Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

An English Manager...

J

johnybig32

Singing the national anthem. How nice.

Anyone bothering to watch England today?

Hoping for a good performance from Oxlade.

J

johnybig32

Belgium ahead of us technically. Is there any european nation that isnt?

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
I said on another thread that this was the side I would select against France. Interesting to see how they perform.

J

johnybig32

Oxlade to me would be better in the middle of a midfield 5. Wasted out wide I think.

W

WasStefan

Oxlade to me would be better in the middle of a midfield 5. Wasted out wide I think.

He's certainly a good prospect, along side Wilshere and a more defensive minded player in the future?

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm watching but I honestly have no hope at all for the euros, they look all over the place! Wouldn't be suprised if we didn't make it past the group stage to be honest...

On another note, anybody noticed how over-rated Oxlade-Chamberlain is?! I'd rather have Jarvis playing wide left rather than him because he's played more football and is far more experienced whereas this kid has sat on a bench for most of the season but probably only gets in because he plays for Arsenal! Ridiculous really, same principle could be applied to the fact that Grant Holt and Leon Britton will never get a look in.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

WasStefan

I'm watching but I honestly have no hope at all for the euros, they look all over the place! Wouldn't be suprised if we didn't make it past the group stage to be honest...

Nothing like a bit of negativity... 16 minutes in pfft

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Christ, defending like that reminds me of Rog the Bodge and Calmity Hennessey

W

WasStefan

What's the Belgian player doing there? Absolutely no need. Moron.

M

Mister Rabbit

When did Belgium stop playing in deep red?

Always liked Belgian teams.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just being honest guys, unlike most international competitions where we go in all optimistic saying we'll win it and then we end up losing in heartbreak!

M

Mister Rabbit

Cannot believe Johnson is an international right back.

S

Shergar

England fans having a comp to see who can make the best paper planes with their coloured cards. I can imagine Pumpking and W01ves tut tutting in disgust at their TV.

Sideshow Bob

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Looks like the fans are having a paper aeroplane competition.

M

Mister Rabbit

Burrda *can* get hold of gold fabric, it would appear...:)

E

Edgmond Wolf

England fans having a comp to see who can make the best paper planes with their coloured cards. I can imagine Pumpking and W01ves tut tutting in disgust at their TV.

They managed to get them quite far South Bank only aim at the stewards

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On paper, I'd take Belgium over England. They're going to be a really good side in 2 years.

W

WasStefan

Not very good going forward but look pretty organised defensively.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Haven`t you noticed Shergar, we`ve moved on from coloured cards, it`s a shame Wembley haven`t.

Flags are the future now. Or maybe it`s garlic bread? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

k-dog

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Belgium are like a lot of Eastern European sides, play tidy football at times, but they really are not that good, they have 3 or 4 quality players and thats it. England are just England

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Dembele looks superb. So fluid in his movement and comfortable when running with the ball. Surely one of the big clubs will take a gamble on him.

England look well-organised (I'd expect nothing less from a Hodgson side) but miss the spark and creativity offered by Wilshere and Rooney. Great ball from Young for the goal and an excellent finish from Welbeck. Gerrard still looks England's best player to me.

W

WasStefan

I'd like to see Oxlade move into the centre and Young out wide left. Then Rooney > Welbeck.

J

johnybig32

Things have happened when Oxlade had moved into the centre, like I said would happen earlier in this thread.

Parker, Milner and Johnson look out of their depth at international level IMO.

Young has been disappointing today too.

Back
Top Bottom