a team-mate or opposing player puts one on him to let him know what pain and distress feels like.

One of the saddest things is that there will always be people who think "this isn't that bad". I would dearly love anyone who believes that to spend an hour in a surgery room having to look into the eyes of a completely defenseless animal with internal injuries caused by 'a simple kick', or the sheer fear and misery abuse can inflict, because only the most sadistic and worthless ****s of society would not be heartbroken.

There are no levels, there's no mitigation, there are simply cowardly, reprehensible people who cause suffering to trusting, loving creatures that weigh as much as a couple of bags of sugar and could fit into the palms of their hands. And, yes, wishing that someone would break this ****er's legs is extreme, but it's the very least I would bring down upon him, because it would be utterly deserved.

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah, thanks, you're right, they don't actually go that far, still, they're not filling people with too much confidence lately.

Yes, they're rubbish. But there's plenty of valid criticisms, so there's no need to make up weird imaginary scenarios to complain about!

i.e. You probably get given a medal every time you make something up.

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unrelated to football, cats are having a strange time recently. Social media is making odd looking and mutated cats popular, which I assume is seeing breeders being less forgiving and trying to produce oddities. But also making them an object of humour, 'look at that funny angry faced cat' etc.
Cats are not domesticated enough to be play things in my opinion.

(This is no way meant to say other animals can be 'play things'. My view is that cats are starting on the journey of intense breeding to produce all sorts of odd varieties, probably similar to how we ended up to a wide range of dogs, but accelerated by social media and greed! Instead of for specific 'jobs' etc)

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, they're rubbish. But there's plenty of valid criticisms, so there's no need to make up weird imaginary scenarios to complain about!

i.e. You probably get given a medal every time you make something up.
This is weird. Did you think I was being literal?

Actually don't worry about it, enjoy the rest of your day.

Back
Top Bottom