Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Andy Keogh

tipton81

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Anyone know what's happened with him?

Last I heard he was at Bristol City but I could of sworn I saw him in the Bull Ring about 5.30pm yesterday.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe a gust of wind caught him and thats where the twiglet ended up.

S

savagewolf

Hopefully as earlier posters said a gust of wind will blow his puny bag of bones away to the lower leagues where he belongs

S

savagewolf

Glad that gust of wind blew him upto Derby season before last
Pity the gust took him to the emirates last season... why do keogh lovers keep banging on about Derby and Wigan but forget the countless $$$$$e that god forsaken scarecrow has served up over the years?Anyway last I heard he was crying in his bedroom with his my little pony collection at all the nasty naughty booing thats scarred the precious little lamb for life

D

Dewsburywolf

Anyway last I heard he was crying in his bedroom with his my little pony collection at all the nasty naughty booing thats scarred the precious little lamb for life

Sadly enough I think there's more than a hint of truth in this (not the My Little Pony bit obviously) & that's the reason why he's where he is now. Seems he's not blessed with much strength of character unfortunately

WestChiltingtonwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Too much vitriol on here for a pretty average Wolves player. Cant understand the hatred to be honest, did ok, seems like a nice chap, better players have replaced him since. Could he do a job here if SEB and Doyle are injured - yes. Is he greatly different to Fletcher - No.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Constructive criticism of a player, fine. Calling any of them names, pathetic.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He has been really poor by all accounts both at Cardiff and Bristol City this season. We should certainly get rid of him in the summer whatever league we are in. He is simply not and never will be good enough but good luck to him wherever he goes. He certainly wasn't the worst player ever to pull on a Wolves shirt by a long shot.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pity the gust took him to the emirates last season... why do keogh lovers keep banging on about Derby and Wigan but forget the countless $$$$$e that god forsaken scarecrow has served up over the years?Anyway last I heard he was crying in his bedroom with his my little pony collection at all the nasty naughty booing thats scarred the precious little lamb for life

I think I'm going to die of cringina.

D

Deleted member 4008

Not good enough so we should get rid of him at the end of the season.

O

Onlywolf

He was rubbish - but its probably not fair we keep reminding him !

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Reportedly missed a sitter. Like I said he didn't progress & seemed to let the boo boys get to him

Where's Glasgow when you need him?

Good point, where is he, has he been on lately? He might have defected to the Baggies, seeing as they`re doing so well now.:eek:

tipton81

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
[/B]

Good point, where is he, has he been on lately? He might have defected to the Baggies, seeing as they`re doing so well now.:eek:

Very good point, have you ever seen Glasgow and Mr Boing in the same room??.....Me neither....

It was def AK that I saw, he was with a dark haired young lady, she was pushing a pram, Keogh looked really miserable!!

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
If ever a player didn't deserve the stick he gets it's Keogh. Admittedly he's not a goalscoring number 9 but I've seen much worse in a Wolves shirt notably the venerable Mr Eastwood. The latter being a complete waste of space and before anyone says it, yes he was given a fair chance to prove himself.

I once emailed the club to pass on my support to AK as I truly believe that despite his shortcomings there is a descent footballer inside him.

If he has a fault he probably listens to the nuggets on the interweb and in the stands and let's them get to him. I'd certainly welcome him back and get behind him, unfortunately there are many who seemed hellbent on shattering the lad.

D

Dewsburywolf

Can't be ***** with the negativity on here these days. He's still around PK don't worry

Defected to the Baggies, you know him better than to think that :eek: :eek:

J

Jameswwfc

I really can't understand why he gets so much stick on here, yes we are to good for him now but thats no reason to slate him. Always gave 100% for us and thats all you can ask of any player.

W

Wolfy1994

I think he played for Eire in recent internationals.

He did indeed - Came on as a sub if I'm correct. He's still on loan (with option to buy) at Bristol City, mostly used as a sub, can't see them buying him personally

L

luckyjim

Mick won't even try him at left-back, but to be fair to him, he's not any worse a striker than karl henry is a midfielder, or stears/berra a centre-back.

H

haden-wolf

A frustrating player certainly, but certainly not a bad player - if ever there was a player that needed to see a sports shrink for me it's him

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And none of the aforementioned promotion winning and relegation avoiding lot are any worse, with a smattering of notable exceptions, than the epic $$$$e that graced the shirt for the previous nearly 30 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

johnybig32

How quick people are to forget...

We wouldnt be in the premier league if it wasnt for the contribution of Keogh.

We wouldn't probably even be in the CCC. Came for minimal price and look at what he did for the team.

Some people shouldnt call themselves "fans"

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The negative comments about Keogh demonstrate very clearly that some people need to have someone in the team to abuse. The sad thing is that I suspect many of his critics only took a dislike to him when he was playing and Freddie Eastwood was on the bench.

Every time I've seen him play for us he gave 100% and the fact we have now outgrown him is no reason to abuse him.

Munich_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If ever a player didn't deserve the stick he gets it's Keogh. Admittedly he's not a goalscoring number 9 but I've seen much worse in a Wolves shirt notably the venerable Mr Eastwood. The latter being a complete waste of space and before anyone says it, yes he was given a fair chance to prove himself.

I once emailed the club to pass on my support to AK as I truly believe that despite his shortcomings there is a descent footballer inside him.

If he has a fault he probably listens to the nuggets on the interweb and in the stands and let's them get to him. I'd certainly welcome him back and get behind him, unfortunately there are many who seemed hellbent on shattering the lad.

+1 (first time I've ever used that "expression" - I feel ashamed

H

haden-wolf

We always seem to need a whipping boy - sadly for AK he was just the latest in a long line.
We may well need his services again next year

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The negative comments about Keogh demonstrate very clearly that some people need to have someone in the team to abuse. The sad thing is that I suspect many of his critics only took a dislike to him when he was playing and Freddie Eastwood was on the bench.

Every time I've seen him play for us he gave 100% and the fact we have now outgrown him is no reason to abuse him.

Most of the comments are not abuse for goodness sake, just plain old $$$$ taking - the UK national sport!:goodnight:

Back
Top Bottom