Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Act your age Mixers!!

Please "vote" your age!

• Total voters

Arcadius

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I guess 35! Can't be bothered to count till we get stopped!!

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think this forum is full of old farts! I'm one of them as I've just turned 60! Please vote and let all know your REAL age! And no cheating!!
Well Arcadius, I turned 60 a few weeks back and I too thought of doing a similar poll recently but don't know how to do a poll on here?! I think alot of the divergent views on here may be down to age - the younger ones have only known mainly 2nd level football and perhaps are more tolerant of the football served up now? They have no memories of the glorious past and the really great players who plied their trade at Molineux? I wonder if us older ones want more immediate success AND decent football as that's what we associate with this great club and we're not getting any younger? Different perspectives create different views?

Arcadius

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Well Arcadius, I turned 60 a few weeks back and I too thought of doing a similar poll recently but don't know how to do a poll on here?! I think alot of the divergent views on here may be down to age - the younger ones have only known mainly 2nd level football and perhaps are more tolerant of the football served up now? They have no memories of the glorious past and the really great players who plied their trade at Molineux? I wonder if us older ones want more immediate success AND decent football as that's what we associate with this great club and we're not getting any younger? Different perspectives create different views?

I don't now NNW, the game as changed so much now and is driven by money. In the old days it was much more a level playing field and even small clubs such as Burnely and Preston could have success. I don't really expect us to be "great" again: just happy to be a fan of our great club. My first 3 seasons we won the league twice and the FA Cup (having nearly won the double in 1960) so I suppose i can always reflect with pride on those heady days!

F

FetishWolf

31 and joined the original MM ten years ago, I suppose Thst constitutes something of a mispent youth...

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
:eek::eek::eek: What dead animals have you been ****ging?
I had a troubled Youth.Went out with a few dogs,before I discovered I liked beaver and pussy.When you are hung like a horse life can be complicated.:D

Back
Top Bottom