Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very dangerous again tonight. Looks like he needs a few months learning the role but huge potential if he does.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very dangerous again tonight. Looks like he needs a few months learning the role but huge potential if he does.

Yeah, I thought the same, you can see he is pretty raw in the position, seemed to drift maybe to far inside a bit too often but no biggy although he could be told to play with a bit of freedom which would be nice. Best thing is he always looks to get ahead of the ball if he doesn't have it, looking to make runs etc.

Oldskooldayz

Groupie
Reaction score
Reminds me of Gareth Bale at Spurs. Where they originally saw him as a LWB but then due to his pace switched him to an attacking role.

That took Gareth to the next level and I think we are seeing the same with Rayan!
Actually thought the same tonight, not for a second do I think he'll be another bale but there's definitely potential for him to be moved further forward and be more effective

Has_Talisca_Signed

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Call me crazy but with a likewise team as last night with the addition of Bueno, and the dream 2 midfield, could work!!

Cunha
Gueses
RAN - Neves - Nunes - Traore
Bueno - Collins - Kilman - Semedo

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Full of admiration for him - three different positions in the last three games.
Hopefully coming off last night was just precautionary
Like Collins, another player who seems to have benefitted massively from working with JL and his team

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gives us some real flexibility on the left

Going to the very top

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ait nouri 2026 + 1 year so we have him under a long term contract.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was quality yesterday. Playing further forward is good for him and he will improve his final ball and finishing the more he plays in those areas.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With Lopetegui starting to improve the team and individual players beginning to show their true worth, eg RAN and Nunes, it will be shocking if Wolves sold Nunes and RAN in the summer.

Munro Munro

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
yes would like to know if he is ok, put my house on him finishing that one on one, I am surprised he didn't round the keeper instead of hitting it early

T

TheConcourse

Electric last night wasn’t he? Think he’s potentially solved an attacking problem. If he can add goals and assists then we’ve got a huge player on our hands.

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm so confused about RAN. He keep having these moments where he looks like Gareth Bale on the left hand side, but JLO doesn't seem to trust him enough to start him over Bueno? His fitness seems to be a major issue, even after coming on a sub he's blowing after 20 mins.

I think he's another Vinagre type (but obviously better!) - better going forward than he is defensively. Is he a left back? Or is he more of a left winger?

It's the latter for me. Although he has had some fantastic defensive displays, Liverpool at home being one where we conceded as soon as he was replaced by Hoever!

He'd be perfect in a 5-3-2 as left wing back but we only seem to play that in the last knocking of games. He's too good to not start - so what do we do?!

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
yes would like to know if he is ok, put my house on him finishing that one on one, I am surprised he didn't round the keeper instead of hitting it early

Really? I didn't even flinch on the sofa, 99.9% certain he'd miss. Same when he ran through five players at Villa.

Must be the always expecting the worst from Wolves seeping into my mind :)

Nothing again RAN, he was absolutely superb yesterday, and has been playing very well since we returned with JL. Would be disappointed if he's injured. Hopefully just tired and came off as a precaution if he felt a bit of tightness.

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really? I didn't even flinch on the sofa, 99.9% certain he'd miss. Same when he ran through five players at Villa.

Must be the always expecting the worst from Wolves seeping into my mind :)

Nothing again RAN, he was absolutely superb yesterday, and has been playing very well since we returned with JL. Would be disappointed if he's injured. Hopefully just tired and came off as a precaution if he felt a bit of tightness.

Funnily enough I watched him practicing one v one's in the warm up - dragged every one wide or shot straight at the keeper!

Still managed to bang that one against Everton though.....

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's effortlessly taking people on and surprisingly so strong on the ball doesn't get knocked off it , he's a future monster whatever we do I think we must get him in the team

djmikeydickens

Reaction score
Found his place now, further up the field. Bale lite. He keeps progressing at this current rate he'll be worth a fortune for us

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Perhaps the best example so far of how JL makes players better. Playing him further up is a master-stroke. He's so strong and versatile. A great future ahead.

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Played the full match yesterday. Hopefully a sign of improved endurance. Played really well.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Poor for Bournemouth’s goal but recovered and played well 1 error that’s all

Getting better week on week

Nice to see him last the 90 too

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Thought he played alright. Almost scored a great volley second half which just got blocked clear. Not everything he tries works but he’s always asking for the ball and trying to make himself space.

Krispy Kreme

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Poor for Bournemouth’s goal but recovered and played well 1 error that’s all

Getting better week on week

Nice to see him last the 90 too

Is he at fault for not tracking Billing?

I have been after a replay but shouldn't Bouba have been tracking back?

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is he at fault for not tracking Billing?

I have been after a replay but shouldn't Bouba have been tracking back?
I'm not sure about that, but that side of our team, lost possession several times in the first half, mainly passing to each other when the other player was under pressure.

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn’t think it was his best game yesterday, but he’s still quality.

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lovely bit of skill for what would have been a Wolves goal of the season contender had Neto not put it over.
More like Premier League goal of the season. Really was an incredible move and we are starting, in fits and bursts, to see the type of football GON wants them to play

Which is why it was always an absolute nonsense to judge him so early

Back
Top Bottom